This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP-Kanto 10 years after-Part 10-The path to strength! Train Train Train!

#391henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 12:45:30 PM(edited)
- Sucker Punch -> Fuchsia
- Icy Wind -> Cerulean
- Avalanche -> Cerulean (Hidden Tutor)
- Iron Tail -> Pewter -> (Hidden Tutor)
- Signal Beam - > Celadon
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#392MrMahoPosted 4/20/2013 12:57:02 PM
Apparently, my Ralts knocks out Ekans with one Confusion. Should I reduce the damage to make it fair? Or just OHKO it? -Just going to OHKO it for this post until I get a response-

And so for the training thing...if my Pokemon's Special Attack is lets say...40. It would gain 10 points, since the increase is by 25%, right?
_________

While Mako and his Pokemon were running through the area, they encountered a Spearow!

The Spearow flew at Dolce and started Pecking at it!

"Hang in there, Dolce! Use Double Team!" Mako said.

Dolce then summoned multiple clones of itself, and surrounded the Spearow, confusing it (not literally putting it in a state of confusion).

Spearow tried to hit Dolce, but it completely missed!

"Alright, use Confusion, Dolce!" Dolce obeyed the command given and channeled its telekinetic powers and unleashed it upon Spearow, which dealt massive damage to the Pokemon! But it was still able to battle!

Spearow tried to go and Peck it's opponent again, but it missed once again! It hit one of the clones that Dolce has summoned.

"Finish it with Confusion, Dolce!" Once again, Dolce used the same thing it did previously and knocked out the Pokemon.

"Great job, Ralts!" Mako praised the Pokemon and they both continued looking for more Pokemon to fight.

Mako and his Pokemon continued walking around, and they encountered another Ekans! The Pokemon gazed at Dolce and used its Leer attack, lowering Dolce's defense!

"Don't let it give you a disadvantage! Finish it with Confusion!" Mako said, as he knew that the Pokemon he was facing, truly had the disadvantage in this battle, since it was a Poison Pokemon versus a Psychic Pokemon!

"Great job, Ralts! It looks like you're becoming stronger, so let's do another battle and rest at the center!" Mako said, as they continued looking for Pokemon before they went to the PokeCenter to go rest.

*Dolce is now level 13*
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#393MrMahoPosted 4/20/2013 12:58:04 PM
henriue posted...
- Icy Wind -> Cerulean

So for Hidden Tutors...do I have to like, go door to door looking for this tutor xD?
---
#394henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 1:08:26 PM
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...
- Icy Wind -> Cerulean

So for Hidden Tutors...do I have to like, go door to door looking for this tutor xD?

Try and find something ... different from town to town, so let's see what makes Pewter different from other towns?

And yes 40 increases by 10.
---
#395MrMahoPosted 4/20/2013 1:13:12 PM
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...
- Icy Wind -> Cerulean

Try and find something ... different from town to town, so let's see what makes Pewter different from other towns?

And yes 40 increases by 10.

Well, it has a Museum so....Oh! The tutor is probably in the Museum!
---
#396MrMahoPosted 4/20/2013 1:45:54 PM
Mako and Dolce encountered another Ekans again! The snake Pokemon released poisonous needles from it's mouth at Dolce. The attack was successful and didn't do much damage, but it poisoned Dolce!

"Oh, no! Dolce use Confusion and then we'll take you to the PokeCenter!" Mako said as he walked closer to Ralts as it used it's extraordianary powers to defeat the Ekans!

Mako pulled out his PokeBall and withdrew Dolce, "Come on, we're going back to the PokeCenter!" Glissando hopped on his shoulder while Mako ran back to Pewter to heal his Pokemon.
---
#397MrMahoPosted 4/20/2013 1:58:22 PM
When Mako arrived at the Center, he healed all his Pokemon and left the PokeCenter.

Mako gazed at Glissando on is shoulder, "Want to go to the Pokemon Museum?" he asked.

"Gible! Gib!" Glissando replied back with a yes.

"Alright, let's go to the Pokemon Museum!" Mako shouted, as he ran to the Museum.
______

How much does the entree fee cost?
---
#398henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 2:25:07 PM(edited)
MrMaho posted...
When Mako arrived at the Center, he healed all his Pokemon and left the PokeCenter.

Mako gazed at Glissando on is shoulder, "Want to go to the Pokemon Museum?" he asked.

"Gible! Gib!" Glissando replied back with a yes.

"Alright, let's go to the Pokemon Museum!" Mako shouted, as he ran to the Museum.
______

How much does the entree fee cost?

Clerk: Good evening, What is your age?

Edited to fix the time
---
#399MrMahoPosted 4/20/2013 2:44:11 PM
"I'm 17!" Mako replied to the clerk.
---
#400henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 2:44:47 PM
MrMaho posted...
"I'm 17!" Mako replied to the clerk.

Clerk: a teenage pass for the whole day is 10 PD.
---