This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 10!

#161ChangliniPosted 4/21/2013 7:22:30 PM
protobakurion posted...
@Changlini I thought you would want to make a part where Marcey accepts Jace's offer of relationship and adventure.

But aren't Jace and Marcey your characters?
#162protobakurionPosted 4/21/2013 7:23:08 PM
protobakurion posted...
@Changlini I thought you would want to make a part where Marcey accepts Jace's offer of relationship and adventure.

Scratch that. You or Tableflip can do it. I do wanna see TF's take on it.
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#163protobakurionPosted 4/21/2013 7:24:15 PM
Changlini posted...
protobakurion posted...

But aren't Jace and Marcey your characters?

Yeah... I'm not good with charming talk... I need to register her too.
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#164TableFlipPosted 4/21/2013 7:31:17 PM
I'm going to bed.Today was a tough day...
---
I don't even know anymore.
#165ChangliniPosted 4/21/2013 7:37:48 PM
TableFlip posted...

Hopefully not as tough as a few days ago..
Goodnight.
#166Chandler014Posted 4/21/2013 8:07:36 PM
I'll check to see if Poli responds tomorrow. Good night.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Knight of "the Organization."
#167TVirusPredatorPosted 4/21/2013 8:35:30 PM
TableFlip posted...

This. I did not enjoy killing off Pryce and Katherine.

Do I regret it? Not really. I might (might) bring him back next RP, but I've still ruined Pryce's character (and to a lesser extent, Katherine's) with power stacking (we all need to learn this, RP authors! Power isn't measured in levels, no one's gonna break 9000, so we should stop racing for it), and I've opened the door to a new chapter for the next RP.

Anyway, good night.
---
Official Prince of WF
#168ChangliniPosted 4/21/2013 8:44:34 PM
(I generally balance out the power with how I use the character)
(I mean, Goodman never really attacked(acted like a shield), and the KoG is, well, in deep space)
(But yeah, that's why most of my characters are fully human, don't have super natural powers, and generally do things as a team with Pokemon support)

(Goodnight!)
---
NER, oh how you've redeemed me.
The truth is Walker.. You're here because you wanted to feel like something you're not.. A hero. ~Konrad
#169willingmessPosted 4/21/2013 10:27:47 PM
Serah: Ok then! let's go!.... um.... what are your names?

???: M-

Serah: Up-up-up.... I think I'll call you daffodil, and you bacon!

Bacon: But those aren't ou-

Serah: Blah.... but it's so haaaard to remember names.... And we need to get going! Soon! Very soon! We shall be reunited!

With that, she grabs Bacon and Daffodil by their Collars and flies Off!

Serah: (singing)
Oooh... I remember a day...
It was quite long away
When you and me were togeeether...
And we were happy as can be,
looking at the trees....
but lost, without hope... apart...

Oh how I wish we could be,
Reunited, you and me.
But for ri-ight now,
We must travel on alone...

Waiting for the day....
Waiting for the day....
Where you and IIIIIIII
Could be.... together.....

Daffodil: Blarg.... the music didn't rhyme, the beat was off, and the message sounded incoherent and weird.

Serah: Hmph. I don't care.

Daffodil: I'm just trying to help....

Suddenly, Serah stopped midair...

Serah: What's that I hear....

Bacon: Look out!

Serah quickly turns her head and flies out of the way of a huge blast!

Serah: Ohh.... gosh...

There, up above her, the war between Angels and Demons was being waged.....

Serah: Uggghhh.... gotta be careful...

With a passing glance, she looks downwards... then she returns for a full look at the ground!

Serah: Huh? They're.... just cowering there....

Bacon: Well so would you if you saw this sort of thing going on....

Serah: But this isn't right! Listen people! You need to take up arms! Drive out these angelic and demonic hosts!

Man: But.... they're so much more powerful than us...

Serah: But how do you know that? With hard work, the human race can do anything!

Man: How do you know... you ain't human! We... we can't....

With a downcast look in his eyes, the man rounds up the crowd to continue evacuating the area...

Serah: This.... isn't right... Humanity.... You... can do anything....

With a sad look in her eyes, Serah turns away and begins flying again, off for the Orre desert.....
---
Currently going steady with Samus Aran!
:D
#170Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 12:08:19 AM
"I'm sorry, Dad, but you'll have to wait outside."

"But maybe if I turn this way and shimmy through..." Belial replied, unsuccessfully trying to squeeze inside Shoal Cave. His massive bulk couldn't make it past the cave entrance.

Mephistopheles shook his head while Angelica chuckled at the sight. "We'll be right back. Come on, Angelica."

So the fledgeling demon and angel strolled inside the cave, leaving the disgruntled Belial outside. Lloyd and Isaac were already inside, searching the sands for valuable Shoal Shells. But they found none, while Mephistopheles gathered up a crystalline powder and placed it in a pouch.

He snickered, turning to Angelica. "What they don't know is that this stuff is just as valuable as the shells! Heh heh."

"Doesn't telling the angel kind of ruin the secret?" Dusknoir pointed out.

"Eh, I trust her," the undead demon replied, gathering more Shoal Salt.

"...That's news to me," Dusknoir and Angelica spoke simultaneously. But Dusknoir continued, "We need to hurry, though. We're lucky we arrived during low tide. There's no way we'll find the Lunar Crest Piece during high tide."

"I know. The truth hurts," Mephistopheles answered.

Angelica then turned to Lloyd and Isaac, who were still sifting through the sands. "Hey! You're not gonna find the Lunar Crest Piece in there! We need to get moving!"

"Knock yourself out," Isaac responded. "Uh, you can call if you need me."

"I never would've expected that you'd be one of the only peopl- er, things, taking this mission seriously," Angelica said to Mephistopheles.

"It's only because I've gathered up plenty of this Shoal Salt," Mephistopheles replied. "It's just you, me, and Dusky, then. Ready for an adventure?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

They then ventured deeper inside...

~*~*~*~*~*~

"...That was surprisingly easy," Angelica said, examining a crescent-shaped rock half-buried in the sand. The Spheal looked on curiously, making happy gibbering sounds.

"L-look out!" Mephistopheles screamed as a flaming bolt shot toward the angel. She dodged it just in time, the bolt lodging in the sand beside the Lunar Crest piece.

They both looked in the direction where the bolt came from. Standing atop the rocks was a heavily armored half-humanoid half-equine creature, his face a pure blue color and bearing shining red eyes. Two black horns extended from his bright orange hair. In his right hand, he held a large, drill-like lance, and in his left hand, he held a black-and-red colored crossbow. He hopped gracefully from his perch, his hooves landing softly against the white sand.

"Mephistopheles, he growled. "I thought I'd find you here. Pairing up with angels now? You're even more treasonous than I thought."

"Cheery as always, Geryon," Mephistopheles responded, giving a bow.

~*~*~To Be Continued~*~*~
---
Team Miror Scientist! Official Zorua disguised as Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.