This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP-Kanto 10 years after-Part 10-The path to strength! Train Train Train!

#421purplezoroarkPosted 4/20/2013 4:00:11 PM
* A wild rattata appeared*
Yuuki: kuro use pursuit!
*kuro attacked the rat from behind*

*the rattata responded with a tackle*

Yuuki: stand strong! Use pursuit and finish it off!

*the rattata fainted*

Yuuki: hehe great job kuro let's keep lookin fo-

as yuuki was talking, something jumped from some nearby bushes, it was an ekans! The snake was about to bite yuuki but kuro responded with a pursuit, at the same time the ekans bites kuro

Yuuki: T-that was... That was close!...

*yuuki is having a flashback, he is remembering what happened to rio in the forest*

Yuuki: P-poison T-types!?...

yuuki is too terrified to order kuro, kuro knows yuuki well enough too know when he is scared (this has happened before) so kuro uses pursuit himself defeating the ekans

*kuro jumps at yuuki's arms*

Yuuki: ......
Kuro: zoru... Ru rua
Yuuki: *deep breath* okay... I'm good now.. L-lets continue
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#422henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 4:00:45 PM
MrMaho posted...
"...I guess he doesn't want to be as known...but he was the Champion of Hoenn...I don't understand..." Mako thought to himself, but then started to respond to Steven, "It's interesting to learn about history, but I think the most interesting fossil Pokemon is...Armaldo. I think that's the Pokemon. I haven't seen it in person, but it would be awesome to train an Anorith one day..."

"Gible!" Glissando exclaimed. Glissando was always looking forward to making new friends.

"I find it interesting that Armaldo's body is entirely clay surrounded by armor. It makes me surprised that it isn't a Steel-type Pokemon..." Mako was continuing to babble on about the Pokemon.

Glissando slapped him back into reality, "Oh right. It makes me curious of what moves these Pokemon can learn, since I've never seen them in battle..."

Steve: actually Armaldo can learn some steel moves, like Iron tail or Iron defense, i trained an Armaldo for a kid from Hoenn once. Good kid.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#423fox444fPosted 4/20/2013 4:01:01 PM
hey guys. I'm sorry but I can't RP tonight. :( Too much homework to do
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#424MrMahoPosted 4/20/2013 4:02:40 PM
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...
"...I guess he doesn't want to be as known...but he was the Champion of Hoenn...I don't understand..." Mako thought to himself, but then started to respond to Steven, "It's interesting to learn about history, but I think the most interesting fossil Pokemon is...Armaldo. I think that's the Pokemon. I haven't seen it in person, but it would be awesome to train an Anorith one day..."

"Gible!" Glissando exclaimed. Glissando was always looking forward to making new friends.

"I find it interesting that Armaldo's body is entirely clay surrounded by armor. It makes me surprised that it isn't a Steel-type Pokemon..." Mako was continuing to babble on about the Pokemon.

Glissando slapped him back into reality, "Oh right. It makes me curious of what moves these Pokemon can learn, since I've never seen them in battle..."

Steve: actually Armaldo can learn some steel moves, like Iron tail or Iron defense, i trained an Armaldo for a kid from Hoenn once. Good kid.

One second, I'll post in a little bit.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#425MrMahoPosted 4/20/2013 4:08:07 PM
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...

"Really?! That's awesome!" Mako said. "Speaking of Steel-typed moves and such, I'd really love to train a Mawile, but I have no idea where to learn them...and I'd love for some of my Pokemon to learn some new moves, but I don't know where I could find someone to help them out..."
---
#426henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 4:11:31 PM
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...

"Really?! That's awesome!" Mako said. "Speaking of Steel-typed moves and such, I'd really love to train a Mawile, but I have no idea where to learn them...and I'd love for some of my Pokemon to learn some new moves, but I don't know where I could find someone to help them out..."

Steve: I'm sorry, but i pass my skills only to those who prove themselves capable.
---
#427MrMahoPosted 4/20/2013 4:17:53 PM
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...

Steve: I'm sorry, but i pass my skills only to those who prove themselves capable.

Mako smiled, "Then how about we have a battle?"
---
#428henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 4:20:22 PM
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...

Mako smiled, "Then how about we have a battle?"

Steve: I'm not one to turn down a challenge. Why don't we use the museum court out back? it's were the paleantologists wind out during work.
---
#429MrMahoPosted 4/20/2013 4:21:43 PM
"Fantastic! Lead the way, Steve!"
---
#430henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 4:25:12 PM
MrMaho posted...
"Fantastic! Lead the way, Steve!"

He takes mako to a poli sportive field.

Steve: You name the rules.
---