This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, let the rage commence.

#21Twilight_SonataPosted 4/18/2013 2:23:21 AM
dragonkyn20 posted...
Twilight_Sonata posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...
Twilight_Sonata posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...
If you expect every unexplained link to be a screamer, you've got a sad life on the internet.

This is the internet. Either way, giving some indication of what you're posting a link to is just common courtesy so that people know what they're getting into rather than making a topic that just says "Go to this link over here that I won't tell you what it is but trust me!".

I posted this on a pokemon board with the tag line 'well, let the rage commence'.
Now that would hint that something pokemon-related would be viewed in the link provided that would lead to various bouts of anger and negative criticism. If you expect it to be a swf of Jack the Killer's face flashing while hearing a loud deafening scream in the background, that's just your bad luck.

You done trying to justify your lack of courtesy?

As soon as you're done giving me crap about posting something that's old and having paranoid feelings over a youtube link.

Yeah, I'm about done.
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#22MightyRevenantPosted 4/18/2013 2:24:35 AM
oh my god you two XD
---
Official Eviolite of the pretentious Pokemon fanbase on GameFAQs.
#23LightningAce11Posted 4/18/2013 2:25:26 AM
It's fun to see twilight sonata argue. He actually is a very good arguer. He should be a lawyer.
---
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the heart's nemesis." - Trema
#24dragonkyn20(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 2:25:42 AM
Good, then I can kick back, relax and see what the hell I've been missing for the past few weeks so I can avoid the same mistake. :D
---
PSN: dragonkyn20
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#25LightningHawk90Posted 4/18/2013 2:33:15 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
It's fun to see twilight sonata argue. He actually is a very good debater. He should be a lawyer.

Sorry, That was making me cringe.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#26LightningAce11Posted 4/18/2013 2:33:51 AM
RageKaiser posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
It's fun to see twilight sonata argue. He actually is a very good debater. He should be a lawyer.

Yeah, couldn't think of the right word.
---
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the heart's nemesis." - Trema
#27dragonkyn20(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 2:34:01 AM
RageKaiser posted...
LightningAce11 posted...

I was actually gonna say something about this, but Kaiser beat me to it.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#28LightningHawk90Posted 4/18/2013 2:36:04 AM
Btw. My question went unanswered. I'll ask again, What is wrong with an optional Mewtwo form?
---
#29dragonkyn20(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 2:38:25 AM
for me, it's just the look itself that I dislike. Reminds me too much of Alien.
---
#30LightningHawk90Posted 4/18/2013 2:45:44 AM(edited)
dragonkyn20 posted...
for me, it's just the look itself that I dislike. Reminds me too much of Alien.

Okay, then don't use it. It's really that simple. Just because it exists doesn't mean you have to acknowledge it. Seriously.
---