This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm kinda hoping there is a new type. Maybe it can balance out Dragon types.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm kinda hoping there is a new type. Maybe it can balance out Dragon types.

User Info: Crepitant

Crepitant
3 years ago#41
What on earth have I stumbled into. What a mess.

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
3 years ago#42
Mewtwosoul is just a troll. Looking for ways to troll on the internet. #dissapoint
I shook hands with Pope Francis. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.

User Info: Mewtwo_soul

Mewtwo_soul
3 years ago#43
TherianReturns posted...
Mewtwosoul is just a troll. Looking for ways to troll on the internet. #dissapoint

You do know just calling me a troll when you contribute nothing makes you worse than a troll, it actually makes you quite sad and in denial.

It's ok, I know mommy didn't give you enough attention when you were little.
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.

TherianReturns
3 years ago#44
>resorts to cliche troll insults

Troll confirmed again.
I shook hands with Pope Francis. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.

Mewtwo_soul
3 years ago#45
TherianReturns posted...
>resorts to cliche troll insults

Troll confirmed again.

>Results to calling someone a troll when multiple posters have called said poster a troll.

TherianReturns looking smart.
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.

TherianReturns
3 years ago#46
"results to"

Try again.

Mewtwo_soul
3 years ago#47
TherianReturns posted...
"results to"

Try again.

Learn proper typing. Capitals are at the start of a sentence unless there is a reason for there not to be. (IE: Bolding and capping to emphasize/etc.)

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
3 years ago#48
I want to see Star, Music, and Magi types.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm kinda hoping there is a new type. Maybe it can balance out Dragon types.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived