This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If they made Xerneas and Yveltal both dragon type..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If they made Xerneas and Yveltal both dragon type..
3 years ago#1
then released a Pokemon Z that had a dragon type pokemon. Would they then let you fuse them all into XYZ Dragon?

Also on a slightly more serious note. Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem were said to have been one at some point. However in Black and White 2 if you have all three of them you can't fuse them. They really need to fix that in X and Y giving them a fully fused form.
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn
3 years ago#2
I agree on the original dragon part. But xerneas needs to be grass/steel and yveltal dark/flying

Xerneas:

Hp-130
Atk-95
Def-130
Sp.atk-95
Sp.def-130
Spd-100

Yveltal

Hp-100
Atk-130
Def-95
Sp.atk-130
Sp.def-95
Spd-130
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the heart's nemesis." - Trema
3 years ago#3
Xerneas is most definitely at least part Steel.
3 years ago#4
I agree on the Grass/Steel typing and Dark/Flying typing for those two.
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn
3 years ago#5
LightningAce11 posted...
I agree on the original dragon part. But xerneas needs to be grass/steel and yveltal dark/flying

Xerneas:

Hp-130
Atk-95
Def-130
Sp.atk-95
Sp.def-130
Spd-100

Yveltal

Hp-100
Atk-130
Def-95
Sp.atk-130
Sp.def-95
Spd-130

Those stats are crazy. One, they are goo balanced. Two, I don't think it makes any sense to have Xerneas be a defensive Pokémon. Swords for legs, massive horns decorated with dozens of what appear to be power gems. No way is that thing going to be defensive.
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
3 years ago#6
nro87 posted...
LightningAce11 posted...

Xerneas:

Hp-130
Atk-95
Def-130
Sp.atk-95
Sp.def-130
Spd-100

Yveltal

Hp-100
Atk-130
Def-95
Sp.atk-130
Sp.def-95
Spd-130

Those stats are crazy. One, they are goo balanced. Two, I don't think it makes any sense to have Xerneas be a defensive Pokémon. Swords for legs, massive horns decorated with dozens of what appear to be power gems. No way is that thing going to be defensive.

It might be a representative of a guardian of nature, more defensive in concept which may make them turn it into a more defensive type Pokemon.

Either way those stas would be nasty.
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
3 years ago#7
XYZ cannon blaster!
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
Black FC---0304 1624 6630 (cole)
3 years ago#8
Its almost a given that Yveltal is either Flying, Dragon, or Dark. Some combination of those types. I don't see how Xerneas would be Dragon though.
Black 2 : [Marvin] [FC: 0777 2092 3156]
3 years ago#9
Marbiaach posted...
Its almost a given that Yveltal is either Flying, Dragon, or Dark. Some combination of those types. I don't see how Xerneas would be Dragon though.

Same reason why Altaria can be.
Officially faved Ninetales, everywhere, R - Burning Knight Executive
Facebook: http://alturl.com/juupo
3 years ago#10
Sephirotht posted...
Marbiaach posted...

Same reason why Altaria can be.

Xerneas refers to the Draco constellation in what way?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If they made Xerneas and Yveltal both dragon type..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived