This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The prospect of a Love is simply exciting.

#21zombiabsolPosted 4/19/2013 2:53:21 PM
VegantoKeens posted...
It is a pretty ridiculous typing. What is it gonna counter? Hate? Is it gonna contain all the most annoying ass moves in the game like attract, that basically just work as massive accuracy drops?! You can't attack anything with love, what is the use of type that has no moves to STAB. no types to be SE or resistant to.

Sound is noise, vibration, it can hurt like hell. Light in the right concentration is a laser beam that can cut through steel. These types make sense for battling. Love seems like a lousier Normal type.

---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
Waiting for: Remember Me, The last of Us, and Pokemon X.
#22VampLordAdamaruPosted 4/19/2013 2:54:36 PM
Anyone suggesting Love, Light, or Sound Types is one of three things:

1) An idiot.

2) A troll.

3) Both.
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#23Human-Bean(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 2:57:08 PM
VampLordAdamaru posted...

1) An idiot.

2) A troll.

3) Both.

At least contribute instead of reproducing nonsensical statements uttered by others.
---
The bean represents the poop; one of the greatests substances created by men. ~stargazer64
#24VampLordAdamaruPosted 4/19/2013 2:59:42 PM
Human-Bean posted...

1) An idiot.

2) A troll.

3) Both.

At least contribute instead of reproducing nonsensical statements uttered by others.

On the contrary, I'm stating my own opinions. Perhaps you should take your own advice and not repeat the idiocy about how a "Love" Type ought to be added. It's obvious what you're doing, and it's just obnoxious.
---
#253PiesAndAForkPosted 4/19/2013 3:00:53 PM
It's only exciting if you're a girl.
---
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."
#26lulzacePosted 4/19/2013 3:03:11 PM
light = steel on crack
---
Official Kyuubi No Kitsune of the SMT IV Boards.
Plz let SMTxFE Hito-Shura have Freikugel!
#27Human-Bean(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 3:04:43 PM
Human-Bean posted...

1) An idiot.

2) A troll.

3) Both.

On the contrary, I'm stating my own opinions. Perhaps you should take your own advice and not repeat the idiocy about how a "Love" Type ought to be added. It's obvious what you're doing, and it's just obnoxious.

Very well, the least you could do is explain your stance without patronising me.
---
The bean represents the poop; one of the greatests substances created by men. ~stargazer64
#28CakeOfLiesPosted 4/19/2013 3:07:58 PM
Human-Bean posted...
Human-Bean posted...

1) An idiot.

2) A troll.

3) Both.

Very well, the least you could do is explain your stance without patronising me.

Okay, very funny. Now I KNOW you're joking.

You posted a preposterous opinion on Gamefaqs. You OBVIOUSLY knew people would patronize you.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#29VampLordAdamaruPosted 4/19/2013 3:09:51 PM
Human-Bean posted...

Even though we both know you're not actually being serious, I'll play along:

1) There's no reason to change the number of Types at this point. Seventeen is more than enough.

2) "Love" is a stupid Type. What would be the point of it? "Attract" is basically the only move that would be reasonable for that Type, and it's Normal.

3) As stated by others, "Light" and "Sound" are better Types to add (Sound being the best of the three, due to a number of moves that would at least reasonably be Sound Type), and even then, they suck.
---
#30Cannon_SamPosted 4/19/2013 3:13:57 PM
wingblade98 posted...
what is love?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4V4IEV8l-gA
---
"I hate it when people put their own quotes in their sigs."
-- Me