This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Will GameFreak need to do to gain your trust back?

#91EmpirorPosted 4/18/2013 5:18:23 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
They'd have to make me lose my trust in them in the first place.

---
Pokemon Black fc-5243 1202 3802 Megaman Rj fc:2493 5945 5724 Yugioh 2010 4383 3896 9610
http://stevenjobs101.wordpress.com/<---visit my blog :u!
#92JHasegawa25(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 5:26:57 AM
RageKaiser posted...
JHasegawa25 posted...
RageKaiser posted...
JHasegawa25 posted...
MaveCryst posted...
Stop exaggerating, you may have lost trust, and so have many people, but there are also many people who haven't. I for one, may not like every change, but as a whole Pokemon to me actually represents a series that hasn't gone to **** in recent years, unlike so many others (looking at you, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda).

It is improving, overall. In terms of convenience, in terms of gameplay, graphics, sound, etc. The problem is you're focusing on the bad stuff, which to me is just inevitable when you're trying to introduce so many things everytime a new generation comes around. There's always much more hit than miss, which is what counts to me.

Final Fantasy hasn't gone to s***

Your denial makes me laugh uncontrollably.

What denial? It seems you must be talking about yourself cause I have no denial.

You're in so much denial that you don't even realize that you're in denial.
If you can honestly tell me that Final Fantasy XII or XIII is even HALF as good as anything before X, Then you either have no taste whatsoever or you're the worst troll in history.

Oh, I get it...you're one of those old school fans who cry because "wah!!! No turnbased! No world map! Wah!!" I think it's clear who's in denial. We're done here
#93LightningHawk90Posted 4/18/2013 5:32:33 AM(edited)
JHasegawa25 posted...

Oh, I get it...you're one of those old school fans who cry because "wah!!! No turnbased! No world map! Wah!!" I think it's clear who's in denial. We're done here

Final Fantasy XIII is turn based, so your logic is flawed. Try again.

What makes it terrible is that 90% of the game is walking in a linear path and mashing the A button while watching cutscenes every 3 seconds. There's almost no gameplay factor, if you think that's a good game, you should just stop playing video games period.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#94JHasegawa25(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 5:32:03 AM
RageKaiser posted...
JHasegawa25 posted...

Final Fantasy XIII is turn based, so your logic is flawed. Try again.

No it's not. It's a hybrid system that has elements from turn based, but it is not turnbased
#95LightningHawk90Posted 4/18/2013 5:33:32 AM
Walk in a straight line, Mash A 200 times, watch a cut scene, wash, rinse, repeat.
---
#96JHasegawa25(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 5:58:35 AM
RageKaiser posted...
Walk in a straight line, Mash A 200 times, watch a cut scene, wash, rinse, repeat.

You walked in a straight line in X, it's a choice to mash Auto Battle you don't have to and it's actually better not to so that's your fault,
#97LightningHawk90Posted 4/18/2013 6:00:49 AM(edited)
Note that I said "before X"

and the fact that "Autobattle" is even an option makes it even more crap. It just appeals to lazy gamers.
---
#98LuminaXLightPosted 4/18/2013 6:00:59 AM
Don't bother with him. He even said himself that he didn't like XII and XIII cause they weren't like the games before X(ATB or Turn based, world maps etc.
---
Anise, she's bursting with fonons
#99LightningHawk90Posted 4/18/2013 6:02:46 AM
LuminaXLight posted...
Don't bother with him. He even said himself that he didn't like XII and XIII cause they weren't like the games before X(ATB or Turn based, world maps etc.

Well excuse me, but if everyone's gonna go on bashing an Optional Mewtwo form for ridiculous reasons, then i'm going to bash actually horrible things for legit reasons. ;)
---
#100JHasegawa25(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 6:04:24 AM
RageKaiser posted...
Note that I said "before X"

and the fact that "Autobattle" is even an option makes it even more crap. It just appeals to lazy gamers.

Auto-Battle has been put in many recent FFs. Heck, it's been put in many recent RPGs! So I guess all RPGs suck now cause they include an autobattle option which is actually pretty useful in some cases.