This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The prospect of a Love is simply exciting.

#11Human-Bean(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 1:25:04 PM
Arne83 posted...
I think it is the worst possible idea for a type ever and if it ever becomes reality it could quite easily ruin the entire series for me.

That would be extremely puerile, Love typing is an excellent concept.
---
The bean represents the poop; one of the greatests substances created by men. ~stargazer64
#12CakeOfLiesPosted 4/19/2013 1:25:55 PM
Human-Bean posted...
Arne83 posted...
I think it is the worst possible idea for a type ever and if it ever becomes reality it could quite easily ruin the entire series for me.

Light and Sound are both better ideas and they both suck.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#13Human-Bean(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 1:26:58 PM
wingblade98 posted...
what is love?

I too have noticed the omission of typing in the title, I shouldn't be so hasty.
---
The bean represents the poop; one of the greatests substances created by men. ~stargazer64
#14VegantoKeensPosted 4/19/2013 1:27:09 PM
It is a pretty ridiculous typing. What is it gonna counter? Hate? Is it gonna contain all the most annoying ass moves in the game like attract, that basically just work as massive accuracy drops?! You can't attack anything with love, what is the use of type that has no moves to STAB. no types to be SE or resistant to.

Sound is noise, vibration, it can hurt like hell. Light in the right concentration is a laser beam that can cut through steel. These types make sense for battling. Love seems like a lousier Normal type.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#15Human-Bean(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 1:37:01 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Human-Bean posted...
Arne83 posted...

Love typing is several magnitudes greater than those generic suggestions. It will help innovate the series by allowing more freedom to what the creators can implement. Love cannot be defined with a set of characteristics like the current typings such as Fire, a typing that revolves around a red behemoth or, Fighting, which are generally muscular bound monsters. A Love typing wouldn't have Pokémon that adhere to certain rules, the creators can experiment more.
---
#16CakeOfLiesPosted 4/19/2013 1:48:24 PM
Human-Bean posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Human-Bean posted...
Arne83 posted...

Love typing is several magnitudes greater than those generic suggestions. It will help innovate the series by allowing more freedom to what the creators can implement. Love cannot be defined with a set of characteristics like the current typings such as Fire, a typing that revolves around a red behemoth or, Fighting, which are generally muscular bound monsters. A Love typing wouldn't have Pokémon that adhere to certain rules, the creators can experiment more.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hyutTEBydAg/UVN-pSmJ3aI/AAAAAAAAAE8/ojRPQ0Npb7s/s1600/NotSureIfSerious.jpg
---
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#17KingTumbleweedPosted 4/19/2013 1:51:55 PM
If Love type is even hinted, I will personally book a private flight to GameFreak HQ so I can deliver a huge Wake-Up Slap to whoever thought of it.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#18The_Undying_84Posted 4/19/2013 1:52:26 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Human-Bean posted...
Arne83 posted...

This.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#19CakeOfLiesPosted 4/19/2013 1:52:33 PM
KingTumbleweed posted...
If Love type is even hinted, I will personally book a private flight to GameFreak HQ so I can deliver a huge Wake-Up Slap to whoever thought of it.

I'd do a Seismic Toss.
---
#20P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 4/19/2013 1:52:50 PM
I think I'd prefer a Cosmic/Astral type before Love/Light/Sound. For whatever reason, it makes sense to me.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam