This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you like to become the Elite Four Champion?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Would you like to become the Elite Four Champion?
2 years ago#1
If, it meant you could continue your journey, but every day when you opened your DS, you got a new challenge, and it was another trainer with a randomized team, and if you lost, you had to beat the Elite four (with that same trainer as the champion) to get the job back?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
Black FC---0304 1624 6630 (cole)
2 years ago#2
I think that having an objective like that always up for grabs is a great idea! An ever changing rooster of Elite Four trainers and Champions would be really interesting and refreshing. Personally, I would love to take the Pokemon league challenge so that I might become the Champion.
One suggestion: the trainers who loss their titles can be promoted by the current champion to replace a former Elite Four trainer. Essentially, you can be promoted to the status of being a member of the Elite Four.
---
I just cant sit any other way than this. If I sit the way other people do, my reasoning ability drops by 40%.
2 years ago#3
That would not only make it more fun, but also make much more sense. And maybe you could see old champion/Elite four members in cities.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
Black FC---0304 1624 6630 (cole)
2 years ago#4
MajorHoppy posted...
An ever changing rooster

Why would a rooster be in the E4?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Would you like to become the Elite Four Champion?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived