This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Will GameFreak need to do to gain your trust back?

#81TyranidomegaPosted 4/18/2013 1:50:45 AM
RageKaiser posted...
This is a joke topic right?

Right?

No.
It's a Toke Jopic.
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#82AmyUnleashedPosted 4/18/2013 1:51:11 AM
I am not really angry with them but...

... They can make me really happy by telling Nintendo & Sakurai to cut Jigglipuff from the next Smash Game and put Mewtwo back in instead.
#83LightningHawk90Posted 4/18/2013 1:54:22 AM
JHasegawa25 posted...
MaveCryst posted...
Stop exaggerating, you may have lost trust, and so have many people, but there are also many people who haven't. I for one, may not like every change, but as a whole Pokemon to me actually represents a series that hasn't gone to **** in recent years, unlike so many others (looking at you, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda).

It is improving, overall. In terms of convenience, in terms of gameplay, graphics, sound, etc. The problem is you're focusing on the bad stuff, which to me is just inevitable when you're trying to introduce so many things everytime a new generation comes around. There's always much more hit than miss, which is what counts to me.

Final Fantasy hasn't gone to s***

Your denial makes me laugh uncontrollably.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#84Blazekicker27Posted 4/18/2013 3:33:47 AM
Nothing since they never lost it.
---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon XY boards.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
#85King-gamerPosted 4/18/2013 3:35:46 AM
GameFreak are Trolls. They can never be trusted.
---
This is a sig. Yup.
#86calvin_0Posted 4/18/2013 3:36:49 AM
losing trust? O.o

i must have been kept out of the loop... what did they did? did they put crappy DRM into gen6 or something like simcity nonsense?
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
#87UmuruPosted 4/18/2013 3:47:35 AM
Nothing, because they haven't lost it.
#88Misdreavus573Posted 4/18/2013 3:57:31 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
They'd have to make me lose my trust in them in the first place.
#89JHasegawa25(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 4:14:25 AM
RageKaiser posted...
JHasegawa25 posted...
MaveCryst posted...
Stop exaggerating, you may have lost trust, and so have many people, but there are also many people who haven't. I for one, may not like every change, but as a whole Pokemon to me actually represents a series that hasn't gone to **** in recent years, unlike so many others (looking at you, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda).

It is improving, overall. In terms of convenience, in terms of gameplay, graphics, sound, etc. The problem is you're focusing on the bad stuff, which to me is just inevitable when you're trying to introduce so many things everytime a new generation comes around. There's always much more hit than miss, which is what counts to me.

What denial? It seems you must be talking about yourself cause I have no denial.
#90LightningHawk90Posted 4/18/2013 4:18:13 AM
JHasegawa25 posted...
RageKaiser posted...
JHasegawa25 posted...
MaveCryst posted...

What denial? It seems you must be talking about yourself cause I have no denial.

You're in so much denial that you don't even realize that you're in denial.
If you can honestly tell me that Final Fantasy XII or XIII is even HALF as good as anything before X, Then you either have no taste whatsoever or you're the worst troll in history.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.