This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sylveon is flying or bug type? Did you not see what it did in the new trailer?

#21Twilight_SonataPosted 4/18/2013 12:55:18 AM
jayman7 posted...
I've seen arguments connecting Feelinara to Bug - I'm afraid I don't recall them

I'm pretty sure it was along the lines of "It sounds sort of like 'feelers'.".
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#22TheGaijinPosted 4/18/2013 12:57:09 AM
Drug type Pokemon confirmed
---
Final Fantasy XIV - Larek Darkholme @ Masamune
#23jayman7Posted 4/18/2013 1:00:10 AM(edited)
Twilight_Sonata posted...
jayman7 posted...
I've seen arguments connecting Feelinara to Bug - I'm afraid I don't recall them

No no, it was the name of some German game or something like that.

xyzlactic posted...
The thing is though. If its bug type. Why would it be so magical like and summon a strange dimension? That doesn't really seem bug like?

The thing is though, that if it's really a Steel/Dragon type, why would it be so master of time like? That doesn't really seem Steel or Dragon like.

It's Pokemon, and we don't know very much information about it at this point. (Of course, if we did, we wouldn't even be having this conversation...
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#24DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/18/2013 1:08:22 AM
xyzlactic posted...
The thing is though. If its bug type. Why would it be so magical like and summon a strange dimension? That doesn't really seem bug like?

The thing is though, that if it's really a Steel/Dragon type, why would it be so master of time like? That doesn't really seem Steel or Dragon like.

This is an Eeveelution we're talking about, not an Uber-legendary. Why do people keep comparing Sylveon to legendaries? Between this and "Just because they haven't revealed its type doesn't mean it's a new type look at the tao trio", it's obvious that they just threw on badass typings onto the legendaries the past couple of gens.

An Eeveelution should epitomize its type, which is not the case for legendaries. Why would they give Sylveon this crazy-as-f*** ability and give it the Bug type? It makes no sense.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#25acherrylollipopPosted 4/18/2013 1:09:58 AM
jayman7 posted...
jayman7 posted...

No no, it was the name of some German game or something like that

Can't think of any game like that, but Fee=Fairy which are usually described to have either butterfly or bug wings.

I'm not saying it's going to be a bug Pokemon, but going by the name, it's definitively a possibility.
#26jayman7Posted 4/18/2013 1:15:10 AM(edited)
acherrylollipop posted...
jayman7 posted...
jayman7 posted...

No no, it was the name of some German game or something like that

Can't think of any game like that, but Fee=Fairy which are usually described to have either butterfly or bug wings.

I'm not saying it's going to be a bug Pokemon, but going by the name, it's definitively a possibility.

It's the one that makes the most sense to me, honestly, and no matter how you slice it, writing it off would be a mistake.

Truth is, it's fairly obvious by now that no existing type - no, not even Normal - is going to be a perfect fit that satisfies everybody. And I don't think there's any all-new type that would satisfy everybody either.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#273ebsooPosted 4/18/2013 2:07:36 AM
TC i think the move used by sylveon is trick room
#28zombiabsolPosted 4/18/2013 7:29:54 AM
3ebsoo posted...
TC i think the move used by sylveon is trick room

Thought this too
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
Waiting for: Remember Me, The last of Us, and Pokemon X.
#29Shadow_StarWolfPosted 4/18/2013 8:00:05 AM
Why are people judging what a mon uses is its type?

Krookodile uses Stone Edge and Dragon Claw alot in the anime. Charizard uses Seismic Toss a lot. etc.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZOdcN.png
We Are XROS HEART!
#30the_cajun88Posted 4/18/2013 8:43:41 AM
Flying and bug are pretty much crossed off at this point.

No they aren't.
---
The University of Tennessee Alumni
[This signature was wiped at the request of a Moderator or Administrator]