This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP-Kanto 10 years after-Part 10-The path to strength! Train Train Train!

#461henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 6:45:49 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
henriue posted...
Guys, i reviewed the rules on the trainer class system, here is a description of the rules and a list of trainer classes for you to choose from.

I would like your feedback, and if you aprove of this, i am giving everyone an oportunity to change aspects of their Bio, and trainer class.

Hope you like it.
@Fox maybe this works on your notebook because i didn't use tables, hope it does.

http://www.4shared.com/file/RRnelSdo/Kanto_10_Years_after_-_Class_B.html?

It seems interesting but I laughed because of the Hiker's ability

Seemed like somthing useful after the scenes of viridian forest, it is justified by the fact that they are inside caves all the time. and he is very cheap.
Also something that i forgot to put there the swimmer can traverse trough water over long distances without the aid of surf.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#462purplezoroarkPosted 4/20/2013 6:48:34 PM
Thanks for the sheet henri! Its good to know the bonuses we could get, one thing I didn't understoo, how do we upgrade from let's say, trainer to ace trainer? And do we have to use skill points every time we use a bonus?
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#463henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 6:49:04 PM
Anyone interested in changing something? BTW everyone has 1SP
---
#464RatedRKO7Posted 4/20/2013 6:50:13 PM
henriue posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
henriue posted...
Guys, i reviewed the rules on the trainer class system, here is a description of the rules and a list of trainer classes for you to choose from.

I would like your feedback, and if you aprove of this, i am giving everyone an oportunity to change aspects of their Bio, and trainer class.

Hope you like it.
@Fox maybe this works on your notebook because i didn't use tables, hope it does.

http://www.4shared.com/file/RRnelSdo/Kanto_10_Years_after_-_Class_B.html?

It seems interesting but I laughed because of the Hiker's ability

Seemed like somthing useful after the scenes of viridian forest, it is justified by the fact that they are inside caves all the time. and he is very cheap.
Also something that i forgot to put there the swimmer can traverse trough water over long distances without the aid of surf.

I know what you mean but when you said "dark vision" I laughed because it could be interpreted that you can only see Dark.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#465henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 6:50:25 PM
purplezoroark posted...
Thanks for the sheet henri! Its good to know the bonuses we could get, one thing I didn't understoo, how do we upgrade from let's say, trainer to ace trainer? And do we have to use skill points every time we use a bonus?

The SP you spend to get classes as long as you fill the prequesites. you can use the bonuses as many times as the class bonus says you can.
---
#466RatedRKO7Posted 4/20/2013 6:54:13 PM
Can you stack up the bonuses? Like for example being a trainer then ace then veteran then changing to a nerd. Would we be able to use class abilities of our previous classed.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#467henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 6:55:18 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
Can you stack up the bonuses? Like for example being a trainer then ace then veteran then changing to a nerd. Would we be able to use class abilities of our previous classed.

Yup!
---
#468RatedRKO7Posted 4/20/2013 6:57:43 PM
ok good to know.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
#469MrMahoPosted 4/20/2013 7:01:49 PM
henriue posted...
Anyone interested in changing something? BTW everyone has 1SP

Not at the moment.
________

Mako entered Route 3 and he encountered a Rattata! The Pokemon cried out in anger.

"Rattata!" It didn't like othes invading it's territory and it used it's Tackle on Dolce!

Dolce took the blow and cried out, "Raaalts!"

"Don't give in, Confusion!" Dolce used it's mystical powers and did some special damage on the Rattata!

Rattata cried out from being weak, "Ratta...TAAAAA!" It went for a Quick Attack! It was quicker than Tackle, but lost power. The attack striked Dolce, but it still stood on it's feet.

"Alright, finish it with Confusion!" Dolce once again repeated it's attack and made the Rattata faint!

"Let's find another Pokemon!" Mako insisted.

Dolce was searching through the grass and ran into an Ekans, which used Poison Sting on it's body, upon contact.

"Dolce, it's a Poison-type, finish it with Confusion!" Mako said.

Dolce tapped into it's powers and finished off the Ekans with one blow!

"Great job so far, Dolce!"

*Dolce is level 15*
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#470RatedRKO7Posted 4/20/2013 7:12:59 PM
The classes seem fine henri. In the future if you want to make more I would go for it. But it is not necessary.
====================================
*Three Rattattas appear.*
Dark: Three huh. Ninja, Inferno, and Aura sow your stuff.
*Ninja is on the left, Inferno is on the right and Aura is in the center.*
Dark: Ninja harden, Inferno Mach Punch on the right one, and Aura Force Palm on the center one.
*Inferno uses Mach Punch and did 100% damage to the right rattatta. Aura used Force Palm and KOed the center one. Ninja hardened and it was nullified by Rattatta's Tail whip.*
Dark: Aura use Force Palm, Ninja harden, Inferno use Leer.
*Rattatta was koed by Aura.*
---
Got it memorized?- Axel