This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you accept $100,000 if it means Pokemon never ever existed?

#61DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/18/2013 4:14:47 PM
wow this is actually 50/50 as of now with each having 110 votes lol

And now Yes is leading by over 40 votes seems legit yup yup
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#62Pendragon71037Posted 4/18/2013 4:15:17 PM
I would, provided I had no memory of it.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.
#63JohnwaltPosted 4/18/2013 4:18:05 PM
Yes because I could care less about Pokemon O.o
---
May the odds be ever in your favor
#64pokemonzeroPosted 4/18/2013 4:22:15 PM
I would but I would list everything good about pokemon in a notebook and label it pokeballz. I would then sell it to Gamefreak and be richer
---
Volunteer at DWP. Jobs done 23--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Official Fire/Psychic Fennekin Evolution of every pokemon Gen 7 board.
#65CressetPosted 4/18/2013 4:23:53 PM
I dunno. So many terrible franchises that should disappear, I have a hard time justifying getting rid of one of the few decent ones.
---
Being able to change keyboard settings is the right of all sentient gamers. - spydey_fan
#66Ampharos64Posted 4/18/2013 4:24:11 PM
Pokemon has actually influenced my life a fair bit to the extent that it'd make a lot less sense without it. I wouldn't have spent all that time and money on it, I wouldn't have wanted a GBC and got into console gaming, I'd quite likely have become bored with PC gaming as point-and-click adventures died off and maybe wouldn't game at all, probably would have been less interested in Japan and picked a different language to learn, maybe resulting in me successfully learning Latin when I was supposed to at Uni instead of getting nowhere because I was prioritising Japanese over it. Oops. Even with something invented to fill in the gaps and ensure my life was exactly the same, I wonder if there'd be this odd feeling that something was off. Kind of funny to realise. XD

No, I wouldn't, that sum of money would make little difference, it's not like I could afford to buy a house or anything. It'd have to be a lot more for me to even consider it.

If it were this choice instead, though and my disability could be fixed, for me it would probably be worth it ('probably' only because my life would have to be drastically different in that case, so I could even be mistaken in thinking it would be better).
RomanticWaluigi posted...
Let's say I told you right now that you had some sort of disability in another life and you were offered for it to disappear if you gave up something you absolutely love. You accepted. You are now living in a life without that disability, but you had no idea this happened until I told you just now, and you still have no idea what it was you loved that you gave up. That's what Pokemon would be like in this case.
#67mjc0961Posted 4/18/2013 4:28:30 PM(edited)
For that small amount of money? You mad bro?

I'd take it if it meant all of these hypothetical situation threads never existed, though.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#68JiggsMasterPosted 4/18/2013 4:28:06 PM
Yes yes a million times yes
---
I don't listen to authority when authority is filled with dumbasses
#69JiggsMasterPosted 4/18/2013 4:38:20 PM
Cresset posted...
I dunno. So many terrible franchises that should disappear, I have a hard time justifying getting rid of one of the few decent ones.

You wouldn't be gettig rid of a decent one. You'd be gettin rid of one of the terrible ones
---
I don't listen to authority when authority is filled with dumbasses
#70vagamesPosted 4/18/2013 4:44:37 PM
Are you offering?
---
3DS: 1461-65262579
http://www.youtube.com/vanimusgames