This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm kinda hoping there is a new type. Maybe it can balance out Dragon types.

#41CrepitantPosted 4/20/2013 12:40:32 AM
What on earth have I stumbled into. What a mess.
#42TherianReturnsPosted 4/20/2013 12:44:14 AM
Mewtwosoul is just a troll. Looking for ways to troll on the internet. #dissapoint
---
I shook hands with Pope Francis. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.
#43Mewtwo_soulPosted 4/20/2013 12:54:02 AM
TherianReturns posted...
Mewtwosoul is just a troll. Looking for ways to troll on the internet. #dissapoint

You do know just calling me a troll when you contribute nothing makes you worse than a troll, it actually makes you quite sad and in denial.

It's ok, I know mommy didn't give you enough attention when you were little.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#44TherianReturnsPosted 4/20/2013 12:55:57 AM
>resorts to cliche troll insults

Troll confirmed again.
---
I shook hands with Pope Francis. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.
#45Mewtwo_soulPosted 4/20/2013 12:56:55 AM
TherianReturns posted...
>resorts to cliche troll insults

Troll confirmed again.

>Results to calling someone a troll when multiple posters have called said poster a troll.

TherianReturns looking smart.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#46TherianReturnsPosted 4/20/2013 12:57:58 AM
"results to"

Try again.
---
#47Mewtwo_soulPosted 4/20/2013 1:03:54 AM
TherianReturns posted...
"results to"

Try again.

Learn proper typing. Capitals are at the start of a sentence unless there is a reason for there not to be. (IE: Bolding and capping to emphasize/etc.)
---
#48Emerald_MeliosPosted 4/20/2013 2:43:44 AM
I want to see Star, Music, and Magi types.