This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP-Kanto 10 years after-Part 10-The path to strength! Train Train Train!

#91RatedRKO7Posted 4/18/2013 3:46:16 PM
Dark: Volt use Bubble to the end of the battle. Joe we won't loose. Volt can beat Aerodactyl.

===========
I am going to eat dinner so I would be back in about 30 minutes.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#92MrMahoPosted 4/18/2013 3:47:39 PM
VoidEnvoy posted...
purplezoroark posted...
henriue posted...
purplezoroark posted...
henriue posted...
Hey, PZ you live in Venezuela right?

That's correct, why?

Brazilian media isn't talking about it, but someone told me there is some sort of protest going on. is it true? what is it about?

Haha its good to know our protests are being heard outside of the country!
(Political opinions of my point of view)
Let's see...to make it short, our current president died some time ago, we hated him for many reasons, he's been in the power for over 14 years! Well he died and they had to do new elections, there were two candidates, let's call them GOOD (self explanatory) and BAD (he is worse than the president we hated)

Elections came and before the results came all the media said that GOOD won but at the end they just said that BAD won (and by 1,3% votes I call BS) at the end the people demanded a manual count of the votes but what did BAD do with the votes? He burned them so no one knows the truth!

So yeah, protest and rage all day long (if I ever disappear its because something bad happened....)

Oh wow. That's awful! Try your best to stay safe!

Hey Henri, Raleigh's still in the Gym Training room. Can you send a battle his way when you're done with Dark's gym challenge?

Would you like to battle Mako after Dark's gym battle :O?
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#93henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 3:48:13 PM
VoidEnvoy posted...

Hey Henri, Raleigh's still in the Gym Training room. Can you send a battle his way when you're done with Dark's gym challenge?

I can't promise because i will give priority to Fox or Yuuki if they want a Gym challenge, but if not, then sure!
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#94fox444fPosted 4/18/2013 3:49:33 PM
henriue posted...
VoidEnvoy posted...

I can't promise because i will give priority to Fox or Yuuki if they want a Gym challenge, but if not, then sure!

I can do the challenge after Dark does. But after that I need to level up my other pokemon.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#95purplezoroarkPosted 4/18/2013 3:51:35 PM
Whoops forgot to calculate XP kairi is LV 17 with 5/17 XP so she is about to evolve
=========
(Yuuki: I hope aqua is ok...)

henriue posted...
fox444f posted...
Fox felt terrible about seeing Aqua get hurt. He ran to the battlefield to see if she was ok.
She responded weakly.
Fox: It's ok Aqua you did great. You are amazingly tough.
He thought about the battle and realized his mistake.
Fox: Don't worry Aqua, what happened was my fault but I won't let it happen again.
Fox then began to think about what his next should be since Wrath was at such a disadvantage.

Aqua starts growing and shining, it evolves into Marril, and regains some fighting power (10% heal)

Yuuki: whoaa.. That's awesome fox! Let's finish this! you ready kairi?

Kairi: pip?
*kairi starts to shine and grow in a familiar way..it evolves into prinplup!*
*as a prinplup, she starts to develop a blue aura..torrent is activated!*
Yuuki: awesome! Good work kairi!

Kairi: plup prin!

Yuuki: alright! Let's hit 'em with your powered bubbles!
========
@henri and void: will do, thanks!
@fox: would have used bubblebeam just so I won't sound like a repeating chatot but wrath needs some xp
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#96henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 3:52:15 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
Dark: Volt use Bubble to the end of the battle. Joe we won't loose. Volt can beat Aerodactyl.

===========

Just gonna leave the battle narration here.
====

Another Bubble attack hit Aerodactyl (30% damage, 60% total damage), he is getting annoyed. even tough it's unfocused, it was able to beat chinchou with it's wing (30% damage 82% total damage)
[3 turns left for confusion]

Joe: Soon! Wing attack!
---
#97fox444fPosted 4/18/2013 3:55:20 PM
henriue posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...

===========

====

Another Bubble attack hit Aerodactyl (30% damage, 60% total damage), he is getting annoyed. even tough it's unfocused, it was able to beat chinchou with it's wing (30% damage 82% total damage)

how is aerodactyl doing 30 % damage with wing attack to an electric type? That Aerodactyl is strong XD
---
#98VoidEnvoyPosted 4/18/2013 3:56:22 PM
MrMaho posted...
Would you like to battle Mako after Dark's gym battle :O?

I don't know. My highest leveled Pokemon is Clay, who is level 13. I was going to grind him up to 20 to evolve him, and I was also planning on grinding Rody to 18 to evolve him as well.

Until I get my pokes to higher levels, it seems like a bad idea to battle other Players/RPers. I was hoping for some trainer battles, since they're much better for training than wild battles. And I can score some cash!
---
Roughly the size of a barge! -Gaston
#99henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 4:03:14 PM(edited)
fox444f posted...
henriue posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...

===========

====

how is aerodactyl doing 30 % damage with wing attack to an electric type? That Aerodactyl is strong XD

Breakdown: Wing attack> 60 base power = 30% damage/ 105 attack + 10%/ defense 47 -0% / STAB = 60%. / Inneffective 30%. it comes down to the defense really.

I figgured a Rule for HP, each fixed damage attack, deals 0,75x damage for each + in HP.
---
#100fox444fPosted 4/18/2013 4:03:28 PM
henriue posted...
fox444f posted...
henriue posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...

===========

====

Breakdown: Wing attack> 60 base power = 30% damage/ 105 attack + 10%/ defense 47 -0% / STAB = 60%. / Inneffective 30%. it comes down to the defense really.

I figgured i Rule for HP, each fixed damage attack, deals 0,75% damage for each + in HP.

oh ok. I see. Thanks
---