This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you lived in the world of Pokemon, and had to be one of these things...

#41VampLordAdamaruPosted 4/19/2013 5:38:16 AM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
NejiHyuga900 posted...
I would like to be a Gym Leader, a Dragon/Electric-dual type Gym Leader. We need dual-type gyms!

You do know that the only people besides main characters who have canonically had legendaries at any point in the games are N and Brandon (Battle Pyramid), right?

...Pretty sure he means that he would want to run a Gym that uses both Dragon and Electric Types... And he didn't say anything about Legendaries... >.>
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#42pokemonfreak97Posted 4/19/2013 5:39:11 AM
VampLordAdamaru posted...
pokemonfreak97 posted...
NejiHyuga900 posted...
I would like to be a Gym Leader, a Dragon/Electric-dual type Gym Leader. We need dual-type gyms!

You do know that the only people besides main characters who have canonically had legendaries at any point in the games are N and Brandon (Battle Pyramid), right?

...Pretty sure he means that he would want to run a Gym that uses both Dragon and Electric Types... And he didn't say anything about Legendaries... >.>

Dragon/Electric is only Zekrom.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#43KitschgardenerPosted 4/19/2013 5:44:27 AM
NejiHyuga900 posted...

Umm, no. Try "most Frontier Brains". And, yeah, I assume he means Dragon *and* Electric types. Gyms are easy enough with one type speciality - to have a speciality type combination would be dumbing it down a lot.
#44VampLordAdamaruPosted 4/19/2013 5:45:37 AM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
VampLordAdamaru posted...
pokemonfreak97 posted...
NejiHyuga900 posted...

Dragon/Electric is only Zekrom.

Again, pretty sure he didn't mean Dragon/Electric as a specific dual-Type for all his Pokemon. I interpreted his post as meaning, "I would run a Gym that specializes in both Dragon Types and Electric Types." So his Gym would be a mix of, say, Elesa and Drayden's Gyms.

Of course, I could be wrong, and he meant that Dragon/Electric was the specific Typing for all his Pokemon, but he'll have to clarify...
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#45ytrewq234Posted 4/19/2013 5:58:22 AM
Ditto, of course.
---
"This is no pudding!"