This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just want to say

#1person_pitchPosted 4/17/2013 9:20:02 PM
how happy I am that poke'mon finally shines graphically. The models look exactly like the official artwork, and I can't help but congratulate them on achieving that, especially when this new zelda title, new donkey kong title, and new yoshi's island title look so bland. It has really shattered my expectations, considering how little the looks have changed over the years.
#2ReachOutToTruthPosted 4/17/2013 9:26:20 PM
Now person-pitch, I think that's great an Ima let you finish but, Persona 4 has the best graphics out of any mon series of all time. OF ALL TIME!

No but seriously, I'm glad too. Having been with the series since it's 8-bit black and white days, I'm very glad seeing how far the series has come in that department.
---
<3 and (/|\) !
http://i.imgur.com/khPxrAW.png
#3EnferolunosPosted 4/17/2013 9:26:41 PM
person_pitch posted...
how happy I am that poke'mon finally shines graphically. The models look exactly like the official artwork, and I can't help but congratulate them on achieving that, especially when this new zelda title, new donkey kong title, and new yoshi's island title look so bland. It has really shattered my expectations, considering how little the looks have changed over the years.

Uh oh
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#4person_pitch(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 9:42:09 PM
ReachOutToTruth posted...
Now person-pitch, I think that's great an Ima let you finish but, Persona 4 has the best graphics out of any mon series of all time. OF ALL TIME!

No but seriously, I'm glad too. Having been with the series since it's 8-bit black and white days, I'm very glad seeing how far the series has come in that department.

so much...yellows