This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think of your favorite Pokemon before entering this topic.

#11ReachOutToTruth(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 12:24:51 PM
Power bump! I'll send my own favorite in. Jirachi!

Round 1: Jirachi's psychic prowess makes quick work.\

Round 2: A tough opponent, but ranged attacks such as Psychic and Doom Desire will help Jirachi win out in the end.

Round 3: Ranged attacks won't mean much against Spidey's webs, whose speed and agility can probably outmaneuver the Wish Pokemon and bring it in close for some serious punishment. But with clever use of Gravity to slow down Spidey, Cosmic Power to boost its defenses, and it's powerful signature moves, Jirachi can win this.

Round 4: The Mask is a legitimately challenging opponent, whose main strength lies in his cartoon-esque antics, however, from what I remember the Mask doesn't have any real offensive tricks that could do much more damage to Jirachi than some of the more powerful Pokemon in the game. This comes down to: Can Jirachi actually hit the Mask and if so, can it overcome his cartoon endurance? I think it can, mainly with Psychic.

Round 5: Can Jirachi come out of this one alive? I want to say...yes. In addition to it's psychic powers, Jirachi possesses a powerful physical technique in the form of double edge. It would be difficult, to be sure, but Jirachi could come out on top.

Round 6: Sheesh, if we play by types, a Nova Blast by Greymon might have the strength to knock out Jirachi. Jirachi could stall with Wish for a healing bonus, but I'm not sure it would be able to withstand an offensive by Greymon long enough for the wish to come true. I think Jirachi's campaign ends here. T_T

Round 7: Even if Jirachi could beat Greymon, REX's missiles, flametrower, machine and rail guns would spell out Jirachi's end. Unless of course Jirachi was smart enough to take out the Radome, but Jirachi has no way of getting that information so....yep. >_<
---
<3 and (/|\) !
http://i.imgur.com/khPxrAW.png
#12themagicpainmanPosted 4/18/2013 12:26:30 PM
The Mask kind of completely warps reality to his liking so I doubt most Pokemon would beat him.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#13VampLordAdamaruPosted 4/18/2013 12:28:56 PM
Eevee

It gives them all a big smile, makes cute noises, and does cute things.

Everyone kills themselves because they can't bring themselves to hurt Teh Cuteness.
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#14CakeOfLiesPosted 4/18/2013 12:29:13 PM
Scizor.

Round 1: Hercule (DBZ) - Bullet Punch. Win.
Round 2: The Green Ranger (Power Rangers classic) - Bullet Punch. Win.
Round 3: Spider-Man - Bullet Punch. Win.
Round 4: The Mask (Jim Carrey version) - Bullet Punch. Win.
Round 5: Tag Team: Sub-Zero + Scorpion (Mortal Kombat) - Bullet Punch. Possible win.

Round 6: Greymon (Digimon) - Swords Dance, tank a hit, Bullet Punch. Possible win.
Round 7: Metal Gear REX(Metal Gear Solid) - Bullet Punch in vain. Loss.
Round 8: Optimus Prime (Transformers) - Bullet Punch in vain. Loss.
Round 9: Perfect Chaos (Sonic Adventure) - Bullet Punch. Definite win.
Round 10: Lavos, All Forms Endurance Run (Chrono Trigger) - Bullet Punch in vain. Loss.

He'd win Round 9 but lose 7, 8, and 10.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#15TruePowerSeekerPosted 4/18/2013 12:47:59 PM
Mewtwo vs Hercule. Hercule tries to run at Mewtwo who promptly lifts him off the ground and throws him into a wall.

Mewtwo vs Green Ranger. Green Ranger goes to do a pose then gets blasted by Mewtwo.

Mewtwo vs Spiderman. Spidy starts to swing towards Mewtwo who grabs him using telekinetic powers, ripping him away from the webs and slams him into the ground.

Mewtwo vs The Mask. Mask zips around confusing the hell out of Mewtwo and annoying him but eventually stays still long enough for Mewtwo to grab him. Then Mewtwo slams him into the ground. Then the Mask pops up behind him and they end up in a never ending cycle of Mewtwo throwing attacks at him and him surviving them.

Mewtwo vs Scorpion and Sub-Zero. Scorpion tries to pull Mewtwo in and Mewtwo stops the spike and throws it back and Sub-Zero fires ice which Mewtwo breaks with Aura Sphere and the sphere goes through finishing off Zero.

Mewtwo vs Greymon. Yeah Mewtwo tries to blast at the massive Greymon but just ends up getting eaten.

Mewtwo vs Metal Gear Rex. Rex fires cannon and Mewtwo tries to stop it but can't slow it down enough and it rips through him.

Mewtwo vs Prime. Mewtwo tries to lift Optimus only to get grabbed, slammed to the ground, then ran over repeatedly.

Mewtwo vs Chaos. He gets ate.

Mewtwo vs Lavos. He might get through the shell but after that gets smeared.
---
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn
#16VegantoKeensPosted 4/18/2013 12:50:05 PM
Yeah, nobody is getting passed Spiderman. I don't care if Arceus is your favourite. It isn't a god if a 10 year old can trap it in a golf ball.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#17gamingratPosted 4/18/2013 1:03:27 PM
rayquaza
Round 1: Hercule (DBZ)-eats him and makes the world a better place
Round 2: The Green Ranger (Power Rangers classic)-win, dont even give him time to play his little flute
Round 3: Spider-Man-......your joking, right. all ray needs is a shoe
Round 4: The Mask (Jim Carrey version)-not sure who this is
Round 5: Tag Team: Sub-Zero + Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)-not sure who they are

Round 6: Greymon (Digimon)-dead easily
Round 7: Metal Gear REX(Metal Gear Solid)-idk who this is
Round 8: Optimus Prime (Transformers)-thunderbolt short curcits him
Round 9: Perfect Chaos (Sonic Adventure)-again, thunderbolt
Round 10: Lavos, All Forms Endurance Run (Chrono Trigger)-not sure they r both powerful
---
GT:gamingrat91
#18MetaDeDeDePosted 4/18/2013 1:09:31 PM
Lilligant

Step 1-Sleep Powder

Step 2-Quiver Dance

Step 3-Petal Dance

Step 4-Repeat next round
#19NejiHyuga900Posted 4/18/2013 3:22:37 PM
Zekrom:

Round 1: Mr. Satan - Oh noes! Mr. Satan is TOO Powerful... just kidding. Zekrom used Thunder and KO's Mr. Satan in one shot.
Round 2: Green Mighty Morphin Power Ranger (Tommy Oliver) - Zekrom vs. the Green Ranger's Dragonzord. Interesting match but Zekrom's electricity would malfunction the Dragonzord.
Round 3: Spider-Man (Peter Parker - My favorite Pokémon against my favorite superhero. Hmm...
Round 4: The Mask (Jim Carrey version) - Okay, the Mask is pretty much invincible and can do anything he wants. Results are unpredictable but the Mask may somehow win.
Round 5: Tag Team: Sub-Zero + Scorpion - 2 arch-rivals, teaming up together? Wow, okay. Well, anyways at least one of the warriors would die but the outcome is a bit unpredictable. Sub-Zero (well, the younger Sub-Zero, Kuai Liang is my favorite MK character so let Scorpion (Hanzo Hasashi) to die first.

Round 6: Greymon - Zekrom would defeat it. But MetalGreymon (or whatever other digivolutions Greymon has) would be a good battle against Zekrom. It's been a long time since I watched Digimon or played a Digimon game so I have lost some Digimon knowledge.
Round 7: Metal Gear REX - I have no idea. The only MG game I played was Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty so I don't know what this machine fully capable of.
Round 8: Optimus Prime - I think Optimus Prime would win. A large dragon vs. a gigantic robot with transformation capabilities.
Round 9: Perfect Chaos - Chaos is made of 100% water (with a brain) so Zekrom should easily beat it, even if it is in its perfect form (if Super Sonic can beat it, so can Zekrom)
Round 10: Lavos, All Forms Endurance Run - I never played Chrono Trigger (but I owned an SNES when I was a kid and still do) so I have no idea what the outcome would be.
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#20GeneralKenobi85Posted 4/18/2013 3:37:14 PM
Pretty sure Spidey can beat every Pokemon besides a few legenadaries. And even then, it's possible.
---
Ah, yes, the Negotiator: General Kenobi
<sneaky beeping>