This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 10!

#221ChangliniPosted 4/22/2013 8:11:22 PM
Chandler014 posted...
Changlini posted...
Just remember, everyone human will call Vortex Mr. Happy Skipper McDip.

I'll be sure to Remember that, Though I'll Probably make it where Vortex declares his Return to power. Also, Has anyone Noticed that Pendragon fella Took Astral's RP Idea?

Yep.
He even states it in the thread's tittle.
#222Number_0nePosted 4/22/2013 8:13:43 PM
Changlini posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Changlini posted...

I'll be sure to Remember that, Though I'll Probably make it where Vortex declares his Return to power. Also, Has anyone Noticed that Pendragon fella Took Astral's RP Idea?

Yep.

Is this really a problem? Astral changed his mind about it, so it doesn't really matter. Besides, if anyone should complain, it's Astral. If he's fine with it, then there's no problem.

Just curious, was Pendragon one of the people who participated in TWGCIP?
---
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
#223Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 8:21:19 PM
Number_0ne posted...
Changlini posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Changlini posted...

Yep.

Is this really a problem? Astral changed his mind about it, so it doesn't really matter. Besides, if anyone should complain, it's Astral. If he's fine with it, then there's no problem.

Just curious, was Pendragon one of the people who participated in TWGCIP?

Yep. He was the ghost Kabutops, that possessed me, remember? XD
---
Team Miror Scientist! Official Zorua disguised as Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.
#224ChangliniPosted 4/22/2013 8:25:05 PM(edited)
Gubbey posted...

Yep. He was the ghost Kabutops, that possessed me, remember? XD

I really liked how that became a great side plot back then.
Anyways, goodnight Guys!

Hopefully I can actually stop endlessly refreshing that Secret Get Together board tomorrow!
#225TVirusPredatorPosted 4/22/2013 9:07:56 PM
Going to bed.

I know I haven't made a story post all day, but since my group's current goal is to reunite two certain families, I'm at the mercy of willingmess, and TableFlip... I'll work out the reunion with him later.

Good night.
---
"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade." - Hades
Official Prince of WF
#226willingmessPosted 4/22/2013 9:33:27 PM
Slowly, Willingmess and Serah fell asleep together, loving, and holding eachother! The night was young, and it was beautiful! Up above, the bright stars heralded joy and love, for the oft astray couple was together again and the poisonous smog could not hold a candle to it! Nearby the birds were chirping and the very cacti were breathing in the sweet oxygen necessary for their aerobic processes! Indeed, such was the idyllic night for which the two lovers could call their own...

But no, this paradisiacal night could not last forever. For indeed during the height of their tenderest love, a shadow crept amongst them. Watching with a terrible baleful glare.... As this shadow crept, Willingmess felt it upon his brow...

Willingmess: Indeed, who art out there, state thy name.

But there alas, there was no reply, not a one. Seeing Serah sleeping there, He knew what he must do.

Willingmess: For you Serah, I must protect us now.

And so he leapt up quietly, hoping not to stir her dream. He walked away, to keep at bay, the horror of the night.

Willingmess: But forsooth thee, I lack a weapon, that blackened sword, I recieved upon that morning fair. Indeed, I recieved it from the lady of the sphere. What mystic powers it must hold, among them tearing soul from mould. This! this! shall keep this transgressor of the night, fully, at the bay!

And so he crept along the ground, silent as can be seeing now, the red gleam, of his sword he used so oftenly.

Willingmess: There ye be, my sword of the nocturne. I need thee now, to face the threat that so invades our privacy.

And so, he took up his blade, solemn as can be. He turned around with a frown, to see what he could see.

Willingmess: Indeed, indeed, I see, I see, the threat within the night! It shall be vanquished, for mine, and thine's sake!

And so he walked up to the beast, that was so close at last.

Beast: Oh you, oh you, you cannot possibly beat me! I'll have your life, and your wife's before you can even blink!

Willingmess: We'll see! We'll see! About that hollow beast!

And with this, shallow bliss, came upon the hybrid man.

Willingmess: For you shall see, with horrid glee, as I kill you man to man, arm to arm!

With that thought up out of the way, Willingmess on the spot! He lunged, and plunged the blade deep deep inside...... Only to find... He himself, was not facing a beast, but rather, standing up above Serah's head... There lie, her cold body, dead at his hands... He killed her... He killed her... There never was a beast... Just the siren song, the lust of blood, the sword had held for him... Long ago, the lady of the sphere had enchanted it for so... And now, Serah is dead....

The night was old... it was ugly, it was dark and daft and pitiful... For Willingmess....

Just killed his love...

Never.... to return....
---
Currently going steady with Samus Aran!
:D
#227Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 12:57:54 AM
"Shut it," Geryon spat, stomping the sand. "You made a fool of me. The other demons mock me, because I was outsmarted by a fledgling demon!"

"Why are you here, anyway?" Mephistopheles asked. "Shouldn't you be leading the demon army against the angels? I mean, they're not gonna command themselves."

"You're right," Geryon responded. "I should be leading the demon army. Instead, however, that responsibility was handed over to that greenhorn, Vrael! And it's all your fault!!"

Geryon raised his fiery crossbow, readying it to fire.

"Run," Mephistopheles ordered Angelica, gesturing toward her.

The angel's face contorted in bewilderment. "You can't be serious. You don't stand a--"

"I mean it! Go! Get the others!" Mephistopheles interrupted, Angelica understanding his plan. She ran further away toward the entrance, hopping from piece of dry land to piece of dry land.

"How noble of you," Geryon mocked. "Why do you risk your life for that angel?"

"I... think you misunderstood my intentions," Mephistopheles responded, shrugging. "She's off to get reinforcements."

"What's the point? You and I both know how this will end."

"Then why don't you hurry home and spare yourself the pain?" Mephistopheles sneered. "Wouldn't want to be bested by me again, would you? That'd be so--"

The undead demon was interrupted by the sound of a crossbow bolt being let loose. He sidestepped the flaming bolt, watching it light the cave as it traveled down its depths. He took note of the water, and turned around just in time to weave his way around the half-equine demon charging, drill-lance held forward.

"By the sluggishness of your movements, I can tell you need a nap," Mephistopheles taunted, opening his Grimoire. "I can help you with that."

He turned to page 174:

Snooze

An odd, pink-colored pulse emitted from the dark tome, enveloping Geryon and making him feel drowsy.

"No...!" Geryon screamed, knocking the book out of Mephistopheles's hand with a mighty swing of his lance. Mephistopheles scrambled to retrieve his Grimoire... Until he felt the tip of a lance poke his back.

"Your tricks are no match for my power, Mephistopheles. Your life is now forfeit... And it will be I who-- AAAGH!!"

Geryon screamed as a seemingly feral Mightyena hybrid pounced on his flank, tearing into his flesh viciously. He bucked the hybrid off, only to be kicked in the face by a Blaziken and stabbed by Angelica. Geryon roared furiously, swinging his lance and firing flaming bolts at the attackers.

While the demon tried to fend off the assault, Mephistopheles snatched the Lunar Crest piece and bolted... But Geryon noticed.

"YOU COWARD!!" Geryon whipped around and gave chase. Mephistopheles hopped over to an island of sand, while while the fiery centaur demon pursued... Only to plunge into deep water, his armor pulling him down further.

Angelica looked on as Geryon's gauntlet vanished into the depths. "High tide," she muttered. "Clever."

"Uh, we should probably get the f*** out of here," Issac said, shifting back into a human. "Water's getting higher by the second."

So the group hurried outside, easing the mind of a very worried demon waiting outside. They took off once again, watching the sea swallow the cave they were inside just a second ago...
---
Team Miror Scientist! Official Zorua disguised as Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.
#228OcarinaofToastPosted 4/23/2013 8:25:12 AM(edited)
*can't stop refreshing the secret board*
I'm sorry. :(
---
Official Fennekin of every board and Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity
Official Royal Pet of WF :3
#229TableFlipPosted 4/23/2013 8:26:32 AM
As Cherry and Emile walked home,something struck Cherry.She paused,and Emile looked back at her.

Emile:What's wrong,Cherry?

Cherry:Well,I have one more question.How did you two meet in the first place?

Emile:Well...

(Short)
---
I don't even know anymore.
#230ChangliniPosted 4/23/2013 8:34:40 AM
[---LotSS---]
(To shame, and walk)

Within the only city of the Land of the Setting Sun, a used to the cold Octillery was within the background infront of Kyurem, talking to the Wonder Powered Vespiqueen, a number of Guard Members, and a few Trained Aggron, Rhyperiors.

Octillery-------"Alright, our objective is to keep everyone away from this Icy Person Of Forever Doom and Gloom."
Vespiqueen--"Still, why am I-"
Octillery-------"You are basically producing chemicals from each of the wonder Berries that your combees have.. Brought to you. It's safe to say that you can pretty much infect others with that energy, and take it away by just stinging a person."
Vespiqueen--"Oh.."
Octillery-------"Don't you dare start pouting! We still have to Unwillingly Protect this Shiney from Terrorists!"

She looks at everyone else, seeing the crowd of people being shouted at through a megaphone, then back at her team.

Octillery----"Alright! Let's start the walk!"

---Two Minutes Later---

Infront of the warmly clothed, and gathered crowd that filled the city streets that were within the route that Team Octillery would be taking, Lugand was within GM clothing, and was shouting through a megaphone.

Lugand----"Alright! Kyurem is now en route! Anyone can throw, and shoot almost anything that's rotten! No bull-actually, they wouldn't even be able to even reach that Legendary in the first place(I Mean It), so you all would be wasting your bullets! Also, Magic is allowed, but keep it at a minimum, along with anything else that does not fall under those categories! Any questions?"

He sees everyone from around the world ready their throwing arms, and a certain special person digitizing into the crowd.

Lugand-----"Okay, give it a taste of heaven!"

The pelting started.
_____

(Is it just me, or did Prindle and Petite somehow fall off the face of existence, just after meeting up with the two people?)
(Meh, maybe Martini can save them)