This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Will GameFreak need to do to gain your trust back?

#101themagicpainmanPosted 4/18/2013 5:05:45 AM
Someone should make a soap opera about gamers. They get so hilariously dramatic about everything.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#102LuminaXLightPosted 4/18/2013 5:07:12 AM
RageKaiser posted...
LuminaXLight posted...
Don't bother with him. He even said himself that he didn't like XII and XIII cause they weren't like the games before X(ATB or Turn based, world maps etc.

Well excuse me, but if everyone's gonna go on bashing an Optional Mewtwo form for ridiculous reasons, then i'm going to bash actually horrible things for legit reasons. ;)

You're not bashin horrible things, you don't have valid reasons. At the end of the day, like the other guy first stated, you are one of those people who cry because the games are not like the old school games. As weston said, you are a hypocrite
---
Anise, she's bursting with fonons
#103LightningHawk90Posted 4/18/2013 5:08:23 AM
LuminaXLight posted...
RageKaiser posted...
LuminaXLight posted...
Don't bother with him. He even said himself that he didn't like XII and XIII cause they weren't like the games before X(ATB or Turn based, world maps etc.

Well excuse me, but if everyone's gonna go on bashing an Optional Mewtwo form for ridiculous reasons, then i'm going to bash actually horrible things for legit reasons. ;)

You're not bashin horrible things, you don't have valid reasons. At the end of the day, like the other guy first stated, you are one of those people who cry because the games are not like the old school games. As weston said, you are a hypocrite

Nah, i'm not a hypocrite, I've actually beaten the game, and I was disappointed. You're just butthurt because i'm disagreeing with your online bf.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#104LightningHawk90Posted 4/18/2013 5:09:11 AM
JHasegawa25 posted...
RageKaiser posted...
Note that I said "before X"

and the fact that "Autobattle" is even an option makes it even more crap. It just appeals to lazy gamers.

Auto-Battle has been put in many recent FFs. Heck, it's been put in many recent RPGs! So I guess all RPGs suck now cause they include an autobattle option which is actually pretty useful in some cases.

Useful if you're too lazy or ignorant to make your own decisions?
---
#105LuminaXLightPosted 4/18/2013 5:10:42 AM
RageKaiser posted...
LuminaXLight posted...
RageKaiser posted...
LuminaXLight posted...

Nah, i'm not a hypocrite, I've actually beaten the game, and I was disappointed. You're just butthurt because i'm disagreeing with your online bf.

Ok, you were disappointed, it does not mean the game was horrible nor does it make your points valid. And please, I am far from butthurt. You are the butthurt one. "people are bashing something I like so I'm just gonna bash the stuff I don't like!!" That sounds like a butthurt person to me
---
#106LightningHawk90Posted 4/18/2013 5:14:57 AM(edited)
LuminaXLight posted...
RageKaiser posted...
LuminaXLight posted...
RageKaiser posted...
LuminaXLight posted...

Ok, you were disappointed, it does not mean the game was horrible nor does it make your points valid. And please, I am far from butthurt. You are the butthurt one. "people are bashing something I like so I'm just gonna bash the stuff I don't like!!" That sounds like a butthurt person to me

Aw. Don't worry sweetie, it's alright. I just enjoy being an jerk to people who I see as less than me.

Btw, I'm sure i'm not the only person who shares this opinions of FF Triple fail.

Wanna play a real Final Fantasy? Pick up FF IV for the DS and enjoy actually having to try to beat the game :)
---
#107LuminaXLightPosted 4/18/2013 5:16:11 AM
I'm sure you're not. But if they have the same reasons than you, then they're just as wrong as you. And lol, please hun. you have no right to think anyone is lesser than you. Especially on GameFAQs. You're dismissed
---
#108LightningHawk90Posted 4/18/2013 5:17:17 AM
Lol. Just as wrong as me. Hokay. You keep thinking that little girl.
---
#109LuminaXLightPosted 4/18/2013 5:29:22 AM
RageKaiser posted...
Lol. Just as wrong as me. Hokay. You keep thinking that little girl.

Please, I'm probably older than you sweetie. And yes, you are wrong. You have a bias towards the older games before 10 and that's obviously showing. I have no bias, I love all the games and I can say XIII is just as good as any other Final Fantasy. Now this is obviously not going anywhere, but I have no problem going on. So we can keep going or you can just end it right here.
---
#110LightningHawk90Posted 4/18/2013 5:31:11 AM
I just haven't enjoyed a Final Fantasy since it stopped being Final Fantasy o.o

Like I said, Play IV, V, VI, or IX and enjoy an actual game, not just an interactive movie.
---