This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sylveon is flying or bug type? Did you not see what it did in the new trailer?

#1xyzlacticPosted 4/17/2013 11:16:30 PM
Sylveon used some kind of magical fairy power and turned the whole space Pikachu and friends were into some magical cosmic dimension.

Um how on earth does that scream flying or bug?If I recall flying or bug types can't summon magical dimensions.

This is very trippy. I was thinking love type. But that didn't really look like something love related.

It looked very magical to say the least.

Maybe it magic or illusion type? I dunno but gamefreak are being serious trolls right now.

But my point is why do people believe sylveon to be flying or bug? That doesn't make sense what so ever.
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh
#2noname2lazyPosted 4/17/2013 11:20:13 PM
After I saw the trailer, I'm thinking it's either Normal type or a completely new type. It could still be Flying though.
#3Peachrules14Posted 4/17/2013 11:21:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4dwdwdw6Posted 4/17/2013 11:22:23 PM
xyzlactic posted...

But my point is why do people believe sylveon to be flying or bug? That doesn't make sense what so ever.

Lol
#5Twilight_SonataPosted 4/17/2013 11:22:37 PM
xyzlactic posted...
But my point is why do people believe sylveon to be flying or bug?

Because of initial naming speculation that people decided to cling to but still can't let go of. =P
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#6xyzlactic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 11:36:22 PM
Twilight_Sonata posted...
xyzlactic posted...

Because of initial naming speculation that people decided to cling to but still can't let go of. =P

If I recall it's name is Sylveon not Sylpheon.

Sylv is a woodland creature and or fairy.

Sylph is a air electable spirit or air fairy.

But the Pokemon is named Sylveon. It's name has nothing to do with air.

It just annoys me when people mix up the names.
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh
#7DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/17/2013 11:38:35 PM
xyzlactic posted...

Not to mention Nymphia and Feelinara, which do not indicate Bug in the slightest.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#8xyzlactic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 11:40:23 PM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
xyzlactic posted...

Not to mention Nymphia and Feelinara, which do not indicate Bug in the slightest.

Thank you doctor jimmy. You are right.

Flying and bug are pretty much crossed off at this point. But I still do t understand why people think its bug or flying?
---
#9Ricizzle2Posted 4/17/2013 11:42:35 PM
After today's promo I'm convinced that Sylveon is an entirely new type of Pokemon

Besides the whole being super secretive about it and showing it doing attacks that leave everyone just like whatttt, my main indicator is this:

At the end of the trailer it showed Eevee and all the eeveelutions in a circle, each Pokemon was in a circle that matched their typing color. The strange thing was that Espeon was Purple instead of Pink and Sylveon was Pink. If psychic is to now be represented by Purple then what will Pink be?
#10KeeperOfShadowsPosted 4/17/2013 11:42:52 PM
ITT: Someone's trying too hard.
---
Feel free to apply sarcasm tags if you didn't like my post.