This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP-Kanto 10 years after-Part 10-The path to strength! Train Train Train!

#451purplezoroarkPosted 4/20/2013 5:50:46 PM
Clek: that would be 2600PD.

Yuuki: ....
*yuuki takes out the PD*

Clerk: thank you very much, we hope to see you again.

*yuuki exits the pokemart*

(Yuuki: don't worry...you'll make some money later...)

Yuuki: *sight* what to do?... I wonder what everyone is doing..

*yuuki wanders trough pewter city*
==========
Aaaaand I'm officially broke I only have 600PD
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#452MrMahoPosted 4/20/2013 6:08:01 PM
Mako approached the nurse when he got into the PokeCenter, "Can you heal my Pokemon?"

"Sure!" She said, and gladly accepted all Pokeballs. She put them in her healing machine and quickly gave them back to Mako.

"They're all better! Make sure you train your Pokemon to be strong!" The nurse said, and bowed.

"I will! Thank you, Nurse Joy!" Mako gladly accepted his PokeBalls and walked out of the Pokemon Center.

Mako took out his egg and held it in his arms. He rubbed the egg and wondered, "I wonder what time it is..."
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#453henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 6:12:47 PM
MrMaho posted...
Mako approached the nurse when he got into the PokeCenter, "Can you heal my Pokemon?"

"Sure!" She said, and gladly accepted all Pokeballs. She put them in her healing machine and quickly gave them back to Mako.

"They're all better! Make sure you train your Pokemon to be strong!" The nurse said, and bowed.

"I will! Thank you, Nurse Joy!" Mako gladly accepted his PokeBalls and walked out of the Pokemon Center.

Mako took out his egg and held it in his arms. He rubbed the egg and wondered, "I wonder what time it is..."

It's about 17:00 and the sun is seting.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#454RatedRKO7Posted 4/20/2013 6:24:48 PM
Dark: It is getting late. Lets keep going.
*Another Rattatta appeared.*
Dark: Another one. Ninja same deal as before.
*Ninja got ready to battle and ran out of the field when Aura stepped on. Aura's defense is lowered by Tail Whip.*
Dark: Force Palm.
*Aura kos Rattatta.*
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#455henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 6:27:01 PM
Guys, i reviewed the rules on the trainer class system, here is a description of the rules and a list of trainer classes for you to choose from.

I would like your feedback, and if you aprove of this, i am giving everyone an oportunity to change aspects of their Bio, and trainer class.

Hope you like it.
@Fox maybe this works on your notebook because i didn't use tables, hope it does.

http://www.4shared.com/file/RRnelSdo/Kanto_10_Years_after_-_Class_B.html?
---
#456MrMahoPosted 4/20/2013 6:38:41 PM
henriue posted...
Guys, i reviewed the rules on the trainer class system, here is a description of the rules and a list of trainer classes for you to choose from.

I would like your feedback, and if you aprove of this, i am giving everyone an oportunity to change aspects of their Bio, and trainer class.

Hope you like it.
@Fox maybe this works on your notebook because i didn't use tables, hope it does.

Excellent!
_______

Mako rubbed his egg, "I wonder when you'll be able to hatch...I'm eager to see what kind of Pokemon you are!"

Mako released his Ralts from his Pokeball, "Dolce, want to do some training really quick?"

"Raaalts!" Dolce said and then nodded.

"Alright, let's go to Route 3 for a little bit!" And they both ran to Route 3, while Mako held his egg.
---
#457fox444fPosted 4/20/2013 6:38:42 PM
I can see it henri :)

Did you guys advance any story today? I don't have time to read back since I'm still working on my homework. I might be able to RP in an hour.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#458MrMahoPosted 4/20/2013 6:39:09 PM
fox444f posted...

Did you guys advance any story today? I don't have time to read back since I'm still working on my homework. I might be able to RP in an hour.

Naw, we're just training.
---
#459henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 6:40:30 PM
fox444f posted...

Mako had a run in with...someone. but fox isn't aware of it so if you don't wanna look back you don't have to.
---
#460RatedRKO7Posted 4/20/2013 6:40:35 PM
henriue posted...

Hope you like it.

It seems interesting but I laughed because of the Hiker's ability
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y