This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP-Kanto 10 years after-Part 10-The path to strength! Train Train Train!

#411henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 2:19:44 PM
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...
I will need help remembering this.

Alright then, where can I find:
Rain dance (Cerulean pokémart)
Toxic (Fuchsia)
Snarl (Deciding)
Energy ball (Celadon)
Grass knot (Pewter)
Scald(Cynabar)
Thunder wave (Pewter)

=====
???: Kabuto is a wonderful pokémon isn't it?

The voice came from a young man with silver hair, dressed in a fancy suit.

If this is Steven Stone...expect Mako to freak out, due to happiness.
______

Mako and Glissando continued to observe the Dome Fossil and he observed the Helix Fossil next to it. He didn't look up to see who was talking to him, but he responded, "Kabuto sounds like quite an interesting Pokemon...but so does this Omanyte..." Mako began to read the text, "Omanyte, the Spiral Pokemon. A Pokemon that was resurrected from a fossil using modern science. It swam in the ancient seas."

"Gible!" Glissando replied in excitement.

"It would be interesting to see these Pokemon in real life..." Mako said, as he was tempted to touch the fossils, but he resisted.

I have to go to dinner.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#412MrMahoPosted 4/20/2013 2:22:31 PM
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...
I will need help remembering this.

Alright then, where can I find:
Rain dance (Cerulean pokémart)
Toxic (Fuchsia)
Snarl (Deciding)
Energy ball (Celadon)
Grass knot (Pewter)
Scald(Cynabar)
Thunder wave (Pewter)

=====
???: Kabuto is a wonderful pokémon isn't it?

The voice came from a young man with silver hair, dressed in a fancy suit.

If this is Steven Stone...expect Mako to freak out, due to happiness.
______

Mako and Glissando continued to observe the Dome Fossil and he observed the Helix Fossil next to it. He didn't look up to see who was talking to him, but he responded, "Kabuto sounds like quite an interesting Pokemon...but so does this Omanyte..." Mako began to read the text, "Omanyte, the Spiral Pokemon. A Pokemon that was resurrected from a fossil using modern science. It swam in the ancient seas."

"Gible!" Glissando replied in excitement.

"It would be interesting to see these Pokemon in real life..." Mako said, as he was tempted to touch the fossils, but he resisted.

I have to go to dinner.

Alright.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#413henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 2:36:37 PM
The silver haired stranger continued...

??????: Yes, omanyte is also espetacular, I found a few while spelunking, But my favorite fossil of all time is Armor Fossil... Bastiodon is great.
---
#414MrMahoPosted 4/20/2013 2:39:25 PM
Mako looked up, "I think I've heard of that Pokemon, but..." His attention was then completely focused on the man with the silver hair, "Is that..." He took a step back.
---
#415henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 2:41:24 PM
MrMaho posted...
Mako looked up, "I think I've heard of that Pokemon, but..." His attention was then completely focused on the man with the silver hair, "Is that..." He took a step back.

??????: What's the matter? Oops how rude of me i haven't introduced myself, i am Ste...(gags a bit)... anyway call me Steve. I'm a spelunker, here to help the museum on a new minerals exhibit.
---
#416MrMahoPosted 4/20/2013 2:42:42 PM
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...

??????: What's the matter? Oops how rude of me i haven't introduced myself, i am Ste...(gags a bit)... anyway call me Steve. I'm a spelunker, here to help the museum on a new minerals exhibit.

"S-Steve...as in Steven Stone?!" Mako asked.
---
#417henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 2:44:12 PM
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...

"S-Steve...as in Steven Stone?!" Mako asked.

Steve: Ah uh eh, ne-never mind that. Just call me Steve, please. Nice to meet you... didn't catch your name.
---
#418MrMahoPosted 4/20/2013 2:48:27 PM
"Ah! You are Steven Stone! I've always looked up to you when I was a kid! It's a dream come true being here face-to-face with you!" Mako was getting really excited, and Glissando couldn't help but giggle.

"Gible...Gible!" He started laughing even more.

"...B-But my name is Mako! It's an honor to meet you!" Mako said, as he held out his hand for a handshake. He was holding all of his happiness inside. Only a bit was exported from his body.
---
#419henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 2:51:00 PM
MrMaho posted...
"Ah! You are Steven Stone! I've always looked up to you when I was a kid! It's a dream come true being here face-to-face with you!" Mako was getting really excited, and Glissando couldn't help but giggle.

"Gible...Gible!" He started laughing even more.

"...B-But my name is Mako! It's an honor to meet you!" Mako said, as he held out his hand for a handshake. He was holding all of his happiness inside. Only a bit was exported from his body.

Steve: Ah sure, but on another subject, it's refreshing to see a young man so entertained in a museum.
---
#420MrMahoPosted 4/20/2013 2:57:20 PM
"...I guess he doesn't want to be as known...but he was the Champion of Hoenn...I don't understand..." Mako thought to himself, but then started to respond to Steven, "It's interesting to learn about history, but I think the most interesting fossil Pokemon is...Armaldo. I think that's the Pokemon. I haven't seen it in person, but it would be awesome to train an Anorith one day..."

"Gible!" Glissando exclaimed. Glissando was always looking forward to making new friends.

"I find it interesting that Armaldo's body is entirely clay surrounded by armor. It makes me surprised that it isn't a Steel-type Pokemon..." Mako was continuing to babble on about the Pokemon.

Glissando slapped him back into reality, "Oh right. It makes me curious of what moves these Pokemon can learn, since I've never seen them in battle..."
---