This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Will GameFreak need to do to gain your trust back?

#111Geroge86Posted 4/18/2013 6:38:36 AM
I've played Pokemon games since Red & Blue in 1998 & still have my original Red Version. I haven't lost trust in GameFreak because of this. I actually like this "Newtwo" it serves as a medium between Mew & Mewtwo because Mew was made to be the cute one & Mewtwo was made to be the scary looking one so this new form adds one that isn't too scary or too cute. I'd rather they make new forms of the original than make new ones that look bad like the ice cream one or garbage bag one.
#112gamingratPosted 4/18/2013 6:50:03 AM
RageKaiser posted...
I just haven't enjoyed a Final Fantasy since it stopped being Final Fantasy o.o

Like I said, Play IV, V, VI, or IX and enjoy an actual game, not just an interactive movie.

i dont really enjoy arguing with someone who likes iv, but i have to here. your arguments for the auto battle system are kinda misplaced. for one thing, auto battle is OPTIONAL. you are not forced to use the gambits in xii, and you are not forced to use the auto battle button in xiii. in fact, there are many times where doing nothing but the auto battle function is a bad idea. and you cant insult a game just because it has auto battle and then tell someone to go play IV, cause guess what, it has auto battle too. as for your hatred of the games after X, i dont care because that is your opinion and not fact. i could believe that the sun rises in the west, but that dosent make it true. personally i enjoy XII, XIII, and XIII-2. they are not my favorite games in the series (that would be IV) but XII ranks in my top 5 and i would much rather play the XIII games then VII, IX or VI. in fact the only game in the series i can say that i hated completely is 3, but thats just me.
---
GT:gamingrat91
#113nro87Posted 4/18/2013 6:52:20 AM
When did GameFreak lose my trust?
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#114LightningHawk90Posted 4/18/2013 6:57:00 AM
gamingrat posted...
RageKaiser posted...

Like I said, Play IV, V, VI, or IX and enjoy an actual game, not just an interactive movie.

i dont really enjoy arguing with someone who likes iv, but i have to here. your arguments for the auto battle system are kinda misplaced. for one thing, auto battle is OPTIONAL. you are not forced to use the gambits in xii, and you are not forced to use the auto battle button in xiii. in fact, there are many times where doing nothing but the auto battle function is a bad idea. and you cant insult a game just because it has auto battle and then tell someone to go play IV, cause guess what, it has auto battle too. as for your hatred of the games after X, i dont care because that is your opinion and not fact. i could believe that the sun rises in the west, but that dosent make it true. personally i enjoy XII, XIII, and XIII-2. they are not my favorite games in the series (that would be IV) but XII ranks in my top 5 and i would much rather play the XIII games then VII, IX or VI. in fact the only game in the series i can say that i hated completely is 3, but thats just me.

Mewtwo's new form is completely optional and people still find reasons to ***** about that. And Autobattle isn't the only reason I dislike XIII. The lack of an interesting story, The lack of equipment to find, The fact that the game is almost ENTIRELY linear up until Chapter 11 where it gives you a SMALL bit of choice of where you get to go, Characters with very little dimension to them (I'll leave Sahz out of that), Cutscenes popping up every 3 minutes. I mean really, You can't argue that those things aren't terrible.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#115JHasegawa25(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 7:40:19 AM
RageKaiser posted...
JHasegawa25 posted...
RageKaiser posted...
Note that I said "before X"

and the fact that "Autobattle" is even an option makes it even more crap. It just appeals to lazy gamers.

Auto-Battle has been put in many recent FFs. Heck, it's been put in many recent RPGs! So I guess all RPGs suck now cause they include an autobattle option which is actually pretty useful in some cases.

Useful if you're too lazy or ignorant to make your own decisions?

When you're grinding, you can just press auto battle in XIII. In other games you don't even need to press anything.. I makes grinding faster. That's why it's useful
#116LuminaXLightPosted 4/18/2013 7:49:32 AM
RageKaiser posted...

Final Fantasy never stopped being Final Fantasy. Each title is different from the others. It's not turning into an interactive movie.
---
Anise, she's bursting with fonons
#117Zarren364Posted 4/18/2013 7:51:06 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
They'd have to make me lose my trust in them in the first place.

---
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBC-Wargle I R - Zarren
#118LuminaXLightPosted 4/18/2013 7:57:12 AM
RageKaiser posted...
gamingrat posted...
RageKaiser posted...

Mewtwo's new form is completely optional and people still find reasons to ***** about that. And Autobattle isn't the only reason I dislike XIII. The lack of an interesting story, The lack of equipment to find, The fact that the game is almost ENTIRELY linear up until Chapter 11 where it gives you a SMALL bit of choice of where you get to go, Characters with very little dimension to them (I'll leave Sahz out of that), Cutscenes popping up every 3 minutes. I mean really, You can't argue that those things aren't terrible.

The equipment system is actually good if implemented a little differently. Each set of weapons have different stars and you decide which ones to upgrade. One might have more strength than magic, vise versa. Orthey may have even stats. And that all is a determining factor as you upgrade weapons to their next form. X is even more linear than XIIi, but it seems you don't like 10 either. The characters do have some dimension to them. But really there are many other characters in previous Final Fantasies who are the same way. And no not just one or two people, At the end of the day, you can have your opinions about not liking the game(just like people can have their opinions about Newtwo), but you can't say Final Fantasy isn't Final Fantasy anymore, and it's kinda petty to only be arguing about Final Fantasy because people don't like Newtwo
---
Anise, she's bursting with fonons
#119-Chak-Posted 4/18/2013 9:46:05 AM
Make Fennekin Fire/Psychic.
---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Official Keldeo of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#120Vulpix_RulesPosted 4/18/2013 9:59:55 AM
Well this blew up in TCs face. It's pretty obvious the majority of the fanbase still likes and trusts gamefreak lol
---
You can call me Flash, the Vulpix.