This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP-Kanto 10 years after-Part 10-The path to strength! Train Train Train!

#31RatedRKO7Posted 4/18/2013 2:04:58 PM
fox444f posted...
fox444f posted...
MrMaho posted...
Kairi shot it's bubbles at the two Pokemon once again...knocking both Pokemon out this times!

Both trainers returned their Pokemon, "Grr, here! We'll beat you to a pulp next time!" They said in unison.

Kairi and Aqua received 32 EXP each. Fox and Yuuki received 400PD each.

and i screwed up. Aqua is now on 15 and can't learn rollout because she isnt evolved yet. Awesome.

oh well i guess rollout isn't rally necessary. also move tutor could teach it to her if i really need it.

well you can keep her level 15 and when she is happy evolve her how I evolved Aura.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#32MrMahoPosted 4/18/2013 2:06:08 PM
fox444f posted...
MrMaho posted...
Kairi shot it's bubbles at the two Pokemon once again...knocking both Pokemon out this times!

Both trainers returned their Pokemon, "Grr, here! We'll beat you to a pulp next time!" They said in unison.

and i screwed up. Aqua is now on 15 and can't learn rollout because she isnt evolved yet. Awesome.

I'm sorry </3.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#33purplezoroarkPosted 4/18/2013 2:06:42 PM
MrMaho posted...

Yuuki: sorry, next time we'll choose our pokemon first so you two get an advantage, everyone here wants to get stronger right?
*yuuki lifts kairi"

Yuuki: you did great! I'm so proud of you!
Kairi: pip pi plup!

Yuuki: hehe, you did great too fox, let's do this more often
========
Kairi leveled up,
LV 14 XP 7/14

I'll be AFK for half an hour tops, wanna do another double battle when I get back fox?
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#34fox444fPosted 4/18/2013 2:08:11 PM
MrMaho posted...
fox444f posted...
MrMaho posted...

I'm sorry </3.

no no. don't apologize. The experience is worth it. I don't even know why I wanted rollout. So thank you :)
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#35fox444fPosted 4/18/2013 2:08:59 PM
purplezoroark posted...
MrMaho posted...

Yuuki: sorry, next time we'll choose our pokemon first so you two get an advantage, everyone here wants to get stronger right?
*yuuki lifts kairi"

Yuuki: you did great! I'm so proud of you!
Kairi: pip pi plup!

Yuuki: hehe, you did great too fox, let's do this more often
========
Kairi leveled up,
LV 14 XP 7/14

I'll be AFK for half an hour tops, wanna do another double battle when I get back fox?

yeah sure :)
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#36MrMahoPosted 4/18/2013 2:09:09 PM
fox444f posted...
MrMaho posted...
fox444f posted...
MrMaho posted...

I'm sorry </3.

no no. don't apologize. The experience is worth it. I don't even know why I wanted rollout. So thank you :)

Probably because of Huge Power and because Rollout's attack increases every turn.
---
#37protobakurionPosted 4/18/2013 2:14:34 PM
I'm bored.

@Maho Can you set me up so that some random person wants to battle Jace even though he's doing push-ups? I want my Pokemon to Level up more.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#38MrMahoPosted 4/18/2013 2:17:42 PM
protobakurion posted...
I'm bored.

@Maho Can you set me up so that some random person wants to battle Jace even though he's doing push-ups? I want my Pokemon to Level up more.
---

I'll set you up with someone REALLY special...
_______

A boy walks up to Jace and Riolu, who is doing push ups. "Battle me!" He said.
---
#39protobakurionPosted 4/18/2013 2:20:47 PM
MrMaho posted...
protobakurion posted...
I'm bored.

---

I'll set you up with someone REALLY special...
_______

A boy walks up to Jace and Riolu, who is doing push ups. "Battle me!" He said.

Jace: "Sure. Why not? I'll bet 1000PD on this battle!"

~~~~

Thanks Maho.
---
---
#40protobakurionPosted 4/18/2013 2:22:49 PM
@Maho Nvm. Unexpected Doctor appointment.
---
---