This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Type(s): Do you see it happening? *Round 3*

#11TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 4/18/2013 4:56:19 PM
FuneralCake posted...
40-49%: I could go either way, slightly leaning towards less likely.

I don't see why it couldn't happen. Game Freak can do whatever they want. There's nothing stopping them from adding new types.

That said, I don't think it will happen, but also wouldn't be surprised if it did.

There is a reason
-reworking the entire, already good as is, blance system.
-due to the type(s) being added so late in the series, there most likely will be a severe lack of them or some pokemon might be retconned.

That was two
---
I <3 PokeGirls!!! 8D
http://i.imgur.com/cnG9m.png That's my girlfriend on the left!! <3
#12HejiruPosted 4/18/2013 4:58:31 PM
Very likely. All signs are pointing to it. The Flying and Bug camps are in serious denial at this point.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#13SilverSock(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 5:12:06 PM
Interesting. As I post this, the poll has the same number of votes as the 2nd one I posted. It seems the whole poll has shifted up a little; in other words, people seem to be thinking it's generally more likely.

Of course there's probably something horribly wrong with how I set this up and you really can't infer anything from it but hey. Still somewhat interesting.
---
I summoned a baby to attract a lion. It didn't seem to work, so I tried a delicious baby.
Regular baby ATE delicious baby. Horror....horror.~Gameplayingperson
#14Arne83Posted 4/18/2013 5:17:18 PM
Hejiru posted...
Very likely. All signs are pointing to it. The Flying and Bug camps are in serious denial at this point.

What are you even talking about? Is it Sylveon? No one is talking about Sylveon... why are you bringing it up?
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.