This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP-Kanto 10 years after-Part 10-The path to strength! Train Train Train!

#491henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 8:29:26 PM(edited)
Hey guys, i just want to say that 20 is completely unnecessary for cerulean, feel free to grind, i won't cap you, i just don't want you to feel unrewarded.

Proto, you can accompany Maho, but that doesn't mean you'll find an old amber. i've set a place for it, and let's just say you'll have to earn it. as someone else on this RP have earned something that this person wanted.

and if you are tired to grind might as well work on the friendship to avoid boredom, just reminding that friendship grows regardless of battles.

Edit: did you take a look at the trainer classes?
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#492protobakurionPosted 4/20/2013 8:58:40 PM
henriue posted...
Hey guys, i just want to say that 20 is completely unnecessary for cerulean, feel free to grind, i won't cap you, i just don't want you to feel unrewarded.

Proto, you can accompany Maho, but that doesn't mean you'll find an old amber. i've set a place for it, and let's just say you'll have to earn it. as someone else on this RP have earned something that this person wanted.

and if you are tired to grind might as well work on the friendship to avoid boredom, just reminding that friendship grows regardless of battles.

Edit: did you take a look at the trainer classes?

I tried. Failed download. Going to keep trying.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#493MrMahoPosted 4/20/2013 8:58:40 PM
Yup! Who knows, maybe I'll go by myself...or not!
_______

"Hey look, two Ekans...they don't look happy!" Dolce jumped in front of Mako and took a hit from one of their Poison Stings.

"Dolce, Confusion!" Dolce finished the Pokemon off with a single telekinetic hit.

"Alright, Dolce...we're giving you a break!" Mako withdrew the Ralts and sent out another Pokemon, "Go, Baroque!"

The next Ekan attacked Baroque upon popping out of the Pokeball and use Poison Sting! It wasn't very effective though.

Then, it had enough speed to use another attack, before Baroque! It lunged a Baroque and wrapped around him.

"Baroque, finish it with Mud Shot!"

"Maaaarsh...TOMP!" Baroque released mud and slammed it at Ekans, making it faint!

"Return, Baroque!" Mako said, "Alright, now we have to go get some food..." Mako then walked off to go to Burgr Joint.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#494henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 9:02:20 PM
Should i start Part 11?
---
#495MrMahoPosted 4/20/2013 9:05:09 PM
henriue posted...
Should i start Part 11?

Yeah, we should probably be making Part 11 very shortly. I guess just leave this for final grinding and friendship building on this part...or I'll go to the restaurant or something.
______

Mako walked into Burgr 'Joint and awaited for a waiter to come to his table.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#496henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 9:12:15 PM
Part 11

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/66011719

Changed the main title due to size, if you don't like, we can change it the next thread, or make it a 10 part mark or something.
---
#497protobakurionPosted 4/20/2013 9:12:23 PM
henriue posted...
Should i start Part 11?

Document keeps failing to download. Can't even find the darn thing on the 4shared app either.
---
---
#498protobakurionPosted 4/20/2013 9:13:10 PM
henriue posted...
Part 11

Changed the main title due to size, if you don't like, we can change it the next thread, or make it a 10 part mark or something.

Yay...
---
---
#499henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 9:13:43 PM
henriue posted...
Part 11

Damn, think i made it longer.
---
#500protobakurionPosted 4/20/2013 9:15:34 PM
henriue posted...
henriue posted...
Part 11

Damn, think i made it longer.

Closing
---
---