This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your biggest worry/concern for x and y?

#21gpstylezPosted 4/19/2013 10:28:17 PM
- dual types for the starters
- no transfering from gen 5 to gen 6
- repetitive sound track
- low hp music
- unable to customize the character
- limited to 7 characters again when making the player name
- even crappier version of the dream world
- no touch screen features (they should've at least kept the talk button from HG/SS)
- no skipping battle animations (they will probably drag the time for me after the inital 'oohs and aahhs')
- limited post-game content
#22VegantoKeensPosted 4/20/2013 3:35:56 AM
Very few new dual types. IMO that is really what sets new pokemon apart, having three common types as the starters last gen sucked ass, especially two single types. Overall Gen 5 added a lot of cool new combos though, so I hope they keep it up.

My second fear would be the return of HMs and even more of them. I hate being forced to use crap moves to overcome stupid obstacles, when a pokemon only has 4 slots.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#23KitschgardenerPosted 4/20/2013 4:05:11 AM
Little to no trainers with balanced teams. I'm not expecting a Battle Frontier in XY (although patterns are hard to go by these days, so who knows) but if the post-game consists solely of rematches against monotype trainers, I'll sit this one out.
#24CakeOfLiesPosted 4/20/2013 4:36:57 AM
Mine is that the wi-fi battling and trading would still suck.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#25mada7Posted 4/20/2013 5:24:01 AM
That they will stick to that stupid one save file per cartridge that is simply a holdover from the Gameboy days and makes replaying the game almost impossible
---
Wall-Mart the place you go when you just got to meat a true moron -Lord of Phendrana
Pokemon Black FC = 3396 8733 5419
#26MilkyAlienPosted 4/20/2013 5:24:46 AM
ReachOutToTruth posted...
Another Fire/Fighting might honestly make me quit Pokémon. >_>

I'm not enough of a buff to understand just why this is as annoying as it seems to people. Could anyone explain it to me?
#27CakeOfLiesPosted 4/20/2013 5:26:00 AM
mada7 posted...
That they will stick to that stupid one save file per cartridge that is simply a holdover from the Gameboy days and makes replaying the game almost impossible

Your worry will probably come true.
Just saying.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#28jakovuPosted 4/20/2013 5:38:06 AM
Would a Fire/Fighting type still get hate if it WASN'T a starter evo?
#29CrepitantPosted 4/20/2013 5:39:10 AM
bad, pixelly graphics
#30mada7Posted 4/20/2013 5:40:37 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
mada7 posted...

Your worry will probably come true.
Just saying.

I know and that's what makes it all the more depressing
---
Wall-Mart the place you go when you just got to meat a true moron -Lord of Phendrana
Pokemon Black FC = 3396 8733 5419