This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have lost faith in GameFreak.

#1DIGIRULEPosted 4/19/2013 6:06:13 AM(edited)
So, it's basically been leaked that Slyveon is only a flying type.

My point is, why would GameFreak not reveal its type if it wasn't a new type? Why would they try to hype people up to thinking it might be a new type, when it truly wasn't a new type?

They essentially hid information for hype, for no reason, because they had no actual content to hype. I just feel like they are trying to get people extremely excited with content that doesn't matter in the slightest. If all they have to make people excited is "WHAT IS SYLVEON'S TYPE? It's just a regular, old type" than what else do they have to actually make people excited?

I'm scared that answer is nothing.

Edit: Here's the thread: http://boards.4chan.org/vp/res/12049400
---
Lemon
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 4/19/2013 5:59:49 AM
Has it been leaked that Sylveon is Flying type?

Link?
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#3Great_ReapettePosted 4/19/2013 6:00:21 AM
Someone forgot about Reshiram. (I don't say Zekrom because a certain somebody leaked it. *coughShokotancough*)
---
-One hundred and nine characters of space for rent-
#4The_Sol_BladerPosted 4/19/2013 6:01:05 AM
Boo hoo
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Official Stahl of the FE: Awakening board
#5pokemonfreak97Posted 4/19/2013 6:02:53 AM
DIGIRULE posted...
So, it's basically been leaked that Slyveon is only a flying type.

My point is, why would GameFreak not reveal its type if it wasn't a new type? Why would they try to hype people up to thinking it might be a new type, when it truly wasn't a new type?

They essentially hid information for hype, for no reason, because they had no actual content to hype. I just feel like they are trying to get people extremely excited with content that doesn't matter in the slightest. If all they have to make people excited is "WHAT IS SYLVEON'S TYPE? It's just a regular, old type" than what else do they have to actually make people excited?

I'm scared that answer is nothing.

A) provide source for info

B) They haven't stated that the Mewtwo forme is Psychic-type. Does that mean that it's meant to be suspenseful?

C) They never stated that it would be a new type. They hid Reshiram and Zekrom's type, and they ended up being new type COMBINATIONS. Sylveon (if your source exists and is correct) is the first non-Legendary pure Flying-type. That is special, even if it doesn't seem like it.

D) Again, source? Please give a source.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#6Brandon042487Posted 4/19/2013 6:03:00 AM
Easy

Release very little information = Fan Speculation

Fan Speculation = More Money.
---
<(*-*)>
#7CakeOfLiesPosted 4/19/2013 6:04:16 AM
Brandon042487 posted...
Easy

Release very little information = Fan Speculation

Fan Speculation = More Money.

*slaps back of your head*
Don't be stupid! Companies don't do things for money!
---
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#8DIGIRULE(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 6:05:07 AM
CakeOfLies posted...

Link?

I don't think we're allowed to link here, but check out 4chan, or just google "Hiro Sylveon flying type."

Hiro, a famous leaker, basically announced that he's going to be leaking content every week from now on. He said there will be more info on Sunday.
---
Lemon
#9CakeOfLiesPosted 4/19/2013 6:06:44 AM
DIGIRULE posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Link?

I don't think we're allowed to link here, but check out 4chan, or just google "Hiro Sylveon flying type."

Hiro, a famous leaker, basically announced that he's going to be leaking content every week from now on. He said there will be more info on Sunday.

People post links here all the time.
Granted, it has been a while since we got a link to 4Chan.
---
#10SilverSaint7Posted 4/19/2013 6:09:48 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
DIGIRULE posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Link?

People post links here all the time.
Granted, it has been a while since we got a link to 4Chan.

That's because the mods here usually take 4chan links down pretty quickly.
---
http://i.imgur.com/jnCZgwQ.gif