This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP-Kanto 10 years after-Part 10-The path to strength! Train Train Train!

#71fox444fPosted 4/18/2013 4:09:53 PM
MrMaho posted...
fox444f posted...
MrMaho posted...
fox444f posted...
Fox looked on. That looked like it hurt alot. Aqua, are you ok?
Aqua shakes her head yes but seems a bit tired.
Fox: I believe in you. Use Water gun on Dwebble.

It would probably have been a better choice to switch into Wrath D: But oh well.

I dont know about that. Dwebble is using faint attack but i think aqua is faster. Aqua will knock out dwebble before it can do damage to her, when hairi uses a water move on geodude next, aqua will be able to KO geodude on the next turn.

Dwebble is actually faster than all Pokemon on the field. Aqua is actually one of the slowest. It's tied with Geodude.

well damn. Oh well. I guess it's too late now.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#72purplezoroarkPosted 4/18/2013 4:10:00 PM
fox444f posted...
MrMaho posted...
fox444f posted...

It would probably have been a better choice to switch into Wrath D: But oh well.

I dont know about that. Dwebble is using faint attack but i think aqua is faster. Aqua will knock out dwebble before it can do damage to her, when hairi uses a water move on geodude next, aqua will be able to KO geodude on the next turn.

I hope you are right...I don't want to get all the experience if that means nothing goes to you and wrath D:
=============
Yuuki: whoa! Kairi you okay?
Kairi: pip!

(Yuuki: better help fox, he's having a hard time)
Yuuki: kairi! Keep up with the bubbles!
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#73henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 4:11:17 PM
Hey, PZ you live in Venezuela right?
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#74fox444fPosted 4/18/2013 4:11:23 PM
purplezoroark posted...
fox444f posted...
MrMaho posted...
fox444f posted...

I hope you are right...I don't want to get all the experience if that means nothing goes to you and wrath D:
=============
Yuuki: whoa! Kairi you okay?
Kairi: pip!

(Yuuki: better help fox, he's having a hard time)
Yuuki: kairi! Keep up with the bubbles!

bubbles is gonna defeat dwebble and get all the experience. Aqua will faint first. lol
---
#75RatedRKO7Posted 4/18/2013 4:11:47 PM
Dark: An Aerodactyl! This going to be tough. Volt Battle Dance!
*Volt (Chinchou with Volt Absorb) is sent out and looks at its menacing opponent.*
Aura: Lucario
Volt: Chin?
Dark: I know you can do it Volt. Thunder Wave
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#76purplezoroarkPosted 4/18/2013 4:13:35 PM
henriue posted...

That's correct, why?
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#77henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 4:19:45 PM
Joe: The one pokémon i can't fight effectively against, so i will use the best weapon: Wing attack!

Aerodactyl Lifts off and dives straight to Volt hitting it with one of the wings (30% damage) Volt sends out a thunder wave, paralyzing Aerodactyl, it was hard to keep airbourne so it landed for a while.

Joe: Wing attack once more!
---
#78fox444fPosted 4/18/2013 4:21:02 PM
Is it too late to change my move or no? Because if Wrath gets forced in cause Aqua dies, then He's just gonna faint on the next turn and neither of them will get any exp
---
#79henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 4:21:26 PM
purplezoroark posted...
henriue posted...

That's correct, why?

Brazilian media isn't talking about it, but someone told me there is some sort of protest going on. is it true? what is it about?
---
#80MrMahoPosted 4/18/2013 4:21:35 PM
Dwebble used it's sneaky Faint Attack and made Azurill faint! The poor Pokemon had no chance of making it another turn!

Kairi did not like seeing it's partner faint in battle. It was actually quite sad, and it used it's Bubble attack (again), and made that Dwebble faint! This was definitely some revenge...and it also hit Geodude! (85% Damage on Geodude)

The trainer withdrew Dwebble and sent out another Geodude!

*Kairi gained 24EXP*

Geodude then threw a rock at Kairi's head. (40% Damage)

"Geodude use a Rock Throw on whatever Pokemon that kid sends out, and you, the other Geodude use Rock Throw on Piplup!"

Geodude #1: (15% Health Remaining), Geodude #2: (100% Health Remaining), Kairi: (31% Health Remaining)
________

If you calculate all of the experience and all, and tell me the level and experience Kairi has, right now...you should be able to evolve in the battle. Also, since you're below 1/3...Torrent is activated. If you evolve and use Bubble, Fox's Wrath will receive EXP points from both Geodudes.

Looks like someone will be needing to take their Geodudes to the PokeCenter immediately after!
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops