This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Will GameFreak need to do to gain your trust back?

#21PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 4/17/2013 6:11:32 PM
i trust them just fine, I trust them to make new pokemon games that are essentially the exact same thing as every past pokemon game.

Although this next one is looking to be a little different.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#22JHasegawa25(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 6:11:54 PM
I have seen millions of people aaying they're done with pokemon because of Newtwo. You guys must not be ariund other places other than GameFAQs.
#23Thepenguinking2Posted 4/17/2013 6:12:21 PM
MDS2005 posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
protobakurion posted...
Noble-Heart posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
They'd have to make me lose my trust in them in the first place.

---
WHY CAN'T SHEDINJA LEARN ENTRAINMENTMe in the X board
The Shiny zangoose of the X/y Board! (what? everyone's doing this!)
#24IAmMC2Posted 4/17/2013 6:12:49 PM
Make a good game.
---
RIP Dante, Big Boss, Mewtwo and decency in the industry.
Not changing this sig until Kanji becomes viable in P4 Arena(started 8/21/2012)
#25Meta289Posted 4/17/2013 6:12:59 PM
JHasegawa25 posted...
I have seen millions of people aaying they're done with pokemon because of Newtwo. You guys must not be ariund other places other than GameFAQs.

Millions. Millions. Come on now.
---
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#26JHasegawa25(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 6:13:08 PM
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...
i trust them just fine, I trust them to make new pokemon games that are essentially the exact same thing as every past pokemon game.

Nit really. Just 3D graphics. ItMs still the same game like it's been for 17 years
#27TruePowerSeekerPosted 4/17/2013 6:13:10 PM
VoidEnvoy posted...
JiggsMaster posted...
Meta289 posted...
Please show proof that Game Freak lost the trust of a majority of the fanbase.

Um it's pretty obvious. You're just blind

Saying that it's "pretty obvious" isn't proof. To provide proof, you need to present irrefutable facts and data that demonstrate the validity of your statement.

I, for one, see no proof that Game Freak has lost any sort of sizable amount of fans thanks to Newtwo, or any other recent decisions they've made. Sure, there are a few fans who don't necessarily like Newtwo, but that hasn't caused them to stop trusting the company altogether. If you can provide proof of the contrary, though, I'd be happy to hear it.

This whole topic is actually disproving his point. Most people in this topic still like Game Freak.
---
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn
#28JHasegawa25(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 6:14:20 PM
TruePowerSeeker posted...
VoidEnvoy posted...
JiggsMaster posted...
Meta289 posted...
Please show proof that Game Freak lost the trust of a majority of the fanbase.

Um it's pretty obvious. You're just blind

Saying that it's "pretty obvious" isn't proof. To provide proof, you need to present irrefutable facts and data that demonstrate the validity of your statement.

I, for one, see no proof that Game Freak has lost any sort of sizable amount of fans thanks to Newtwo, or any other recent decisions they've made. Sure, there are a few fans who don't necessarily like Newtwo, but that hasn't caused them to stop trusting the company altogether. If you can provide proof of the contrary, though, I'd be happy to hear it.

This whole topic is actually disproving his point. Most people in this topic still like Game Freak.

GameFAQs isn't the whole fanbase. So it isn't disproving anything really. He still has a point
#29Noble-HeartPosted 4/17/2013 6:15:09 PM
JHasegawa25 posted...

Heh, people are actually leaving because of Newbuu thing.
---
Official Crystal of the Pokemon X and Y board
#30PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 4/17/2013 6:15:12 PM
JHasegawa25 posted...
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...

Nit really. Just 3D graphics. ItMs still the same game like it's been for 17 years

Yeah, I know. I'm just hoping for the platforming aspects to be... well.... like a decent platforming game and not just classic crap puzzles.

....... Just saying that made me realize they'd never do it because the fans would s*** bricks. Oh well.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.