This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The new Team ______ in X and Y

#11Jrx1Posted 4/18/2013 10:21:28 AM
Team Badass

Steven Stone as the leader
---
Official Arceus of the Pokemon X and Y boards
~The God of Pokemon!~
#12cream147Posted 4/18/2013 10:22:36 AM
I'm hoping the answer is none. This is one convention the series could do with revamping.
#13DarkBuster22904Posted 4/18/2013 10:25:18 AM
3PiesAndAFork posted...
Well, let's see. We have had teams that resemble government, environmentalists, religious fanatics, and PETA. This new team will probably represent revolutionists, being based on France and all that.

You know, I would like that. Itd be cool if there wasnt even an "organization," but instead just a full scale Pokewar
---
-DB
#14CakeOfLiesPosted 4/18/2013 10:26:48 AM
Jrx1 posted...
Team Badass

Steven Stone as the leader

Lance and Red as Executives.

And they use Pokemon like Haxorus, Zekrom, Garchomp, Charizard, Scolipede, Scizor, Terrakion, Giratina, Braviary, Donphan, Rayquaza, Stunfisk, etc., and the all-important-story-revolves-around-it Mewtwo.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#15Thepenguinking2Posted 4/18/2013 10:29:58 AM
Aggron2Extreme posted...
Each of the previous Generations had a criminal organization as the main antagonists aside from the MC's Rival. Team Rocket, Aqua, Magma, (forgot the ones from DPP lol),
and Team Plasma.

My question is this: What do you think the name of the new Team _____ will be ?

It's team galactic.
I'd say Saturn or something else that starts with S.
---
WHY CAN'T SHEDINJA LEARN ENTRAINMENTMe in the X board
The Shiny zangoose of the X/y Board! (what? everyone's doing this!)
#16SilverSaint7Posted 4/18/2013 10:31:56 AM
I'm partial to Team Helix.
---
http://i.imgur.com/jnCZgwQ.gif
#17DarkBuster22904Posted 4/18/2013 10:33:29 AM
Spiral
---
-DB
#18ODommPosted 4/18/2013 10:33:53 AM
Team Butt
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~YOU COULD'VE JUST WALKED AWAY~~
#19Genericgamer667Posted 4/18/2013 10:34:11 AM
Team England or Team Germany
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#20DarkKirby2500Posted 4/18/2013 10:45:29 AM
Aggron2Extreme posted...
3PiesAndAFork posted...
Well, let's see. We have had teams that resemble government, environmentalists, religious fanatics, and PETA. This new team will probably represent revolutionists, being based on France and all that.

Oh wow! I been playing since RBY, and i have never thought of it like that. But you are totally right!

Mind = Blown

If you're talking about real life acts of violence in France there is a huge list of stupid stuff they do.

Unions rioting in the streets and destroying things because companies are closing as the union demands to be paid more than the company is actually making.

People rioting in the streets as people demand pensions and social services that they don't actually pay the tax to support so there is no money for.

Mass protests in the streets against gay marriage. That may people have nothing to do?
http://tinyurl.com/c8jt2kl
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>