This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP-Kanto 10 years after-Part 10-The path to strength! Train Train Train!

#21purplezoroarkPosted 4/18/2013 12:37:37 PM
fox444f posted...
Fox: great choice yuuki. Aqua start off with a water gun on Roggenrola.
Aqua: zurill.
Aqua shoots a water gun at the rock.

Yuuki: alright! Here's a handy move, kairi use bubbles!
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#22henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 12:40:33 PM
SO soory rated, but i am needed in the kitchen, probably will take a while. don't feel the need to pause your character, do something like fox was doing.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#23protobakurionPosted 4/18/2013 12:45:29 PM
Here.

~~~~~~~~

After a couple miles of jogging, Jace and Rio decided to do some push ups.

Jace: "Let's do twenty of them for three sets."
Rio: "Riolu!"
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#24MrMahoPosted 4/18/2013 12:49:18 PM
"Ah! They have Water-type Pokemon...we're going to lose!" Liz said, as she started to cry.

"I wish we didn't bet anything!" Tiz said.

"Roggenrola, Headbutt on Piplup!" Liz exclaimed.

"Geodude, use Rock Throw on Azurill!" said Tiz.

The Piplup shot out many bubbles, which hit both of the Pokemon successfully! Geodude was close to fainting from just that attack! (85% Damage) But Roggenrola was able to hold on, for now! (35% Damage)

Then, Geodude chucked a rock at Azurill's body/head! (60% Damage)

It was Azurill's turn now, and it used Water Gun on Roggenrola, lowering a little more HP than Bubble! (35% Damage)

Roggenrola then retaliated the attack with Headbutt, and charged at Piplup, bashing it's head against it! (45% Damage)

Geodude: (15% Health Remaining), Roggenrola: (20% Health Remaining), Azurill: (40% Health Remaining), Piplup: (55% Health Remaining)
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#25RatedRKO7Posted 4/18/2013 12:49:34 PM
It is okay I can wait. It does not feel right I f I do something else while I wait. Especially since Aura despises her pokeball.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#26fox444fPosted 4/18/2013 12:52:51 PM
MrMaho posted...
"Ah! They have Water-type Pokemon...we're going to lose!" Liz said, as she started to cry.

"I wish we didn't bet anything!" Tiz said.

"Roggenrola, Headbutt on Piplup!" Liz exclaimed.

"Geodude, use Rock Throw on Azurill!" said Tiz.

The Piplup shot out many bubbles, which hit both of the Pokemon successfully! Geodude was close to fainting from just that attack! (85% Damage) But Roggenrola was able to hold on, for now! (35% Damage)

Then, Geodude chucked a rock at Azurill's body/head! (60% Damage)

It was Azurill's turn now, and it used Water Gun on Roggenrola, lowering a little more HP than Bubble! (35% Damage)

Roggenrola then retaliated the attack with Headbutt, and charged at Piplup, bashing it's head against it! (45% Damage)

Geodude: (15% Health Remaining), Roggenrola: (20% Health Remaining), Azurill: (40% Health Remaining), Piplup: (55% Health Remaining)

Fox: Aqua are you ok.
Aqua slowly stood up.
Aqua: Zurill.

Fox: Aqua try another water gun at roggenrola.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#27purplezoroarkPosted 4/18/2013 12:53:54 PM
Yuuki: sorry about this! Kairi bubbles again!
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#28MrMahoPosted 4/18/2013 12:56:25 PM
Kairi shot it's bubbles at the two Pokemon once again...knocking both Pokemon out this times!

Both trainers returned their Pokemon, "Grr, here! We'll beat you to a pulp next time!" They said in unison.

Kairi and Aqua received 32 EXP each. Fox and Yuuki received 400PD each.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#29fox444fPosted 4/18/2013 12:59:56 PM
MrMaho posted...
Kairi shot it's bubbles at the two Pokemon once again...knocking both Pokemon out this times!

Both trainers returned their Pokemon, "Grr, here! We'll beat you to a pulp next time!" They said in unison.

and i screwed up. Aqua is now on 15 and can't learn rollout because she isnt evolved yet. Awesome.
---
#30fox444fPosted 4/18/2013 1:02:15 PM
fox444f posted...
MrMaho posted...

and i screwed up. Aqua is now on 15 and can't learn rollout because she isnt evolved yet. Awesome.

oh well i guess rollout isn't rally necessary. also move tutor could teach it to her if i really need it.
---