This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Look in front of you, there is a blue button...

#71zane0144Posted 4/19/2013 10:15:06 AM
acety2 posted...
Ok guys he never said that we are the murderers of the person its just so happens when we press the button they die. Ok like what if someone is being held hostage somewhere and we press the button then the armed guy decides to shoot the hostage.

That doesnt make US the murderer. Am i right?

So i press the button and got Meinfoo.

Can always evovle it. :D

Yes it does >_>

The guy wasn't going to die until you pressed the button. That's like hiring a hitman and saying "I didn't kill him, the hitman did it."

Great_Reapette posted...
Swiftblade09 posted...
No. Anyone saying that they would do this is an awful human being.

As I've said, what if the person who dies is suffering from a terminal disease? By killing them off, you're ending their pain, and thus doing them a favour in the long run.

You can't guarantee that though. That's making an excuse to cover your conscious.
---
Song of the Day: Battle for Freedom FFXII
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PjEN-zFlDQ
#72evillockePosted 4/19/2013 12:56:59 PM
I got a shroomish.

Breloom is my fav pokemon.

F*** YEAH!
---
I don't know what I want in my sig.
#73Luce_ImperiusPosted 4/19/2013 1:13:18 PM
As I said in the red button topic (which was soooo off-topic for doing what the TC asked, which was elaborating on your choice), self-defense is the only time taking a life is justified. So I would not push the blue button, the red button, or any other button in such a scenario.
---
"If you level up a Swellow at night then give it a Dusk Stone [they didn't exist yet] then it will evolve into Ostricho." ~ The Legend of Ostricho
#74LazeeeyPosted 4/19/2013 1:29:34 PM
i would gladly do this for Deoxys
---
Gamertag:Ranchnuts
Currently playing: war for cybertron,war in the north,dragon age orgins,RoAW:Zero,metal gear solid hd collection
#75SideShowBattPosted 4/19/2013 4:46:44 PM
No whammies No whammies No whammies! *pushes button*

I got Galvantula! Sweet electric spider I love it!
---
XBL Tag- SideShowBatt
Nintendo Network- SideShowBatt