This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, let the rage commence.

#11dragonkyn20(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 2:16:09 AM
Nope, I'll still need more convincing. Apparently this dead horse hasn't been beaten long enough yet since you're all complaining about it still.
---
PSN: dragonkyn20
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#12LightningAce11Posted 4/18/2013 2:18:16 AM
dragonkyn20 posted...
Oh hey, guess what? Not everyone keeps tabs on the pokemon news. Deal with it.

People here do. We don't play CoD all the time like you and wait for every single black ops, so just scoot along now.
---
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the heart's nemesis." - Trema
#13AlI_About_The_UPosted 4/18/2013 2:18:27 AM
What, Sylveon's typing? Dude, we're gonna be complaining about that all the way to our graves. I plan on continuing even then.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PqS9Duf.jpg
#14MightyRevenantPosted 4/18/2013 2:18:32 AM
ew that is a cold moldy dish
(please kill me)

also TC let us beat the dead horse it's not like you have to read every last post
---
Official Eviolite of the pretentious Pokemon fanbase on GameFAQs.
#15dragonkyn20(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 2:19:01 AM
Twilight_Sonata posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...
If you expect every unexplained link to be a screamer, you've got a sad life on the internet.

This is the internet. Either way, giving some indication of what you're posting a link to is just common courtesy so that people know what they're getting into rather than making a topic that just says "Go to this link over here that I won't tell you what it is but trust me!".

I posted this on a pokemon board with the tag line 'well, let the rage commence'.
Now that would hint that something pokemon-related would be viewed in the link provided that would lead to various bouts of anger and negative criticism. If you expect it to be a swf of Jack the Killer's face flashing while hearing a loud deafening scream in the background, that's just your bad luck.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#16dragonkyn20(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 2:20:02 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...
Oh hey, guess what? Not everyone keeps tabs on the pokemon news. Deal with it.

People here do. We don't play CoD all the time like you and wait for every single black ops, so just scoot along now.

Oh that's just funny. I hate CoD with a passion. Try again.
---
#17LightningHawk90Posted 4/18/2013 2:20:16 AM
This is old, but again, whats the problem with an OPTIONAL form?
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#18Twilight_SonataPosted 4/18/2013 2:20:38 AM
dragonkyn20 posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...
If you expect every unexplained link to be a screamer, you've got a sad life on the internet.

This is the internet. Either way, giving some indication of what you're posting a link to is just common courtesy so that people know what they're getting into rather than making a topic that just says "Go to this link over here that I won't tell you what it is but trust me!".

I posted this on a pokemon board with the tag line 'well, let the rage commence'.
Now that would hint that something pokemon-related would be viewed in the link provided that would lead to various bouts of anger and negative criticism. If you expect it to be a swf of Jack the Killer's face flashing while hearing a loud deafening scream in the background, that's just your bad luck.

You done trying to justify your lack of courtesy?
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#19MightyRevenantPosted 4/18/2013 2:20:41 AM
the real irony though is that people are raging for the wrong reasons itt
---
Official Eviolite of the pretentious Pokemon fanbase on GameFAQs.
#20dragonkyn20(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 2:22:20 AM
dragonkyn20 posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...

You done trying to justify your lack of courtesy?

As soon as you're done giving me crap about posting something that's old and having paranoid feelings over a youtube link.
---