This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Pokemon did you at one point not care for but eventually warmed up to/loved

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What Pokemon did you at one point not care for but eventually warmed up to/loved
2 years ago#11

That's right not Newtwo, Mewtwo. The original. Thought it was overrated as a kid (which is ironic since Charizard's always been my favorite).
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
2 years ago#12
2 years ago#13
PK_Ness posted...

You Smogwunner.
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Team Miror Infinity
"It's Faaan-daaan-gooo! Breathe the A's in." -Fandango
2 years ago#14
I used Gardevoir in Sapphire because I didn't have anyone to trade with for an Alazakam or Gengar.

Gardevoir is now my favorite Pokemon.
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
2 years ago#15
All of them.

When I started playing Red, I was playing an RPG with a customizable team, that's it. Favorites were those that were useful and powerful, or rather, the ones Nintendo Power suggested to me. I never actually cared for the Pokemon themselves, I just wanted the best team possible. Some fan I turned out to be.

Now, with IVs, contests, OU, etc., I stopped worrying about achieving perfection and decided to like the Pokemon and games as they are. Haven't tried Emerald, D/P/Pt, or Gen 5, but I'm looking forward to Gen 6 and training a Froakie, and maybe a Sylveon too.
Palom the Black Mage
2 years ago#16
''If what moneyman said wasn't true, and easily verified by anyone with access to a search engine, I would definitely agree with you. But it is, so I don't.''
2 years ago#17
@FatReuniclus I don't even know you to begin with. I don't care for your 'respect' because it means nothing to me.
2 years ago#18
I was discriminating at first as I always do with Pokemon with no evolutions but I started to warm up to it when I was watching the anime and then I actually used in playthrough and love <3
2 years ago#19
Azumarill is the best example.
Never cared for her, but after using HUGE! POWER! Azumarill!! in W2, well, those caps and !'s speak for itself. XD
Officially faved Ninetales, everywhere, R - Burning Knight Executive
2 years ago#20
Shamefully... Vanilluxe I like ice cream what can I say but also feebas. Caught one right away thinking magikarp and was going to release it but a friend told me to level it's beauty up. I thought he was trolling me but I did and boy was I happy. I bred it then and gave him the offspring which saved him a lot of agony.
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas! <(^_^<)(>^_^)>
Official Yarne of the FE: Awakening Board! Bunny monster!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What Pokemon did you at one point not care for but eventually warmed up to/loved

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived