This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

there isnt gonna be trainer customization (read for the actual reason)

#1zombiabsolPosted 4/19/2013 3:23:45 PM
In the part where the boy trainer swings from the rope, and his glasses are missing, you can see it glitched out and his glasses are floating behind him in mid air.

And when zooming in it actually is sunglasses, not just the shape of them.

Yep yep.
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
Waiting for: Remember Me, The last of Us, and Pokemon X.
#2OcarinaofToastPosted 4/19/2013 3:27:47 PM(edited)
Oh really?! That, that means no customization! OMG YOU'RE A GENIUS!
/sarcasm

You know that was not a final gameplay video, right?
---
Official Fennekin of every board Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity =^_^=
Those who support OcarinaxKrystal: 7 Those who don't: 3
#3KingTumbleweedPosted 4/19/2013 3:29:19 PM
You work for GameFreak?
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#4MM125Posted 4/19/2013 3:30:41 PM
If the sunglasses can glitch like that, it means they aren't attached to the rest of the model. Wouldn't that still be evidence in favor of customization?
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#5VoidEnvoyPosted 4/19/2013 3:32:03 PM
zombiabsol posted...
In the part where the boy trainer swings from the rope, and his glasses are missing, you can see it glitched out and his glasses are floating behind him in mid air.

And when zooming in it actually is sunglasses, not just the shape of them.

Yep yep.

Can you explain why this is proof against character customization? I'm curious to hear your reasoning.
---
Roughly the size of a barge! -Gaston
#6Brandon042487Posted 4/19/2013 3:34:50 PM
Game isn't coming out for another 6 months, and you're referencing gameplay footage that was released 2 -3 months ago.

K.
---
<(*-*)>
#7VampLordAdamaruPosted 4/19/2013 3:36:09 PM
Brandon042487 posted...
Game isn't coming out for another 6 months, and you're referencing gameplay footage that was released 2 -3 months ago.

K.

And was stated as being extremely early-development footage, as I recall...
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#8reaverzPosted 4/19/2013 3:49:08 PM
MM125 posted...
If the sunglasses can glitch like that, it means they aren't attached to the rest of the model. Wouldn't that still be evidence in favor of customization?

Exactly. If those glasses weren't some sort of customizable item, then they would have been stuck on the model the way all the protagonists' hats have been in prior models. The fact that it glitched like that means that they might be able to come on and off.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#9zombiabsol(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 4:02:55 PM
Let me say that you people are quick to attack somebody on something that isn't serious. Lol.
And I should have put that we don't have it based on what weve Seen so far, because as far we can tell we don't.

And I know that its early gameplay footage, and isn't final. I'm just saying, and I am right, the sunglasses glitch off the trainer in the trailer.

Therefore taking the "proof" for customization away.

And I'm not saying , now at least, it isn't gonna happen, just pointing this out.
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
Waiting for: Remember Me, The last of Us, and Pokemon X.
#10VampLordAdamaruPosted 4/19/2013 4:05:25 PM
zombiabsol posted...
Let me say that you people are quick to attack somebody on something that isn't serious. Lol.
And I should have put that we don't have it based on what weve Seen so far, because as far we can tell we don't.

And I know that its early gameplay footage, and isn't final. I'm just saying, and I am right, the sunglasses glitch off the trainer in the trailer.

Therefore taking the "proof" for customization away.

And I'm not saying , now at least, it isn't gonna happen, just pointing this out.

When you said this:

"there isnt gonna be trainer customization,"

it was stated as fact, thereby contradicting the bolded section...
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!