This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have lost faith in GameFreak.

#11The_Sol_BladerPosted 4/19/2013 6:10:32 AM
No one posts actual links to 4chan, only screencaps
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Official Stahl of the FE: Awakening board
#12CakeOfLiesPosted 4/19/2013 6:10:55 AM
SilverSaint7 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
DIGIRULE posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Has it been leaked that Sylveon is Flying type?

Link?

I don't think we're allowed to link here, but check out 4chan, or just google "Hiro Sylveon flying type."

Hiro, a famous leaker, basically announced that he's going to be leaking content every week from now on. He said there will be more info on Sunday.

People post links here all the time.
Granted, it has been a while since we got a link to 4Chan.

That's because the mods here usually take 4chan links down pretty quickly.

Ah, okay.
Well, I'm not going to start taking the fifties that I won from people until this is confirmed.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#13Brandon042487Posted 4/19/2013 6:12:41 AM
Honestly IMO

My guess on Sylveon's type are either Normal, Flying, or Bug type.

But as Pokemonfreak said in C., Sylveon could very well be the first dual type Evolution which may break the pattern for the Eevee evolutions and allow them to create more money magnet Eevelutions.

Aldo remember with Glaceon and Leafeon they may also use Sylveon to show a new way to evolve Pokemon, I'm waiting for the first trade Eevelution.
---
<(*-*)>
#14SlimeStackPosted 4/19/2013 6:13:47 AM
I don't get why people say it's for hype. They've said "the type is a mystery!" like...once?

The only promotion Sylveon is getting is for its appearance in the Eevee short. It has nothing to do with X and Y, so its typing is irrelevant.

I wish fanbases would stop complaining about hype that doesn't exist.
---
Moo
#15AurawhispererPosted 4/19/2013 6:18:05 AM
Eh, i may not use svlyeon anyway. It looks ugly
---
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265 White 2: Zakary: 0820 1802 3233. Chat off while trading
#16CrabhammarPosted 4/19/2013 6:21:48 AM
lol sylveon was obviously flying

and I called it B)
---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
#17Serebii from SPPPosted 4/19/2013 7:45:41 AM(edited)
DIGIRULE posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Has it been leaked that Sylveon is Flying type?

Link?

I don't think we're allowed to link here, but check out 4chan, or just google "Hiro Sylveon flying type."

Hiro, a famous leaker, basically announced that he's going to be leaking content every week from now on. He said there will be more info on Sunday.

He's living very, very dangerously if he does this. Melkor lost his job at ONM (though helps here and there) from his leaks, and I almost got legally screwed from reposting that.

This guy works at ONM and is publically revealing information with his name tied to it. If he is indeed telling the truth (I don't believe he is, mind you, he has just been stating obvious things such as the Mewtwo form being Mewtwo. he has got things wrong like saying Smash would have a new Pokémon and box-arts), then he won't be doing it for long.

It's one thing to repost anonymous leaks, it's another to publically reveal you're leaking stuff.
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#18ImOver9000Posted 4/19/2013 7:53:35 AM
Serebii, I've been meaning to ask: Do you run your website professionally? Or is it just a hobby?
---
"Yo Dr Insano, I'm really happy for u and I'm a let you finish, but womens rights was one of the best trolls ever." - Valkskorn
#19Serebii from SPPPosted 4/19/2013 7:57:08 AM
ImOver9000 posted...
Serebii, I've been meaning to ask: Do you run your website professionally? Or is it just a hobby?

It's a hobby
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#20ImOver9000Posted 4/19/2013 7:58:29 AM
Well, you sir are a gentleman and a scholar. I check your site every day and really appreciate your hard work.

inb4accusationsofbrownnosing
---
"Yo Dr Insano, I'm really happy for u and I'm a let you finish, but womens rights was one of the best trolls ever." - Valkskorn