This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP-Kanto 10 years after-Part 10-The path to strength! Train Train Train!

#41MrMahoPosted 4/18/2013 2:24:17 PM
protobakurion posted...
@Maho Nvm. Unexpected Doctor appointment.
---

Alright. Well I only have about 4 to 5 more hours of log in time today.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#42fox444fPosted 4/18/2013 2:30:52 PM
Fox ran up to Aqua and congratulated her.
Fox: great job Aqua. You were awesome. Yeah Yuuki we should definitely battle on a team again.
------------------------
I was wrong and I'm so happy I was. We're using Black 2's level up moves. Marill learns Rollout at lvl 15 in BW1. In BW 2 she learns it at level 10, so my Aqua wouldn't have learned rollout anyway. But you know what Azurill learns at lvl 15? Slam, which has an attack power of 80.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#43MrMahoPosted 4/18/2013 2:32:58 PM
fox444f posted...
Fox: great job Aqua. You were awesome. Yeah Yuuki we should definitely battle on a team again.
------------------------
I was wrong and I'm so happy I was. We're using Black 2's level up moves. Marill learns Rollout at lvl 15 in BW1. In BW 2 she learns it at level 10, so my Aqua wouldn't have learned rollout anyway. But you know what Azurill learns at lvl 15? Slam, which has an attack power of 80.

Level 15 is following BW1's moves. Azurill learns Slam at 20.
---
#44fox444fPosted 4/18/2013 2:38:41 PM
MrMaho posted...
fox444f posted...
------------------------

oh damn. made the mistake twice. Well this whole time I thought I was stuck until she evolved. Now I know that its level 19 where she needs to evolve so she can learn Aqua tail at 20 then she can evolve into Azumarill at level 21.
---
#45MrMahoPosted 4/18/2013 2:44:45 PM(edited)
fox444f posted...
MrMaho posted...
fox444f posted...
------------------------

oh damn. made the mistake twice. Well this whole time I thought I was stuck until she evolved. Now I know that its level 19 where she needs to evolve so she can learn Aqua tail at 20 then she can evolve into Azumarill at level 21.

Or you can wait til level 23, so it gets Double-Edge...otherwise, you'd be waiting til 25 for Azumarill to get Double-Edge.

Edit: Dammit, made the same mistake you did...well, you'd be waiting til 25. It's not that bad.
---
#46purplezoroarkPosted 4/18/2013 3:02:29 PM
I'm back, con you give us a battle Oh mighty narrator?
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#47MrMahoPosted 4/18/2013 3:07:20 PM
Going to make a rather, rushed introduction.

"Dwebble, use Sand-Attack on those two trainers!" A trainer ran up in front of Yuuki and Fox and his two Dwebble used Sand-Attack on them!
---
#48fox444fPosted 4/18/2013 3:15:42 PM
MrMaho posted...

"Dwebble, use Sand-Attack on those two trainers!" A trainer ran up in front of Yuuki and Fox and his two Dwebble used Sand-Attack on them!

haha. I guess no money will be involved.
------------------------
Fox: Quick Wrath. Go.
Fox throws out his pokeball and his Houndour appears. Use Ember.
-----------------
I hope Wrath doesn't lose. I need to train him since he's only on level 7. I hope Yuuki uses a pokemon that can take them out with ease.
---
#49purplezoroarkPosted 4/18/2013 3:19:00 PM
fox444f posted...
MrMaho posted...

haha. I guess no money will be involved.
------------------------
Fox: Quick Wrath. Go.
Fox throws out his pokeball and his Houndour appears. Use Ember.
-----------------
I hope Wrath doesn't lose. I need to train him since he's only on level 7. I hope Yuuki uses a pokemon that can take them out with ease.

Well I could use nature power..but wrath would die :p and the only SE move I have is bubbles so...
==========
Yuuki: gha! Kairi use bubbles!
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#50fox444fPosted 4/18/2013 3:22:05 PM
btw there are two dwebble's which is why i didn't specify which one to use it on.
---