This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you like to become the Elite Four Champion?

#1VirtualAnomolyPosted 4/19/2013 9:01:17 PM
If, it meant you could continue your journey, but every day when you opened your DS, you got a new challenge, and it was another trainer with a randomized team, and if you lost, you had to beat the Elite four (with that same trainer as the champion) to get the job back?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
Black FC---0304 1624 6630 (cole)
#2MajorHoppyPosted 4/19/2013 9:07:24 PM
I think that having an objective like that always up for grabs is a great idea! An ever changing rooster of Elite Four trainers and Champions would be really interesting and refreshing. Personally, I would love to take the Pokemon league challenge so that I might become the Champion.
One suggestion: the trainers who loss their titles can be promoted by the current champion to replace a former Elite Four trainer. Essentially, you can be promoted to the status of being a member of the Elite Four.
---
I just cant sit any other way than this. If I sit the way other people do, my reasoning ability drops by 40%.
#3VirtualAnomoly(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 9:09:39 PM
That would not only make it more fun, but also make much more sense. And maybe you could see old champion/Elite four members in cities.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
Black FC---0304 1624 6630 (cole)
#4LegendaryOozaruPosted 4/20/2013 10:11:24 PM
MajorHoppy posted...
An ever changing rooster

Why would a rooster be in the E4?