This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sylveon is flying or bug type? Did you not see what it did in the new trailer?

#31GATTJTPosted 4/18/2013 8:49:42 AM
I'm sticking with it being Light type. It's just as likely as it being Flying(i.e. very unlikely, but still possible).
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xjBAd5G84
#32xyzlactic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 11:40:27 PM
Love bump
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh
#33Jrx1Posted 4/18/2013 11:41:27 PM
New type is what i believed since the whole beginning.
---
Official Arceus of the Pokemon X and Y boards
~The God of Pokemon!~
#34jr100190Posted 4/18/2013 11:46:24 PM
I'd assume that pokemon finally decided to give fairies their own type. Since gen 1 the fairy type has been grouped in with the normal type. If you look at the jap translations they are all pretty straightforward. So nymph is probably well a nymph. Hit evee with the moon stone bam sylveon. Just my guess though.
#35Emerald_MeliosPosted 4/19/2013 2:50:55 AM
jr100190 posted...
I'd assume that pokemon finally decided to give fairies their own type. Since gen 1 the fairy type has been grouped in with the normal type. If you look at the jap translations they are all pretty straightforward. So nymph is probably well a nymph. Hit evee with the moon stone bam sylveon. Just my guess though.

I would so dearly love to see fairy type.
#36RaikuroPosted 4/19/2013 7:25:38 AM
People clearly forget about Clefairy and it's Normal typing. You see, Normal tends to cover either regular animal-looking Pokemon like Eevee, or some more magical looking Pokemon that don't quite fit into Psychic.

It's either Normal, or a new type that retcons Clefairy, Togepi, Chansey and other similar magical Normal types.