This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Fusion: Part 10!

#421willingmessPosted 4/27/2013 7:07:08 PM
Meant, make a deal with Willingmess.... He'll help ya, but afterwards he'll need your help Dealing with Pudding....
---
(._.)
#422Chandler014Posted 4/27/2013 7:11:04 PM
^Oh, well I'm okay with that then. Tyler'd probably like to give Pudding a good ol Punch in the mouth.... or a sword in the mouth.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Knight of "the Organization."
#423Chandler014Posted 4/27/2013 8:27:46 PM
I'm out. Good night.
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
#424willingmessPosted 4/27/2013 10:09:33 PM
Willingmess felt around a bit more, searching for anyone that would help him... Suddenly, he felt a powerful feeling... a feeling of "The Fabulous" He attempted to contact it... But when he did... This was all he got.

"Hello there, this is the fabulous Martini's recording device~
We are so sorry, but Martini is currently unreachable at the moment, so if you could leave your name and phone number, we would be ever so happy..."

With that, a Fabulous beep, like what lavender sounds like sounded out.

Willingmess: Oh, umm... I guess.... Umm.... My name is Willingmess, if you would like, I could help you with a task... All I ask for in exchange is that you lend me help in destroying Pudding....
---
(._.)
#425Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 1:08:51 AM
"Mephistopheles, would you quit your pacing back and forth?" Angelica remarked, reclining on a rock. "Those battling buffoons make it hard enough to take a nap. I don't need your footfalls making it more difficult."

"What's taking Poli and Twila and pals so long?" Mephistopheles asked nobody in particular. "Did something happen to them? Did they run into Vortex?"

"I don't like it when you're worried," Dusknoir said. "You stop making jokes."

"Well we can't pacify those idiots over there without the final piece of the Lunar Crest!" Mephistopheles responded. "What if Poli got eaten?"

"Now you're just being silly."

"Who's to say they even want to be pacified?" Belial pointed out.

Angelica lifted her head. "What do you mean?"

"If they hate each other so much, wouldn't they want to keep fighting? Besides, this whole thing seems like a convenient way to end this plotline without much effort."

Seeing his work on a certain wall destroyed once again, Arceus curled up in a corner and cried.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Short poast >_>
---
Team Miror Scientist! Official Zorua disguised as Beheeyem of all boards!
Honesty is the key to any lasting relationship. Fake that, and you're all set.
#426Chandler014Posted 4/28/2013 6:22:05 AM
VIN'S Story
Wynn: How'd it go? And where's your Battalion?
Vin: He.... It was him.... P-Prince Vortex.... Of hell.
Wynn: I see....
Angel: What?! Why is he here?! Shall we run?!
Wynn: No. Continue the Fight!
Vin: but milady-
Wynn: This is an Order. Go defeat those pitiful Demons once and for all!
Vin: ...Yes, Milady. Soldiers, Come!
Vin and Several Angels ran towards the Battlefield.
Wynn: I'll come too i guess.
Wynn ran towards the Battlefield.

VRAEL'S Story
Demon: What?! The Hellish Prince Vortex is here?! Ah! What do we do Sir?!
Vrael: Calm yourself, General. We will charge in and rid of those Angels. Then we defeat Vortex and Send him to the pits of Tartarus! Come, Soldiers! We end this! NOW!
Demon: Yes, SIR!
Vrael: Come then!
Vrael and Several Demons marched towards the Battlefield.

VORTEX'S Story
Vortex: This'll be interesting....
Vortex looked at his hand.
Vortex: (Gleipnir.... It might by powerful enough to combat Naglfar..... Hahahahahahaha.......)
Vortex returned to watching the fight.

TYLER'S Story
Tyler was pacing around, Nervously. He saw Mephy doing the same thing until Angelica yelled at him.
Tyler: Damn it... Where is he? Could he have encountered Vortex? Or this "Akuro"? Or perhaps even Galaxia....
Azure: My Father is probably sending soldiers down here now. My Actions at Silph Tower Was basically a Declaration of War.... Oh, I'm such an Idiot!
Zora: If you wasn't an Idiot, I'd be Dead now. And you would too, and Zenon. You saved all three of our lives.
Xalier: Yeah, It doesn't matter if you defeated him. You saved innocent People from a terrible fate.
Tyler: Plus, There's no Denying he would've come down to declare War anyways, even if you three was dead. We just happen to have three more People to help us stop him.
Erika: ...Hey, What's happening there?
Tyler looked and saw a dark blast occur near a cliff.
Atlas: Probably the Angels and Demons. I'd pay no heed right now on them. Let's focus on Trying to think why Poli hasn't returned, and What to do in terms of strategy against Galaxia.
Vrai: Then you guys want to Perform the Ritual too, right?
Tyler: Yes, but after Either Galaxia sees reason and stops him War Campaign....
Tyler summoned his Blade, stabbing it too the ground.
Tyler: Or Galaxia is Beheaded.
Azure: I still hope it doesn't come to that.
Zenon: We at least have all the Lunar Crest Pieces.
Tyler: Yes, and we should be thankful of that. Now if Poli could come....
Tyler sat back down, watching the Battle.

???'S story
Dead. Dead. Dead. That's all that rung in his ear. He had been Slain, by a pitiful Mortal, No. Several :pitiful Mortals. His Brother, Dead as well. He just looked around as Hell took his judgement.
Demon: You are Sentenced to Several thousands of years in the Pit of Tartarus. Go, Take him.
???: But-
A voice began speaking.
Voice: He is too be revived soon.... The Ritual shall begin in a matter of time....
???: Yes, Thank those heirs of mine.
Demon: ...Very well. You will be stay in Hell until these Heirs perform this Ritual.
???: Thank you. Thank you, Most Generous Demon.
Demon: My Plessure, Arcuextra. God of Utopia.

(Before Poli and people throw fits of rage, Arcuextra i plan on being revived by the Ritual, but be killed again by Tyler Right Immediately afterward. It'll play a part in my Character's Endgame.)
---
#427Chandler014Posted 4/28/2013 6:25:32 AM
Aw... Shoot! I knew I should've Bumped yesterday! The Registration Topic's Been Archived again! *Sigh* I'll make a new one in a few minutes. (Though It won't be much use.)
---
#428Chandler014Posted 4/28/2013 7:23:57 AM
Link to New Registration Topic: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/572565-star-trek/66071103
---
#429TableFlipPosted 4/28/2013 7:36:37 AM
We must get to 450 today.I'm not missing another non-canon time >_>
---
I don't even know anymore.
#430Chandler014Posted 4/28/2013 7:39:31 AM
TableFlip posted...
We must get to 450 today.I'm not missing another non-canon time >_>

20 more posts left. Everyone seems to have Disappeared. Ocarina and XEvent are on the W*R*F*A*E Board I've seen. But most definitely, I won't miss Non-Canon time again either!
---