This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think of your favorite Pokemon before entering this topic.

#21Marcx629Posted 4/18/2013 3:52:59 PM
Pokemon of choice is Lucario

Round 1: Easy. Hercule's martial arts were no match for Lucario's.

Round 2: The giant robot was a bit tough, but assuming the Zord would be considered a steel type, Lucario's aura spheres to the critical points took it down. If not, an earthquake surely could take it out. Lucario made quick work of the ranger after the Zord was taken down.

Round 3: This one was a challenge. Spider-Man is quick, agile and has access to Spider Sense. Lucario has access to close combat, extreme speed, and sensing aura. It really became a battle of patience. Lucario can sense aura further than Spider-Man's spider sense could detect danger. So in the end, Lucario was the victor.

Round 4: This fight was possibly the biggest challenge. The mask might just be immortal. Lucario sensed the one weakness though. So Lucario used detect to avoid getting hit and extreme speed to run away. This was a test of his endurance, but Lucario managed to stall the mask long enough until the sun rised. Without the power of the mask, Lucario took him down easily.

Round 5: Lucario one shots sub-zero. With the help of aura detection, and Lucario's drive to uphold justice, he beats scorpion through careful planning.

Round 6: Not a fan of digimon, but I did a quick google search. This thing apparently has fire attributes and is kind of slow. Earthquake one shots it.

Rounds 7 and 8 are kind of the same as rounds 2 and 6.

I don't know enough about rounds 9 or 10 to even say.
---
In case of a Zombie Apocalypse, follow me!
Add my 3DS FC: 2535-4356-9059 Name:Marcx
#22Thepenguinking2Posted 4/18/2013 4:03:58 PM
Zangoose with swords dance, aerial ace, close combat and dig.
Round 1: hercule: Hercule is probably part fighting, so I think a few aerial aces will take him out.
Round 2: Green Ranger: Green does relate to grass, so some more aerial aces should do.
Round 3: Spider Man: Obviously bug, so guess what time it is? AERIAL ACE TIME!
Round 4: The Mask: Probably dark/ghost. A mixture of dig and close combat will do.
Round 5:Scorpion and Sub-Zero. Scorpion is big-poison and sub-zero is ice-fighting. Sub Zero is the bigger threat, so use close combat on him. for scorpion, an aerial ace.

Round 6: Greymon: Rock and/or steel type? I really don't know. but CC and dig can do.
Round 7: MGR: Never heard of, so IDK.
Round 8: Optimus prime: Either steel-elec or steel-fire. Dig can handle both, unless he has levitate. CC can counter.
Round 9: Perfect chaos:Crap, a water-psychic. No super effective moves. either make do with dig and aerial ace, or zangoose does not stand a chance.
Round 10:Lavos: Obviously fire, but most likely paired with dark, so dig and close combat.

Zangoose does well until perfect chaos. that's the big threat.
---
WHY CAN'T SHEDINJA LEARN ENTRAINMENTMe in the X board
The Shiny zangoose of the X/y Board! (what? everyone's doing this!)
#23glitchunter75Posted 4/18/2013 4:06:31 PM
Easy. Victini always wins. Even if that doesn't apply, it has an unlimited supply of power.
---
Is Sylveon my long-lost cousin?! I must know!
Official Shiny Victini of all Pokemon boards.
#24HydoomPosted 4/18/2013 4:32:10 PM
I thought this would be something bad, so I didn't think of Weavile, Swampert, or Yanmega...

Instead I went for Golurk.

Round 1: Hercule (DBZ)
-Golurk wins with a Hammer Arm.

Round 2: The Green Ranger (Power Rangers classic)
-Golurk wins with a Hammer Arm; or a DynamicPunch if the Green Ranger summons his mechaniloid.

Round 3: Spider-Man
-Golurk wins... Do I really need to explain..?

Round 4: The Mask (Jim Carrey version)
-Same thing... but it would be a bit more problematic...

Round 5: Tag Team: Sub-Zero + Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)
-Golurk wins with the same moves as before...

Round 6: Greymon (Digimon)
-Relatively easy win, but he will take damage.

Round 7: Metal Gear REX(Metal Gear Solid)
-Finally an interesting fight. Tough one, Golurk may even go down if he takes an unlucky hit. But if Golurk can hit a sweet spot [not hard against such a huge opponent...] he'll steal the victory.

Round 8: Optimus Prime (Transformers)
-This is his hardest fight so far... Low chance of winning. Golurk would need to DynamicPunch consecutively to have a hope of winning, and even then it's luck.

Round 9: Perfect Chaos (Sonic Adventure)
-This fight is actually harder, thanks to it being the Adventure version, and not the lame Generations version... If Perfect Chaos assumes a Water-typing, then Golurk would need to use a combination of Fly and thrust a ThunderPunch to the brain to knock Perfect Chaos out. If Golurk can dodge Perfect Chaos's Plasma Beam and homing meteors, he can win. He only has the ability to win thanks to flying.

Round 10: Lavos, All Forms Endurance Run (Chrono Trigger)
-Aaaaand I have no idea how this fight goes... Never Played Chronotrigger.
So Golurk at least has 9 wins under his belt.
#25RAcastBlasterPosted 4/18/2013 6:48:07 PM
TruePowerSeeker posted...
Mewtwo vs Greymon. Yeah Mewtwo tries to blast at the massive Greymon but just ends up getting eaten.

Mewtwo vs Metal Gear Rex. Rex fires cannon and Mewtwo tries to stop it but can't slow it down enough and it rips through him.

Mewtwo vs Prime. Mewtwo tries to lift Optimus only to get grabbed, slammed to the ground, then ran over repeatedly.

Mewtwo vs Chaos. He gets ate.

Mewtwo vs Lavos. He might get through the shell but after that gets smeared.

Gotta say, you REALLY shafted Mewtwo!

Greymon wouldn't stand a chance against Mewtwo's superior offense and speed. Even if we're talking a 2HKO on both sides, Greymon (or even MetalGreymon) would be WAYY too slow to do anything about it.

As for REX? Mewtwo can teleport (Gen 1 TM 30). Teleport into the cockpit, gg.

And Perfect Chaos? Mewtwo can teleport AND is very, very fast. Not Sonic fast, but he doesn't need to be. Teleport on up to Chaos' brain and show him how a REAL antagonist does it!

And...yeah, I don't think ANYTHING outside of Ferrothorn (being a Steel mixed wall from OU hell and having Leech Seed) would stand a chance against Lavos.
---
Currently playing: MMZCollection, Pokemon Black 2 [2538 3598 3001], FE:Awakening, Xenoblade Chronicles
#26ytrewq234Posted 4/18/2013 7:04:20 PM
Leavanny makes a hood for Hercule so his afro doesn't get wet when it rains and then runs away.
---
"This is no pudding!"
#27NymphaliPosted 4/18/2013 7:10:26 PM
Sylveon is the best and wins everything! ^w^
---
Video Girl Jean : http://i.imgur.com/B5XdFWs.jpg
Girl Gamer and proud! <3
#28NinjaKitsunePosted 4/18/2013 7:26:59 PM
Ninetales. Well, the ruby dex entry says it can take control of minds. The others often mention "mystical powers" which leaves a lot of wiggle room, as does its "curse". Drought and fire blast rip through the mechanical enemies and the rest fall to her gaze of doom.
---
Take this! My love, my anger, and ALL OF MY SORROW!
#29EmeraldRangePosted 4/18/2013 8:57:37 PM
Now that I think of it, my favorite would actually be Kyogre.
Round 1: Hercule (DBZ):Flood the world. No match
Round 2: The Green Ranger (Power Rangers classic)
if he tries to robot himself, the rain will kill him if the flood doesn't
Round 3: Spider-Man: Flood vs. Web. Guess.
Round 4: The Mask (Jim Carrey version): Tough but even the Mask can't turn reality to his favor If the world us flood and there is no land
Round 5: Tag Team: Sub-Zero + Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)
lSorry, no way to escape from the worldwide flooding
Round 6: Greymon (Digimon). Fire vs. Gigaflood. Guess.
Round 7: Metal Gear REX(Metal Gear Solid) Rain and Water destroys cicuits
Round 8: Optimus Prime (Transformers) Read above.
Round 9: Perfect Chaos (Sonic Adventure) Flood the world and win
Round 10: Lavos, All Forms Endurance Run (Chrono Trigger)win as above
---
I don't like the new pokemon from Gen V and VI
"New is not a synonym of better" -wonder if it's been said before
#30SideShowBattPosted 4/19/2013 12:51:40 AM
Gyarados! Let's do this!

Round 1: Hercule (DBZ)- Gyarados smacks him away with his tail

Round 2: The Green Ranger (Power Rangers classic)- I'm guessing he summons Dragonzord sense Gyarados is huge, anyway Gyarados has more mobility in the water so win.

Round 3: Spider-Man- Gyarados can easily break out of his webs and just drown him in water.

Round 4: The Mask (Jim Carrey version)- Cartoon physics are OP no contest poor Gyarados.

Round 5: Tag Team: Sub-Zero + Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)- Flood the arena in water with Surf, Bite both of them in half as they float in the wake.

Round 6: Greymon (Digimon)- Surf, drag him into the water and drown him

Round 7: Metal Gear REX(Metal Gear Solid)- IMMA FIRIN MA HYPER BEAM! Or Surf that thing is no Ray

Round 8: Optimus Prime (Transformers)- Rain Dance and Thunder just fry all his circuits. That or Outrage.

Round 9: Perfect Chaos (Sonic Adventure)- Swim up his body and eat his brain. Or epic Hyper Beam fight!

Round 10: Lavos, All Forms Endurance Run (Chrono Trigger)- I honestly don't know.
---
XBL Tag- SideShowBatt
Nintendo Network- SideShowBatt