This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Skyla should get a new form! Elesa did in B/W2.

#31TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 4/19/2013 6:17:12 PM
PG50 posted...
The_Nega_Shadow posted...
I don't get the obsession with Skyla. Is this just an inside joke I don't understand?.

The TC thinks Skyla is his girlfriend

But..... She doesn't exist. TC you should seek out real people, it's not healthy to fall in love with something that does not physically exist.

Do people still not understand my emotions??? I thought we all came to terms and accepted me & my relationship... i did use to go rampant posting skyla threads non stop but you folks helped me realize i was being WAY too DAMN vocal about my relationship with her, i accept that, so i calmed down on it.. & yes i do love her, people just don't understand my emotions.. i posted a 300 post thread in CE about it and folks there even accepted me.. can you guys?
---
I <3 PokeGirls!!! 8D
http://i.imgur.com/cnG9m.png That's my girlfriend on the left!! <3
#32PG50Posted 4/19/2013 6:26:35 PM
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
PG50 posted...
The_Nega_Shadow posted...
I don't get the obsession with Skyla. Is this just an inside joke I don't understand?.

The TC thinks Skyla is his girlfriend

But..... She doesn't exist. TC you should seek out real people, it's not healthy to fall in love with something that does not physically exist.

Do people still not understand my emotions??? I thought we all came to terms and accepted me & my relationship... i did use to go rampant posting skyla threads non stop but you folks helped me realize i was being WAY too DAMN vocal about my relationship with her, i accept that, so i calmed down on it.. & yes i do love her, people just don't understand my emotions.. i posted a 300 post thread in CE about it and folks there even accepted me.. can you guys?

No. I do not understand it. You are strange. Stop it. Right now. I am concerned for you, random stranger on the internet.
#33Thepenguinking2Posted 4/19/2013 6:27:50 PM
DarkKirby2500 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
HeyWheresKel posted...
emeraldfox_09 posted...
Skyla should keep her bust size. All she needs are pants and a jetpack.

That... actually sounds really cool.

Especially the part about her actually wearing pants.

Pants are overrated.

Underwear is even more so.
---
WHY CAN'T SHEDINJA LEARN ENTRAINMENTMe in the X board
The Shiny zangoose of the X/y Board! (what? everyone's doing this!)
#34SteveBobPosted 4/19/2013 6:32:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#35TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 4/19/2013 6:36:51 PM
Stevebob i think that site is the one with a bunch of NSFW pics. so best delete your post if you don't wanna get suspended. I'm concerned for you man D:

PG50 posted...

No. I do not understand it. You are strange. Stop it. Right now. I am concerned for you, random stranger on the internet.

I'm fine thanks and i love my life
---
I <3 PokeGirls!!! 8D
http://i.imgur.com/cnG9m.png That's my girlfriend on the left!! <3
#36PG50Posted 4/19/2013 6:38:49 PM
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
Stevebob i think that site is the one with a bunch of NSFW pics. so best delete your post if you don't wanna get suspended. I'm concerned for you man D:

PG50 posted...

I'm fine thanks and i love my life

So.... You are truly happy?

Then I give you my blessing. God speed internet stranger.
#37SteveBobPosted 4/19/2013 6:54:47 PM
Hmmm I thought it would be fine as long as I didn't actually link to the dodgy images. Cheers for the heads up though :)
---
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104
#38TherianReturnsPosted 4/19/2013 7:01:22 PM
ZackeCorvus posted...
Breast reduction surgery and less revealing clothes.

This. Also take off those gloves, they look ridiculous.
---
I shook hands with Pope Francis. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.
#39IngSlayerPosted 4/19/2013 7:17:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#40IngSlayerPosted 4/20/2013 2:43:36 PM
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/760311350.png
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist