This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP-Kanto 10 years after-Part 10-The path to strength! Train Train Train!

#51MrMahoPosted 4/18/2013 3:32:36 PM
fox444f posted...
MrMaho posted...
Going to make a rather, rushed introduction.

"Dwebble, use Sand-Attack on those two trainers!" A trainer ran up in front of Yuuki and Fox and his two Dwebble used Sand-Attack on them!


haha. I guess no money will be involved.
------------------------
Fox: Quick Wrath. Go.
Fox throws out his pokeball and his Houndour appears. Use Ember.
-----------------
I hope Wrath doesn't lose. I need to train him since he's only on level 7. I hope Yuuki uses a pokemon that can take them out with ease.


You better swich in then XD...
______

When both Dwebble approached the trainers, they had both sent Pokemon out!

Wrath came out of it's ball and right off the bat, it hit Dwebble #1 with a Ember!(20% Damage)

Both of the Dwebble's sand hit both Pokemon, but that didn't stop Kairi from attacking them!

Kairi used it's famous Bubble attack on the two Pokemon!(40% Damage!)

"One of you use Rock Blast on that Houndour, and the other use Faint Attack on Kairi!"

Dwebble #1: (40% Health Remaining), Dwebble #2: (60% Health Remaining), Kairi and Wrath: (100% Health Remaining)
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#52fox444fPosted 4/18/2013 3:34:11 PM
can i switch in? I thought that each trainer was using one pokemon each for this battle.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#53MrMahoPosted 4/18/2013 3:42:41 PM(edited)
fox444f posted...
can i switch in? I thought that each trainer was using one pokemon each for this battle.


Edit: This one will be using four, which means you'll be able to use 2 each. I didn't really clarify how many Pokemon this person was going to use, just cause rush introduction.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#54purplezoroarkPosted 4/18/2013 3:42:02 PM
Are you gonna switch fox? I'll stick with bubbles! XD
========
Yuuki: what was that about! Blegh have sand in my tongue...
Kairi! Bubbles again!
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#55fox444fPosted 4/18/2013 3:43:53 PM
Fox didn't like where this was headed.
Fox: return Wrath. Go Aqua.
Fox sent Aqua out.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#56henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 3:48:55 PM
I'm here for the Gym battle Rated.
Gonna pick up on the time we lost and start:
======

Joe: Show me #1 !
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#57RatedRKO7Posted 4/18/2013 3:52:04 PM
henriue posted...
I'm here for the Gym battle Rated.
Gonna pick up on the time we lost and start:
======

Joe: Show me #1 !


*Dark starts to get nervous.*
Dark: Show me number 3.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#58henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 3:52:56 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
henriue posted...
I'm here for the Gym battle Rated.
Gonna pick up on the time we lost and start:
======

Joe: Show me #1 !


*Dark starts to get nervous.*
Dark: Show me number 3.


Tirtouga gets off the pokéball, and yawns. "Tirrrrrrrr"
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#59RatedRKO7Posted 4/18/2013 3:55:14 PM
henriue posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
henriue posted...
I'm here for the Gym battle Rated.
Gonna pick up on the time we lost and start:
======

Joe: Show me #1 !


*Dark starts to get nervous.*
Dark: Show me number 3.


Tirtouga gets off the pokéball, and yawns. "Tirrrrrrrr"


Dark: I veto it
=====
Did Maho send you who number one is?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#60MrMahoPosted 4/18/2013 3:56:34 PM
Dwebble threw three rocks at Aqua, doing a great amount of damage! (71% Damage)

The other Dwebble use Faint Attack on Kairi! It disappeared, and then reappeared out of no where, striking Kairi! (28% Damage)

Then, Kairi released even more Bubbles! So much repetition, but so much damage to both Dwebble! (40% Damage)

Dwebble #2 fainted and the trainer withdrew the Pokemon and sent out a Geodude!

Dwebble #1: (20% Health Remaining), Geodude: (100% Health Remaining) Aqua: (29% Health Remaining), Kairi: (72% Health Remaining)

"Dwebble, finish Azurill off with Faint Attack and Geodude use Rock Throw on that Piplup!"

*Kairi gained 16 EXP, Wrath gained 8 EXP, Aqua gained 8 EXP*
_______

Pokeball #1 contains Lucaro.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops