This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Mewtwo's new form is based on speed something I want to see is

#1TruePowerSeekerPosted 4/18/2013 9:50:56 AM
some sort of ability that when he has a certain amount more speed than a pokemon he can attack twice in one turn.

Mostly speed is useless in pokemon because even if you attack first you are still going to get hit no matter how much faster your pokemon is. So a speed form would just be a waste on Mewtwo, especially if it detracts from other stats.

Like say you have Mewtwo's new form with 200 speed and he is facing a pokemon with 150 speed. He will get to attack twice in one turn. However if that pokemon he is facing speeds up or slows Mewtwo down the ability is no longer active as it isn't at the threshold of 25% over.
---
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn
#2EnferolunosPosted 4/18/2013 9:51:30 AM
God no
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#3King-gamerPosted 4/18/2013 9:54:12 AM
HELL NO.

It better be slower than Deoxys S. Because deoxys is suppose to be unmatched in his respective forms. Deoxys D is the exception because Shuckle trumps him But Shuckle sucks outside of defense so it doesn't matter.
---
This is a sig. Yup.
#4Arne83Posted 4/18/2013 9:55:21 AM
That has way too much potential of being completely f***ing broken.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#5CakeOfLiesPosted 4/18/2013 10:11:47 AM
How about an ability that completely negates priority? Speed is everything now.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#6TruePowerSeeker(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 10:14:17 AM
CakeOfLies posted...

That is far more reasonable.

I just really want the new Mewtwo form to be completely op to the point it isn't allowed online or Pokemon Showdown.
---
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn
#7XazealPosted 4/18/2013 10:15:44 AM
TruePowerSeeker posted...
Mostly speed is useless in pokemon

Wait wait.

What.
---
Official Mienshao of the Pokemon X Board
#8SThiefNPosted 4/18/2013 10:17:10 AM(edited)
TruePowerSeeker posted...
some sort of ability that when he has a certain amount more speed than a pokemon he can attack twice in one turn.

Mostly speed is useless in pokemon because even if you attack first you are still going to get hit no matter how much faster your pokemon is. So a speed form would just be a waste on Mewtwo, especially if it detracts from other stats.

Like say you have Mewtwo's new form with 200 speed and he is facing a pokemon with 150 speed. He will get to attack twice in one turn. However if that pokemon he is facing speeds up or slows Mewtwo down the ability is no longer active as it isn't at the threshold of 25% over.

Erm, speed being useless? Yeah no. Cake's suggestion is a little more manageable imo.

And any ability that allowed that would be entirely broken, even on a moderately-powerful poke.
---
This message brought to you by the GameFAQs moderator team.
#9CrabhammarPosted 4/18/2013 10:44:06 AM
CakeOfLies posted...

DO WANT
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
~The Artist Formerly Known As GrabSpammar~
#10Arcanine2009Posted 4/18/2013 12:16:32 PM
I think its just gonna have a higher special attack (as high as deoxys A), and maybe higher defense.

Really don't have a clue if it will have a higher overall BST. If it stays the same, I'm thinking its defenses will be sacrificed.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.