This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have lost faith in GameFreak.

#21CakeOfLiesPosted 4/19/2013 8:59:23 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...
ImOver9000 posted...
Serebii, I've been meaning to ask: Do you run your website professionally? Or is it just a hobby?

It's a hobby

Wow...
I was convinced that it was at least a little professional... You're pretty dang good at it, you know that?
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#22wufei8706Posted 4/19/2013 9:02:31 AM(edited)
The game is 7 months away. Of course they're gonna do this. I seriously don't understand why people whine over things like this.
---
http://i.imgur.com/z9ZcFt6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TjWlxSW.png
#23Serebii from SPPPosted 4/19/2013 9:04:06 AM
ImOver9000 posted...
Well, you sir are a gentleman and a scholar. I check your site every day and really appreciate your hard work.

inb4accusationsofbrownnosing

Glad you like it :)
CakeOfLies posted...

Wow...
I was convinced that it was at least a little professional... You're pretty dang good at it, you know that?

Well it's professional in that I take it seriously and I spend the vast majority of my free time on it.

I do a load of magazine and web design work away from the site that helps me live. The ads on the site go to server costs, which are substantial, and should we get any excess, it's stored in backup in case of catastrophe
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#24CakeOfLiesPosted 4/19/2013 9:06:38 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...
ImOver9000 posted...
Well, you sir are a gentleman and a scholar. I check your site every day and really appreciate your hard work.

inb4accusationsofbrownnosing

Glad you like it :)
CakeOfLies posted...

Wow...

Well it's professional in that I take it seriously and I spend the vast majority of my free time on it.

I do a load of magazine and web design work away from the site that helps me live. The ads on the site go to server costs, which are substantial, and should we get any excess, it's stored in backup in case of catastrophe

That's still really impressive...
I find it a heck of a lot more reliable than just about any other Pokemon-related site out there.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.