This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 10!

#381protobakurionPosted 4/26/2013 7:40:57 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
Polimario posted...
...TVirus? You there?

Kind of in a bad mood right now.

Why?
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#382XEvent-HorizonXPosted 4/26/2013 7:50:17 PM
protobakurion posted...
Why?

He's in a verbal war with Narg in the other board. :o
---
Official Fabulous of the Internet!
http://i.imgur.com/CswoGWG.jpg
#383Chandler014Posted 4/26/2013 8:28:48 PM
Once again, I'm out. Good night. Also, I won't be on much tomorrow until later, maybe around 6:00 PM. (My time, of course)
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Knight of "the Organization."
#384PolimarioPosted 4/26/2013 8:29:23 PM
Night.
---
Official Feraligatr of GFAQs.
http://i.imgur.com/lvOxP1u.png
#385XEvent-HorizonXPosted 4/26/2013 9:38:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#386willingmessPosted 4/26/2013 10:37:36 PM
Slowly.... Willingmess was brought along... agonized by the deaths of those he never knew...

This can't go on... Oh... but it will... soon, I will take over again and we shall be free!

Guard: Huh? *kicks willingmess* Come along now!

With that, he drags him along, until he is faced by a roaring multitude... Looking down upon him, out of both fright, and determination... Determination for justice to be upheld.

See them gazing down upon you like a slab of meat... They think they're better than you! Even... if they did, they would be correct... I killed people.... Innocent people... And that is too much....

Slowly, a leader looking figure rose up from the crowd... His face care worn, from years of horrible fighting.

Leader: Hello. I see you are here before us today, on the charge of murder, and destruction of property. Do you have a plea?

Hmm? yes... plea... give me more time so that we can escape! No.... I do not want to... I am guilty of all these things... You will do as I say! Now plea!

Slowly... Willingmess opened up his mouth....

Willingmess: No... fhyghgjik

His mouth opened and closed like a gasping fish for a few seconds while an inner battle raged.

Guard: Hmm? What's wrong?

Slowly, Willingmess regained his composure...

Willingmess: Sorry... No, I will not plea. I truly am sorry for killing them, and I deserve whatever punishment is handed out to me.

Raaaaaaaaggggghhhhhh!!!! Why did you do that!? Because... I deserve this.

Leader: Ok then... This is interesting... One such as yourself would never admit to such a thing. In.... this case... We may indeed want to take this to a different authority... If indeed you are as sorry as you say, we might possibly be lenient. But understand this. If your heart be false... Which it almost certainly is, your death is assured.

Assured... It's what I deserve... is death... Oh! oh!... Quickly now! Let's escape! Please! Let's get out of here! No.... I do not wish to escape.... I only wish judgement now...

And so... Willingmess was lead away... away to the center of the city... Where the shrine, and almost certain death lay.
---
(._.)
#387willingmessPosted 4/26/2013 11:43:57 PM
Slowly.... They made their way to the shrine at the center of the city.... and inside...

Wait! Please no!!! I don't want to die! I don't!!! I'm sorry.... I don't either.... But... I must atone...

Finally, he was there... Standing before the great sword he once owned.... torn, shredded... and completely ready for his fate...

No!! Please! Nooo! I'm going to stop this right now! No... I'm through with you... taking control....

Slowly... the room began to light up... The sword, passing its judgement... Willingmess kneeling there... ready to accept his fate with a battle raging in his head. I know it's a weird situation, but I crafted it myself, so there :P

I'm Through with you being my master... This is not as it should be! A man is not ruled by blind emotions! No! He is the master of his own body!

Slowly, an aura began to surround the suppliant man...

I am not a slave to the beast! I am the controller of my own body!

Suddenly, in the middle if his final soliloquy a voice rings out!

???: Good.... you, have passed the test... indeed... you are worthy of me again.... Now come.

Willingmess: Huh?

He looks up... and sees that the tides of light have calmed.

Willingmess: But.... why am I not dead?

Sword: You are still alive... Because you have given up the shackles of the beast, and cast off that which you have done... And also, because you are necessary for the future!

Willingmess: Me? Really? ok...

Sword: You know what I'm talking about... All that is left to do, is to take up the sword, and cast off your beastly frame.

Dare I? Forgo my past and become human again? Or do I take it upon myself to become a servant again... to serve the human race... I thi- Shut up! Your twisted tongue shall not fool me again!

Willingmess: I-I will... I will once again don the armor, become the rider again... though I lackest my steed...

With that... He slowly reaches forward... and draws the sword!

A huge light erupts! Like a beacon across the world! Lighting and guiding the way again!

Slowly... It fades... to a new Willingmess... Covered in armor... and next to him... A large red dragon.

Willingmess: So then... all this time... you've been the beast... seeking freedom seeking destruction. But now, you are tamed... Ye art the Original dragon brought fourth from the very souls of Mankind. And I, the original pokemon trainer... Forever serving the rest of humanity... We stand. And soon, Pudding shall fall...

Slowly, Willingmess looks over to the Guard, standing firmly by the door.

Willingmess: Take me to the ruler of this land.

Guard: Indeed.

With that, Willingmess is lead back to the ruler...

Ruler: So then... ye be the Original Rider... I cannot say much... But what I must say is very important... "Remember... though you passed this test, a reckoning is still coming for you... You shall die, and die well at that."

And with these cryptic words in mind... Willingmess left... To right the wrongs in the world... and to finally remove Pudding... While the rest of humanity gained a drive... burning deep within their hearts... They could do anything now.

(Blarg... I suppose this could've been done much better... First things first. Willingmess is not that powerful. Though I do worry that I may be drawing too much importance to him. Humanity has gained its natural drive back... allowing it to accomplish great things through hard work and determination... Basically, what I hopefully did was lower the tremendous power levels of the universe, by taking the base, and raising it higher. Also, the way I'm doing things with the OD, is I'm not stealing the trio, but rather only using their souls.... or at least creating a pseudo OD, which could be more powerful if Poli and the rest of the trio came together with it.)
---
(._.)
#388Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 4:42:16 AM
Sleep sleeeeep :3
---
Team Miror Scientist! Official Zorua disguised as Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.
#389TableFlipPosted 4/27/2013 5:34:54 AM
After the group passed through the hallway with pictures of children,the hallway divided into three hallways.Chack took the right hallway,Tableflip chose the left hallway,and Emile traveled down the middle hallway.

Chack

Chack walked down the right hallway until he saw a large,steel door.He tried to push it open,but he failed.

Chack:Hm...I guess I'll have to do this the hard way!

He raised his hoof and water bursted out of it.The steel door opened because of the pressure of the water.Chack entered the door.

Tab

As Tableflip walked down the hallway,the hall kept shrinking.Eventually,Tableflip had to shift into a Suicune because the size of the hallway.

Tablecune:What the heck is this?

He saw a small,wooden door.All he did was punch it with his paw,and the door busted open.He barely squeezed through the passage.

Emile

Emile looked around in the hallway,still seeing pictures of children.

Emile:Bleh.

She then saw a stone door.She pushed on the door,and it eventually opened.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#390Astral_BeastPosted 4/27/2013 1:05:18 PM
Again, where's everyone?
---
Official Changeling of all Boards! Official Shadow Jirachi of Team Miror Infinity.
What a lovely, but absolutely ridiculous sentiment.