This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 10!

#351TableFlipPosted 4/26/2013 1:30:40 PM
Tableflip and Emile enjoyed the water.Emile looked around,and she saw her child,Dawn,and...other people?

Emile:Tab...is that what you think it is?

Tableflip:Dawn!

He lept out of the water and shifted back into a human.Emile shifted back to her human form as well.They both ran to Dawn and hugged her.

Tableflip:We've missed you so much,Dawn.

He looked up and saw Sadie.

Tableflip:Who are you,and how did you find my daughter?
---
I don't even know anymore.
#352TVirusPredatorPosted 4/26/2013 1:48:35 PM
"My name's Sadie." Sadie said. "I found your daughter unconscious in the middle of Petalburg Forest. She's been traveling with us for quite a bit after."

"Thank you." Tableflip said as he embraced his daughter. "We've missed her so much. Uh, sorry, but I have to ask. Are you a hybrid, or..."

"Spirit fuser. But don't worry. Lugia says all is forgiven. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have something to discuss with the--"

OoC: Before I continue, do you want my group to go, or do you want Sadie to help Dawn catch up her adventures to Tab?
---
"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade." - Hades
Official Prince of WF
#353TableFlipPosted 4/26/2013 1:58:25 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
"My name's Sadie." Sadie said. "I found your daughter unconscious in the middle of Petalburg Forest. She's been traveling with us for quite a bit after."

"Thank you." Tableflip said as he embraced his daughter. "We've missed her so much. Uh, sorry, but I have to ask. Are you a hybrid, or..."

"Spirit fuser. But don't worry. Lugia says all is forgiven. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have something to discuss with the--"

OoC: Before I continue, do you want my group to go, or do you want Sadie to help Dawn catch up her adventures to Tab?

???

I didn't understand the bolded part.
---
#354TVirusPredatorPosted 4/26/2013 2:09:43 PM(edited)
TableFlip posted...
TVirusPredator posted...

???

Dawn's gonna tell Tab about her adventures. Does Sadie go off to find the elder, to discuss living arrangements, or does she stay and help Dawn tell Tab about her adventures, including explaining just what some of the members of my group are?

EDIT: And let's get one thing straight. You don't have to worry about joining the main group, because as of now, I am no longer main group. I'll still have my group help Selena find her parents, but that's the closest I'll get to main group activities. Maybe now I can avoid participating in power grabs. Also, fact is, I'm way too story focused, and that leads to plans falling apart if I stay with the main group.
---
Official Prince of WF
#355TableFlipPosted 4/26/2013 2:11:13 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
TableFlip posted...
TVirusPredator posted...

???

Dawn's gonna tell Tab about her adventures. Does Sadie go off to find the elder, to discuss living arrangements, or does she stay and help Dawn tell Tab about her adventures, including explaining just what some of the members of my group are?

help talk about her adventure
---
#356willingmessPosted 4/26/2013 2:13:32 PM
Seems as though people don't read my posts, but anyways, if you are seriously interested in helping her find her parents, then you're gonna be heavily involved in the main plot.
---
(._.)
#357PolimarioPosted 4/26/2013 2:15:36 PM
willingmess posted...
Seems as though people don't read my posts, but anyways, if you are seriously interested in helping her find her parents, then you're gonna be heavily involved in the main plot.

I noticed the Zapdos thing. Pudding Portrified Selena, didn't he?
---
Official Feraligatr of GFAQs.
http://i.imgur.com/lvOxP1u.png
#358TVirusPredatorPosted 4/26/2013 2:18:08 PM
willingmess posted...

Alright, then I'll just drop a clue close to the group, and send Selena and Sol on their way.

...actually, I don't know, since Sadie and Selena are such close friends. ...oh, why not? I've got a little main plot left in me, as soon as I'm done in Starshine.
---
Official Prince of WF
#359TVirusPredatorPosted 4/26/2013 2:47:53 PM
"Oh, no you don't." Dawn said before Sadie and the others could leave. She then turned to her dad. "Dad, I've been through a lot, and I'd like my friend Sadie to help explain just how much. We might even have time to thank her."

"Dawn," Tableflip said. "We do need to properly thank these people, definitely. But I'm sure she's very busy--"

"No, it's no problem." Sadie interrupted. "No problem at all. My business can wait."

And so, they all sat down as Dawn and Sadie explained all that Dawn and Chack went through. They explained their adventures, and just what some of their new friends are...

"Whoa..." Tableflip said, sitting back.

"Now you know why I needed help explaining." Dawn said.

"So, your friend here..." Emile asked. "She's a... demon?"

Sadie hung her head. "It's not a heritage I'm proud of."

"Oh, sorry!" Emile said. "It's just, you seem so friendly. It's just a little hard to believe you'd be a..."

"Yeah," Sadie said. "I was raised by humans. That's why I don't have the typical destroy-all attitude."

"I'm guessing you're around... a million? Two?" Tableflip started guessing, until Emile gently punched his side.

"You know better than to guess a girl's age!" she said.

"No, it's fine." Sadie said. "Actually, that's another point to get to. In human years, I'm actually five."

This revelation causes Tableflip and Emile to sit back with wide eyes.

"When I was created," Sadie explained. "I was matured to a certain point, then left on earth, where I matured at the rate of humans. When I met Dawn, we looked around the same age. I only look 20 now because..."

And then she starts thinking about it. The incident with Longal.

"Sadie?" Tableflip asks. "Because why?"

Dawn then waves her hand up and down, as if to tell Tableflip to stop. "It's... a touchy subject. Trust me, it's best to avoid it."

"...okay." Tableflip said. "So Sadie, you wanna listen as I catch up Dawn on what we've been up to? Might get your mind off... whatever it's on."

"Thanks for the offer," Sadie said. "But I need to discuss mine and Angelo's... living arrangements with the elder. We intend to move here."

"Seriously?" Dawn asked, excited.

"Dad was right." Sadie said, looking at Angelo. "A little quiet time might be just what's needed." She then turns back to Tableflip, Emile, and Dawn. "Thank you for listening."

"Wait!" Dawn said. "Before you go, you should know where the elder is. He's in that building right there, but there's something else..."

"What?"

"...never mind. If what you are comes up, I'm sure you'll be able to convince him. Good luck!"

"Thanks."

And with that, Selena, Sol, Sadie, and Angelo left for the building, bringing Leo and Lilly, and leaving Dawn and Chack with Tableflip and Emile.
---
Official Prince of WF
#360XEvent-HorizonXPosted 4/26/2013 3:06:53 PM
Martini wakes up in a gold (or simply just bright yellow) tower that looks similar to its quarters in Fab Castle. It's wearing a gold-colored tunic with shiny gold pants and purple shoes. It looks out the window to see a huge city made of towers and gold, connected by a chain to an even larger golden city-planet.

"Where the heck am I?" -Martini.
---
Official Fabulous of the Internet!
http://i.imgur.com/CswoGWG.jpg