This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP-Kanto 10 years after-Part 10-The path to strength! Train Train Train!

#381fox444fPosted 4/19/2013 10:59:07 PM
henriue posted...
Allright Proto, check for mistakes. here is the last(?) sheet. i need some sleeep!
Glad you liked them guys, it means a lot to me.
http://www.4shared.com/file/ZHTrObzL/Jace.html?

night henri. I might not be able to RP tomorrow but I'll let you know.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#382purplezoroarkPosted 4/20/2013 6:28:21 AM
Sorry, I went to sleep.
Thanks for the sheet henri! I was starting to have problems keeping track of all the levels, I'll add the info that I forgot to post.
BTW, if I recall correctly, I think my character had some berry pods for everyone...
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#383protobakurionPosted 4/20/2013 8:17:57 AM
I won't be able to RP until late tonight because we are going to celebrate my mom's birthday.

Thanks henri for the sheet.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#384protobakurionPosted 4/20/2013 8:22:02 AM
I don't think I can edit the document on my phone but I've got everything written down on paper just in case.

Everything looks good to me.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#385henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 8:23:10 AM
purplezoroark posted...
Sorry, I went to sleep.
Thanks for the sheet henri! I was starting to have problems keeping track of all the levels, I'll add the info that I forgot to post.
BTW, if I recall correctly, I think my character had some berry pods for everyone...

Actually, Yuuki's mom has 6 berry pots in her grocery store put aside for you, you can send the berries via computer and when they are grown you receive it.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#386purplezoroarkPosted 4/20/2013 8:59:05 AM
henriue posted...
purplezoroark posted...
Sorry, I went to sleep.

Actually, Yuuki's mom has 6 berry pots in her grocery store put aside for you, you can send the berries via computer and when they are grown you receive it.

Haha I actually was about to say :"D'aaaw thanks mom!" Alright, I'll keep that in mind
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#387henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 10:14:13 AM
henriue posted...
purplezoroark posted...
Sorry, I went to sleep.

You, as in plural
---
#388MrMahoPosted 4/20/2013 11:37:19 AM
Annnd I'm here. Time for a little bit of grinding. And Henri, can you remind me of how the whole Gym training process works?
______

Mako heard some rustling in the grass and was getting curious of what may be hiding the patch of grass. He poked at Dolce and pointed at the rustling grass.

"Hey, Dolce...let's see what's in that patch!" He said, as he ran forward.

Glissando felt uncomortable about this, but he didn't want to interfere with these two training together. He hopped off and watched from afar.

Suddenly, a Pokemon lunged at Mako and wrapped around his body with a tight grip. The Pokemon hissed at him, "EKAAAAAAAAAANSSSS!"

"D-Dolce...help...use Confusion!" Mako said, as he was struggling to move and trying to get some air.

"Raaalts!" Dolce used it's telekinetic powers and removed the Pokemon from Mako's body and threw it against a tree.

Right now, Mako knew this would be great training spot for Dolce, but Viridian Forest would be a great choice as well.

Ekans retaliated and used Wrap on Dolce!

"Dolce!" Mako cried out, "Use Confusion to finish it off!"

Dolce was still able to channel it's psychic abilities, and used Confusion on Ekans, which finished it off!

"Great work, Dolce!" Mako said, as a smile spawned on his face, "So would you rather train here or in Viridian Forest?" Mako asked his Pokemon.

"Ralts!" Dolce cried out.

"Alright, we'll train here!" said Mako, while energy was running through his body.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#389henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 12:08:55 PM
MrMaho posted...
Annnd I'm here. Time for a little bit of grinding. And Henri, can you remind me of how the whole Gym training process works?
______

Mako heard some rustling in the grass and was getting curious of what may be hiding the patch of grass. He poked at Dolce and pointed at the rustling grass.

Glissando felt uncomortable about this, but he didn't want to interfere with these two training together. He hopped off and watched from afar.

Suddenly, a Pokemon lunged at Mako and wrapped around his body with a tight grip. The Pokemon hissed at him, "EKAAAAAAAAAANSSSS!"

"D-Dolce...help...use Confusion!" Mako said, as he was struggling to move and trying to get some air.

"Raaalts!" Dolce used it's telekinetic powers and removed the Pokemon from Mako's body and threw it against a tree.

Right now, Mako knew this would be great training spot for Dolce, but Viridian Forest would be a great choice as well.

Dolce was still able to channel it's psychic abilities, and used Confusion on Ekans, which finished it off!

"Great work, Dolce!" Mako said, as a smile spawned on his face, "So would you rather train here or in Viridian Forest?" Mako asked his Pokemon.

"Alright, we'll train here!" said Mako, while energy was running through his body.

Once a day you can pay 200 PD to increase one of your base stats in 25%.
---
#390MrMahoPosted 4/20/2013 12:20:04 PM
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...
______

Once a day you can pay 200 PD to increase one of your base stats in 25%.

Annnd, one more question...just curious of where for following Egg/Move Tutor moves can be taught:

- Sucker Punch
- Icy Wind
- Avalanche
- Iron Tail
- Signal Beam

And that's all for now.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops