This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, let the rage commence.

#31EmeraldRangePosted 4/18/2013 2:47:51 AM
RageKaiser posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...
for me, it's just the look itself that I dislike. Reminds me too much of Alien.

Okay then don't use it. It's really that simple. Just because it exists doesn't mean you have to acknowledge it. Seriously.

The thing is I don't care if a new stupid Pokemon is created but an "awakened" form of one of my old favorites might as well make me hate Gen I .Though unlikely, I will hate Nestle more than a dancing flap of paper that is crystal/plastic type legend
---
I don't like the new pokemon from Gen V and VI
"New is not a synonym of better" -wonder if it's been said before
#32dragonkyn20(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 2:56:41 AM
RageKaiser posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...

Okay, then don't use it. It's really that simple. Just because it exists doesn't mean you have to acknowledge it. Seriously.

I never said that I outright hated the thing and wished for it to be destroyed. I just don't like it.
---
PSN: dragonkyn20
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#33LightningHawk90Posted 4/18/2013 2:58:46 AM(edited)
dragonkyn20 posted...
RageKaiser posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...

Okay, then don't use it. It's really that simple. Just because it exists doesn't mean you have to acknowledge it. Seriously.

I never said that I outright hated the thing and wished for it to be destroyed. I just don't like it.

EmeraldRange posted...

The thing is I don't care if a new stupid Pokemon is created but an "awakened" form of one of my old favorites might as well make me hate Gen I .Though unlikely, I will hate Nestle more than a dancing flap of paper that is crystal/plastic type legend

Don't. Use. It. >_>
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#34dragonkyn20(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 2:59:00 AM
RageKaiser posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...
RageKaiser posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...

Don't. Use. It. >_>

Calm. Down. No need for a hissy fit. I'm still going to use him.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#35LightningHawk90Posted 4/18/2013 2:59:30 AM
dragonkyn20 posted...
RageKaiser posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...
RageKaiser posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...

Don't. Use. It. >_>

Calm. Down. No need for a hissy fit. I'm still going to use him.

Then why the **** make a topic like this? it's counterproductive. -___-;
---
#36dragonkyn20(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 3:00:51 AM
Because I wanted to see what everyone else's opinion on the subject would be. Not a consensus of who would use 'Mewthree'.
---
#37LightningHawk90Posted 4/18/2013 3:01:48 AM
You wanted to see what everyone else's opinion was? You must not come here often.
---
#38dragonkyn20(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 3:02:42 AM
No, I don't. I spend my time on the Ascension or Dead Space 3 boards. I recently got back into pokemon.
---
#39EmeraldRangePosted 4/18/2013 3:09:34 AM
RageKaiser posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...
RageKaiser posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...

EmeraldRange posted...

Don't. Use. It. >_>

Nestle=Mewtwo. What Is my autocorrect doing?

Anyway, my point is that since I won't be posting Gen VI , I need not care of others unless the time *****ing a good old Pokemon into this.. . This. .. [insert extremely vulgar swear word that will make make 99 grannies faint](no offense to grannies
---
I don't like the new pokemon from Gen V and VI
"New is not a synonym of better" -wonder if it's been said before
#40LightningHawk90Posted 4/18/2013 3:10:59 AM
EmeraldRange posted...

Anyway, my point is that since I won't be posting Gen VI , I need not care of others unless the time *****ing a good old Pokemon into this.. . This. .. [insert extremely vulgar swear word that will make make 99 grannies faint](no offense to grannies

^Is that supposed to be...funny?
---