This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Pokemon did you at one point not care for but eventually warmed up to/loved

#11iKhanicPosted 4/17/2013 8:51:34 PM
Mewtwo.

That's right not Newtwo, Mewtwo. The original. Thought it was overrated as a kid (which is ironic since Charizard's always been my favorite).
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#12gpstylezPosted 4/17/2013 8:53:43 PM
Milotic.
#13ColtCababaPosted 4/17/2013 9:00:18 PM
PK_Ness posted...
Koffing

You Smogwunner.
---
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Team Miror Infinity
"It's Faaan-daaan-gooo! Breathe the A's in." -Fandango
#14DarkKirby2500Posted 4/17/2013 9:02:30 PM
I used Gardevoir in Sapphire because I didn't have anyone to trade with for an Alazakam or Gengar.

Gardevoir is now my favorite Pokemon.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#15PalomBMPosted 4/17/2013 9:16:26 PM
All of them.

When I started playing Red, I was playing an RPG with a customizable team, that's it. Favorites were those that were useful and powerful, or rather, the ones Nintendo Power suggested to me. I never actually cared for the Pokemon themselves, I just wanted the best team possible. Some fan I turned out to be.

Now, with IVs, contests, OU, etc., I stopped worrying about achieving perfection and decided to like the Pokemon and games as they are. Haven't tried Emerald, D/P/Pt, or Gen 5, but I'm looking forward to Gen 6 and training a Froakie, and maybe a Sylveon too.
---
Palom the Black Mage
#16moneyman82Posted 4/17/2013 9:17:17 PM
Exeggutor.
---
''If what moneyman said wasn't true, and easily verified by anyone with access to a search engine, I would definitely agree with you. But it is, so I don't.''
#17Izaya_sanPosted 4/17/2013 10:44:49 PM
@FatReuniclus I don't even know you to begin with. I don't care for your 'respect' because it means nothing to me.
#18Ricizzle2Posted 4/17/2013 10:50:57 PM
Emolga,
I was discriminating at first as I always do with Pokemon with no evolutions but I started to warm up to it when I was watching the anime and then I actually used in playthrough and love <3
#19SephirothtPosted 4/18/2013 1:06:51 AM
Azumarill is the best example.
Never cared for her, but after using HUGE! POWER! Azumarill!! in W2, well, those caps and !'s speak for itself. XD
---
Officially faved Ninetales, everywhere, R - Burning Knight Executive
Facebook: http://alturl.com/juupo
#20zrh5033Posted 4/18/2013 1:26:24 AM
Shamefully... Vanilluxe I like ice cream what can I say but also feebas. Caught one right away thinking magikarp and was going to release it but a friend told me to level it's beauty up. I thought he was trolling me but I did and boy was I happy. I bred it then and gave him the offspring which saved him a lot of agony.
---
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas! <(^_^<)(>^_^)>
Official Yarne of the FE: Awakening Board! Bunny monster!!!